Jump to page
ExtremeHamster
  • ExtremeHamster
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 220,010
Post #1 post 6th November 2011 - 06:54 AM
Engine: RB25DET

Exhaust: Full 3inch Stainless with decat

Suspension: Blitz coilovers, Rear adjustable camber arm, Front strut brace, hicas lock bar. (Really needs more bracing to remove that boat feeling)

Wheels: Front 18x8.5, Rear 18x9.5. (Still need skid rims, don't ever sell all your skid rims thinking you'll never need them again you'll just be lying to yoursaelf)

Modifications: Greedy FMIC, BOV , yellow jacket coil packs ( Won't be making any more power mods till i get my new tow car, at the moment this is my daily)

Stereo Audio / Visual: Hahahahahaha. I'm to fat to be adding un-needed weight. Plus the car is heavy enough as it is.

Estimated Power: Stilll standard boost sooooo not much.... You have no idea how slow these are in this form until you drive one.... 14.7 Slow....

In advance i'd like to say sorry to all the people that vomit on their keyboard, mobile phone or themself when you see the interior. It was in the car when i got it and i'm proud to say the most of it will be getting removed this weekend. Also sorry if the images are too big i got lazy at the last minute. I'm just getting back into the scene after being away for around 7 years so you might see my ride at some drift days/TNTs/JDM meets. Wing has also been removed but i don't have a photo sorry everybody.

This post has been edited by ExtremeHamster: Nov 7 2011, 06:54 PM
1994 Nissan Skyline Gts-t

--------------------
If you want to be a winner in life don't take advice from losers!!!!

Comments

• Boost Network 37
  • TOMIEGUN
    Post #2

I actuallly dont mind this car happy.gif would be a great daily and im loving the bride seat wink.gif haha

great start mate thumbsup.gif just thought id put this nice comment up before all the bitching starts like every other post that people make. haha

overall mate its a great car and should be proud of it wink.gif

ExtremeHamster
    Post #3

QUOTE (TOMIEGUN @ Nov 6 2011, 07:01 AM) *
    I actuallly dont mind this car happy.gif would be a great daily and im loving the bride seat wink.gif haha

great start mate thumbsup.gif just thought id put this nice comment up before all the bitching starts like every other post that people make. haha

overall mate its a great car and should be proud of it wink.gif

Thanks for the kind words, I actually just drove this car to rocky and back to brisbane as is no problems. It's a great daily. I haven't listed the Bride seat as a modifacation as I'm lucky enough to have it on loan to me from my a mate at the moment until i can get my hands on my own(Cheers for that) as i was really sick of getting thrown around and also hitting my head on sunroof.

MR_JORDZ
    Post #4

Nice colour and the wheels are good also.

ExtremeHamster
    Post #5

QUOTE (MR_JORDZ @ Nov 6 2011, 07:15 AM) *
    Nice colour and the wheels are good also.

Thanks. I'm thinking of changing the wheels at the moment. Maybe just change colour of these ones or whole new set, yet to make my mind up.

KammdUP
    Post #6

It's not Hellaflush or illest or jdm as fuck it's just a nice clean 33 and I like that, it's not trying to fit in, one of the few cars I've seen work with d1r's. And I don't mind the interior too much either. Very nice looking 33 mate, a great base to mod.

Edit: not sold on the side skirts or rear bar, stock would look better IMO

ExtremeHamster
    Post #7

QUOTE (KammdUP @ Nov 6 2011, 07:34 AM) *
    It's not Hellaflush or illest or jdm as fuck it's just a nice clean 33 and I like that, it's not trying to fit in, one of the few cars I've seen work with d1r's. And I don't mind the interior too much either. Very nice looking 33 mate, a great base to mod.

Thanks. I was keeping my eyes and ears out for some m spec skirts and rear bar.

96PSI
    Post #8

Very clean. I agree with Kammdup, it's not over the top - JDM bullshit. Its just a nice daily 33. I don't mind the interior neither, again not over done.

Ive never seen those rear bars on 33's before.. Looks odd, but could grow on ya. Good luck with it mate smile.gif

ExtremeHamster
    Post #9

QUOTE (96PSI @ Nov 6 2011, 08:00 AM) *
    Very clean. I agree with Kammdup, it's not over the top - JDM bullshit. Its just a nice daily 33. I don't mind the interior neither, again not over done.

Ive never seen those rear bars on 33's before.. Looks odd, but could grow on ya. Good luck with it mate smile.gif

Thanks. Good to hear it isn't like every other 33 not easy to be even a little different with these cars.

BoostedDave
    Post #10

Mate don't be too hard on the interior, it's not as bad as I was expecting after reading the top of the post lol.

I think if you threw a set of spacers on her to pull the wheels out a few mm/cm it would be sweet, everything seems to flow good, not OTT rice spec

Bug Boy
    Post #11

I actually don't mind it the way it is in those photos. I can't see anything wrong with the interior apart from the mismatching front seats. I don't like that lol.

Looks good otherwise.

skozza711
    Post #12

You sure its running standard boost? Because i put a boost controler on that car like 2 or 3 years ago running 12 psi

gutless
    Post #13

Nice one mate.

Good luck with it.

VU17RE
    Post #14

im gettin those rims in the black and red in 20s for my commy XD

wayneby
    Post #15

really like this.. i would take wing off, and different front bar smile.gif

ExtremeHamster
    Post #16

QUOTE (skozza711 @ Nov 6 2011, 09:00 AM) *
    You sure its running standard boost? Because i put a boost controler on that car like 2 or 3 years ago running 12 psi

Did have boost controller when purchased but been removed.

ExtremeHamster
    Post #17

QUOTE (wayneby @ Nov 6 2011, 09:39 AM) *
    really like this.. i would take wing off, and different front bar smile.gif

Wing has been removed but no photo sorry. That's my driveway in picture so front bar was changed lol. Otherwise I'd have to park on street as too low.

Gerry Giraffe
    Post #18

Not a 33 fan but i certainly don't dislike this one. The interior is actually pretty nice. Not a fan of the kit. Rims look really really good. Great work!

VBR85
    Post #19

IMO remove the rear bar and put a stock one bak on! And leave the rest if u get rid of the. Wheels ur crazy suit the car well . I thinks the interior is nice two bride seats trimd that colour would look sweet

dan-828
    Post #20

rear wing removed and replaced with boot lip, rear bar and skirts removed and stock put on, straight pipes to hear the RB at work, then slam it.

next step is to then watch ppl Fap over it....fap fap fap fap fap!!! tongue.gif

TTS
    Post #21

I'm not a fan of the colour but atleast it's clean and not outlandish.

Big_Daz
    Post #22

Colour and rims go well together dude, like it.... Interior would look good with 2 bride seats but leave the rest the same Colour....

KammdUP
    Post #23

QUOTE (VU17RE @ Nov 6 2011, 09:13 AM) *
    im gettin those rims in the black and red in 20s for my commy XD

Shuttup faggot, your vt is a disgrace to the commodore name and you gota fail pretty hard for that status, your not worthy of nice things, GTFO

Desu
    Post #24

I actually don't mind the interior.

180sxy
    Post #25

Nice 33 man, I would prefer if the wheels sat flush with guards but hey she still looks good.

QUOTE (KammdUP @ Nov 6 2011, 11:47 AM) *
    Shuttup faggot, your vt is a disgrace to the commodore name and you gota fail pretty hard for that status, your not worthy of nice things, GTFO

bowrofl.gif

ITS2EZ
    Post #26

QUOTE (KammdUP @ Nov 6 2011, 07:34 AM) *

Edit: not sold on the side skirts or rear bar, stock would look better IMO

spot on. very neat mate apart from skirts n rear tongue.gif

boostaddict_4207
    Post #27

i like it wheels suit good interior isnt that bad gl with it!

96PSI
    Post #28

bowrofl.gif thumbsup.gif

ExtremeHamster
    Post #29

A friend of yours? Lol.

clutch-it
    Post #30

sick car love it all !!! colour is awesome

stevocharged
    Post #31

Clean.

GODZILLA
    Post #32

any daily that pulls 400m under 15sec is ok in my books

DR1FTER
    Post #33

I think the interior is great mate! Get some spacers for the wheels and leave it as is! Very tidy!

ExtremeHamster
    Post #34

QUOTE (DR1FTER @ Nov 6 2011, 08:33 PM) *
    I think the interior is great mate! Get some spacers for the wheels and leave it as is! Very tidy!

Only reason I haven't fitted spaces on front is I haven't got any at the moment and tread is near new. Once stretch rubber is fitted to front will get spacers.

STOLE UR R32
    Post #35

SUPER CLEAN

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
    Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x