1994 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS  

sr_silvia
  • sr_silvia
  • Regular User
  • Member No.: 211,043
Post #1 post 25th May 2012 - 09:44 PM
Engine: RB25DE

Exhaust: 2 1/4" Catback. 3" canon. Extractors oneday.

Suspension: Pro series coilovers

Wheels: 205x50x16 unknown brand, quite light though

Modifications: Polished rocker covers, 20&25mm spacers (not on car now) laser platinum plugs, momo steering wheel, K&N pod, LED's, exhaust, custom bonnet and allot of recent services

Stereo Audio / Visual: tweeters, stock front and rear parcel shelf 6x9's + amp

Estimated Power: Contrary to popular belief not as boatish as you think, enough for a daily p-plater

So this has been my latest and greatest ride, its good on fuel, handles nicely and has been reliable. I've spent heaps of time servicing it, gearbox, engine oil etc. Painted the bonnet and doing the front bar this weekend. Future mods are obtaining open license pretty soon so will be going for a turbo 33. Keen to see what you guys think and thanks for reading, if you see my round come say hi!

--------------------
JDM>ADM

QUOTE (176OES @ Mar 29 2012, 09:02 AM) *
Original post might as well have been:

Hi, I have a commo and like to reinforce the unintelligent stereotype that comes with owning one

Comments

• Boost Network 8
  • Stephen92
    Post #2

You buy this in Stafford/Stafford heights ?! p.s looks pretty good keep it clean man

sr_silvia
    Post #3

QUOTE (Stephen92 @ May 25 2012, 10:02 PM) *
    You buy this in Stafford/Stafford heights ?! p.s looks pretty good keep it clean man

Thanks mate, I got it from Caloundra on the Sunny coast, may have come from there before then though, QLD regod since 2009

_Ben
    Post #4

Pretty sure you could have got the turbo variant legally. Other than that, not bad.

TwinCam16
    Post #5

dont put an exhaust on it.

They sound worse than a VL

slyder1
    Post #6

nice and clean just needs better wheels

QUOTE (_Ben @ May 25 2012, 11:14 PM) *
    Pretty sure you could have got the turbo variant legally. Other than that, not bad.

im not 100% but im pretty sure the rb25det and r33 combo is too much power to weight! something like 132kw/t
    assuming you are talking about the p-plate exemption ofcourse haha

also where did you buy the nuts for the spacers? thumbsup.gif

sr_silvia
    Post #7

QUOTE (slyder1 @ May 26 2012, 10:53 AM) *
    nice and clean just needs better wheels

im not 100% but im pretty sure the rb25det and r33 combo is too much power to weight! something like 132kw/t
    assuming you are talking about the p-plate exemption ofcourse haha

also where did you buy the nuts for the spacers? thumbsup.gif

Thanks mate, came with the spacers from ebay

Geoff

SMiTHBRo
    Post #8

I feel sorry for P platers these days, listing platinum plugs as a mod haha :/

Clean 33 to start with. Get some nice wheels and coilovers and it will look 1000 times better.

sr_silvia
    Post #9

QUOTE (SMiTHBRo @ May 29 2012, 11:13 AM) *
    I feel sorry for P platers these days, listing platinum plugs as a mod haha :/

Clean 33 to start with. Get some nice wheels and coilovers and it will look 1000 times better.

*Laser platinum thanks very much cool.gif

Has coilovers, would like a set of rotas but see how we go, very close to opens now

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x