• jap25
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 199,460
Post #1 post 15th August 2011 - 04:40 PM
here is my 4door r33r impul skyline enjoy smile.gif

its numbeer 93 made out of 100 in the world,

Engine: rb25det s1, factory manual,

Exhaust: 3 and a quarter inch from turbo back into 4" pipes

Suspension: tannabe pro coilovers up front 10kg, teins in the rear also 10kg (fairly stiff)
impul strut braces font and rear,

Wheels: 18x10 +10 gtrd's powdercoated white with 225/40s streached on.

Modifications: greedy fmic, turbo is built: subzero 35r with a to4 core front wheel, .63 rear bolted up to a 3inch dump with screamer pipe braided lines, external waste gate (shitty 20mm one).

THIS IS A genuin IMPUL R33R , so the following mods/parts come stock with the car from factory

impul front bar

impul side skirts

impul rear flairs (10mm)

impul pods

impul rear bar

impul boot lip (so many people have tried to steal it because of its sex) hahaha

impul wheels (17x8 with about a +30 offset)

impul bucket seats

impul rear seats,

impul steering wheel and horn button, (replaced with a deep dish wheel keept the horn button)

impul gear knob (replaced with a 300mm dildo)

impul ecu, (not sure what the differance is from a stock r33 one?)

i may have missed some stuff but oh well smile.gif

i am half way through building it, here is a list of parts arriving next week for it:

proboost 50mm external gate with a 16pound spring, oil cooler, 880cc injectors (probably sard) if i have enough i want to put a 5 puc button clutch in it, rear camber arms, front upper and lower camber arms, (stupid double wish bone lol) and a tune in about 2 weeks time smile.gif

Stereo Audio / Visual: fully sick head unit and 5' speckers that distort at 11 yo! lololol

Estimated Power: stock 240hp, its getting tunned in about 2 weeks so im hoping for around the 350hp mark on 16psi i want 400 but beggers cant be choosers! smile.gif

let me know what you think of my baby good or bad feed back biggrin.gif see you all at MATSURI!!!!

1994 Nissan Skyline Impul R33r

--------------------
Impul 4dr r33r love <3

Comments

• Boost Network 26
  • KammdUP
    Post #2

Loving it, always had a soft sport for the 33 4 drs and this one is awesome, digging that bootlip aswell, congrats on a nice looking liner thumbsup.gif

T4ZZ
    Post #3

Looks really nice!

Atomic_Nitro
    Post #4

go the 4 Door liners thumbsup.gif

gutless
    Post #5

beautiful mate!

i had the same rear bar on mine and same impul wing (had genuine stickers on it "impul-hoshino racing")

thumbsup.gif

edit:also for those playing at home, that rear bar has(should) a full rear diffuser as part of it.

dbl edit: didnt like the impul tailight eyelid cover shit? should get series 2 tailights, they look mint!

urluzn
    Post #6

Nice car!! Dont normally like 4 doors but this looks the goods... Prob would have blanked out the plates and taken pictures away from your house with all these thefts going on... unsure.gif

falcon_dude
    Post #7

Love it smile.gif 4 door <3

Astra Boi
    Post #8

how a 4 door should look smile.gif

jap25
    Post #9

Thanks guys smile.gif yeah I'm trying to find s2 tail lights atm, and yeah I didn't like the eyelids so I took them off,
    Thanks man yeah I will blank plates, pics are from old house I moved recently biggrin.gif it also has jap25 plates but I don't put them on because haters rip on the car because it has jap plates with china wheels lol

skytym
    Post #10

WOW nice i never reallly liked 4 doors but this one looks good they should of always made the r33 4 doors look like this

gutless
    Post #11

QUOTE (jap25 @ Aug 16 2011, 12:56 PM) *
    Thanks guys smile.gif yeah I'm trying to find s2 tail lights atm, and yeah I didn't like the eyelids so I took them off,
    Thanks man yeah I will blank plates, pics are from old house I moved recently biggrin.gif it also has jap25 plates but I don't put them on because haters rip on the car because it has jap plates with china wheels lol

yeah S2 tail lights own!

put those plates back on, your mates are faggots!
    its a jap car with a 25 engine, who cares where your wheels are from!

wayneby
    Post #12

loving this.. love the new rotos aswell.. very nice

inb4jdm
    Post #13

god yes, if you ever decide to sell, send me a message!

jap25
    Post #14

^ haha never going to sell! If I do it will be majorly over priced!! <3

Boostn32GTR
    Post #15

wow a genuine IMPUL.. i remember rob tellin me at QR one day it was.... congrats on the ownership and never sell please... are they scott and/ or christinas old rims? lol..... looks sex!! p.s so does the ceffy

DC KUSTOMS
    Post #16

Very nice indeed. makes me want a 4 door even more now.

2FAS74U
    Post #17

I want I want I want I want I want lol looks sick

TohmeZ
    Post #18

That's jdm as fuck haha, what's impul stand for?

jap25
    Post #19

Haha, impul is a japanese performance brand,
    Nissan gave 100 of their four door r33s to impul garage for them to put their goodies into this is one of the 100 smile.gif

E U R E K A M A D 9 4
    Post #20

Props for not turning it into a piece of shit 'drift pig' and doing gay as aids mods like most others.

FC3S~
    Post #21

pics of interior!!

180sxy
    Post #22

Dont prang it!!!

mitch-10-02
    Post #23

So whats the difference with the Impul R skyline?

Just some limited edition or something?

Edit: ill just google it haha

BOOSTZILLA
    Post #24

One very nice 4-Door.

R31_Boi
    Post #25

Don't demolish it! Collectors edition very drool worthy! Nice work thumbsup.gif

Provoke
    Post #26

wall taps <3 except mine was just a normal 33 rear bar i tapped, impul are heard to replace

drift32sedan
    Post #27

option 1 have a impul rear bar sitting in there shop.... thought about it for my 4 door but nahhhh m sports kit ftw and i will steal your wing

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x