• Member No.: 208,521
Post #1 post 4th October 2011 - 03:13 AM
Engine: 3800 exotec

Exhaust: stock

Suspension: stock

Wheels: stock mags

Modifications: umm made the seat sit nice smile.gif

Stereo Audio / Visual: stock.

Estimated Power: go's harder then my hq 253 1tonna yet the 1tonnas illegal and shit.

alright got done for driving the v8 on p's (dam police *shakes fist*) and lost 4 points got one left so i bought this.
its a stock vt with stock mags trying to achieve the minimum attenion from polices,

mods? maybe just a little sound in the boot. overall its a really clean car. bought it for 3000. 300k on the clock new tyres few scratches in the paint, interiors imaculate 12 months reg, rwc cert. very clean engine 1 owner before me

the pic with the hubcaps is how i got it. then cleaned it up
1999 Holden Commodore Vt
1999 Holden Commodore Vt
1999 Holden Commodore Vt
1999 Holden Commodore Vt
1999 Holden Commodore Vt
1999 Holden Commodore Vt

Comments

• Boost Network 29
  • baxdoode
    Post #2

alright got done for driving the v8 on p's (dam police *shakes fist*) and lost 4 points got one left so i bought this.

oh wow Moony.gif

8URVTEC
    Post #3

hetick photo shoot stance
    manual or gtfo

Poontoss
    Post #4

Moved to offtopic in T minus 20 minutes.

McBuddha
    Post #5

lol every single photo has the same tyre angle.. almost like duck face for white chicks in myspace photos.. except for cars

...SeMBrA...
    Post #6

I like your boat.

joel-ls1
    Post #7

Get some series 2 tail-lights and loose the mud flaps, should look good without too much attention....

2FAS74U
    Post #8

post the HQ

ajaay.
    Post #9

you bought a commodore so you don't get police attention ?
    that's a new one !

Clean though, i will admit.

JonnyBhq
    Post #10

QUOTE (2FAS74U @ Oct 4 2011, 11:50 PM) *
    post the HQ

did a while ago. not sure how to get the post up tho.

JonnyBhq
    Post #11

QUOTE (ajaay. @ Oct 4 2011, 11:52 PM) *
    you bought a commodore so you don't get police attention ?
    that's a new one !

Clean though, i will admit.

it was this of a tan/cream au falcon and lots of dings. it was best i could come up with in 2 days and 3000

also it stands out alot less then a bright yellow with hot mags and fat tyred 1 tonna. just asking for it with the noise it makes

JonnyBhq
    Post #12

QUOTE (McBuddha @ Oct 4 2011, 10:50 PM) *
    lol every single photo has the same tyre angle.. almost like duck face for white chicks in myspace photos.. except for cars

sorry.

clutch-it
    Post #13

still will get pulled over by cops lol

benji_xrt
    Post #14

Wanna lay low from the cops? Put the hub caps back on, those steel rims scream "I Pull hectik skids braw" to the po po.

Other wise clean.

UTO54
    Post #15

^^^^ AGREED

sr_silvia
    Post #16

Did you have to go to court for driving the high powered vehicle or just cop the points?

You won't have too much trouble in this providing you keep the stock exhaust on, ride height normal etc. GL with it

Poontoss
    Post #17

QUOTE (sr_silvia @ Oct 5 2011, 12:16 PM) *
    Did you have to go to court for driving the high powered vehicle or just cop the points?

You won't have too much trouble in this providing you keep the stock exhaust on, ride height normal etc. GL with it

3 points and a $300 fine. If it was me, I'd take your license and impound your car.

Bug Boy
    Post #18

Yes dam those police for making you drive around illegally in a V8. Fuck them. Amirite?

☺☺☺
    Post #19

dont worry about the corolla girls baiting you up mate , us commodore owners sacrifice abit of street cred to have more HP smile.gif
    its a very good base for a cruiser , good luck with it!

euro540
    Post #20

QUOTE (☺☺☺ @ Oct 5 2011, 06:48 PM) *
    dont worry about the corolla girls baiting you up mate , us commodore owners sacrifice abit of street cred to have more HP smile.gif
    its a very good base for a cruiser , good luck with it!

more power than what, almost every modified jap or euro car would shit on your fully hectic commondore and as far as street cred the way half of you drive them shitboxes and fuck it up for the rest of us you shouldn't have any street cred left

☺☺☺
    Post #21

you madd bro?

JonnyBhq
    Post #22

QUOTE (☺☺☺ @ Oct 5 2011, 09:11 PM) *
    you madd bro?

hes mad

JonnyBhq
    Post #23

QUOTE (sr_silvia @ Oct 5 2011, 01:16 PM) *

well its as is im not going to make any other mods to make it louder or hotter etc. only thing im going to buy for it is tyres in a few years and fuel.
    all my money is going into the bank.

JonnyBhq
    Post #24

QUOTE (Bug Boy @ Oct 5 2011, 03:54 PM) *
    Yes dam those police for making you drive around illegally in a V8. Fuck them. Amirite?

your not right. i was in wrong, police just doing there job. yeah i said *shakes fist* but i was in the wrong i can admit it. just the car was free on the road and just needed a few things to keep it roadworthy. the motor and running gear is amazing best ive seen for a 30 year old car. and it would be a waste for someone as non mechanicly minded person like me to try and pull it out the v8 and put in a 6cyl i dont know anything about how to rebuild and try and run the 6cyl in the hq so yeah i risked it and got caught. im not a typical holden driving p plater who "rips skids" around every corner to "turn bitchez on" i respect cars and other drivers on the road. ive never sped in my driving career. that may seem not true to you but it is.

Ryan86
    Post #25

QUOTE (euro540 @ Oct 5 2011, 08:26 PM) *
    more power than what, almost every modified jap or euro car would shit on your fully hectic commondore and as far as street cred the way half of you drive them shitboxes and fuck it up for the rest of us you shouldn't have any street cred left

Take a chill pill. Bloody hell.

Anyway looks nice with the chasers mate. thumbsup.gif

Bug Boy
    Post #26

QUOTE (JonnyBhq @ Oct 5 2011, 09:56 PM) *
    your not right. i was in wrong, police just doing there job. yeah i said *shakes fist* but i was in the wrong i can admit it. just the car was free on the road and just needed a few things to keep it roadworthy. the motor and running gear is amazing best ive seen for a 30 year old car. and it would be a waste for someone as non mechanicly minded person like me to try and pull it out the v8 and put in a 6cyl i dont know anything about how to rebuild and try and run the 6cyl in the hq so yeah i risked it and got caught. im not a typical holden driving p plater who "rips skids" around every corner to "turn bitchez on" i respect cars and other drivers on the road. ive never sped in my driving career. that may seem not true to you but it is.

Good to hear.

Hot tip... Don't take everything you see on this site seriously.

JonnyBhq
    Post #27

QUOTE (Ryan86 @ Oct 6 2011, 12:36 AM) *
    Take a chill pill. Bloody hell.

Anyway looks nice with the chasers mate. thumbsup.gif

thanks mate, i appreciate a good comment.

JonnyBhq
    Post #28

QUOTE (Bug Boy @ Oct 6 2011, 01:25 PM) *
    Good to hear.

Hot tip... Don't take everything you see on this site seriously.

another hot tip to all... dont pay out on anyones car no matter what it is, its like saying to your best mates dad his kids a fuck head and dumb c*nt just sayin.

Duff A
    Post #29

not a fan of commy's and this isn't really a nice car, but its smarter driving this than something that stands out if you have 1 point smart move thumbsup.gif but once you get on your opens get something better than a commy

JonnyBhq
    Post #30

QUOTE (Duff A @ Oct 6 2011, 10:37 PM) *
    not a fan of commy's and this isn't really a nice car, but its smarter driving this than something that stands out if you have 1 point smart move thumbsup.gif but once you get on your opens get something better than a commy

yeah. ill probly sell this and put it into the hq.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x