1999 Holden Commodore Executive VTII - VIC: Melbourne  

Blocker21
  • Blocker21
  • New User
  • Member No.: 175,277
Post #1 post 31st July 2012 - 06:11 PM
Engine:
LS1 Gen III, reinforced and forged internals, nothing stock! Including valve guides, valves, pushrods, springs, pushrods and hydraulic lifters, Race built cam, rebuilt engine at 150xxx only at 180xxx, OTR cold air intake, bigger radiators, 12" cooling fan

Exhaust:
Custom made stainless steel extractors to 3" Y pipe

Suspension:
lowered on pedders soft shocks and king springs ultra lows

Wheels:
XHP 19"s

Modifications:
Uni joints rewelded and supported, heavy duty LSD, 3500 HI stall converter, bigger fuel pump

Stereo Audio / Visual:
JVC head unit, 2ga amp wiring, kicker mono block running 2x JL 12" subs in boxes, black furr boot

Estimated Power:
Dyno'd at 352RWKW

Future Plans:
1000cc fuel injectors, Vortech overhead supercharger running a 10pound pulley, larger fuel cell and surge tank, roll cage, bonnet mounted gauges, billet rocker covers, fibreglass boot enclosure and interior trim and more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X__mtogs4A...ayer_detailpage
1999 Holden Commodore Executive Vtii

--------------------
Why Drink And Drive When You Can Burn Rubber And Slide

Comments

• Boost Network 13
  • Vomit
    Post #2

Nice power figure.

Blocker21
    Post #3

Thanks, for $9,800 later would hope it was around there haha

75 KINGSWOOD
    Post #4

Nice power and i actually like the purple fascia trim

Blocker21
    Post #5

Thanks! I'll get some more photos, it's a glitter purple with a metallic silver base coat, have it inside my minitrucks but red and gold

danmc2677
    Post #6

nice vt , but dont mount your guages on the bonnet . buy one electronic guage that will do everything and go in dash set up

53XXN_ST80
    Post #7

Nice power figure!

Hate the skirts, and would look better with no black moulds or wing and a set of alloy ssv's or ve pents smile.gif

Gl with it mate!

TwinCam16
    Post #8

What were you thinking with that dash!

Blocker21
    Post #9

Thanks everyone, had many commodores and wanted to do something different, I've had all the internal gauges with the minitrucks and could never have that street look with the gauges being on the outside and I worry about someone getting abit pissed one night and ripping them off too!

I always see standard colour facials and wanted something more appealing, I'm trying to stick with purple as the back colour of the car, painting the rims gloss black and dark metallic purple, also a pinstripe soon enough

Blocker21
    Post #10

This is the little idle video I put up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X__mtogs4A...ayer_detailpage

vy57ss
    Post #11

Is it still stock stroke? What comp and fuel are you running? Seams like a massive power figure for essentially a cammed ls1 with stock heads etc

Blocker21
    Post #12

Hey mate, nah it's a 6.2L now with shaved heads and high comp ceramic pistons with larger flared skirts, gotta keep the oil up there hahaha I go and use E85, works wonders! I think most caltex run with it these days

vy57ss
    Post #13

Nice that's awesome, definitely get some nos or boost in there. Been to the drags yet must be a handful

Blocker21
    Post #14

Nah not yet, would love to though! Haha nos is abit scary to me haha I want the big whining charger on there lol everyone keeps saying turbo but I'm not sure yet haha

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x