Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
VU17RE
  • VU17RE
  • New User
  • Member No.: 231,334
Post #1 post 25th September 2011 - 12:33 AM
Engine:standard 3.8L V6

Exhaust:Custom Pacemaker extractors, custom 2.5inch Y join, Custom Outlaw cat, Custom 2.5inch full system, Xforce 2.5inch Varex muffler

Suspension: Standard, soon to be either a low or superlow King Springs kit (Springs, shocks and struts)

Wheels: Standard, soon to be black 5 spoke with chrome lip 20's

Modifications:

Now: the custom exhaust, Angeleye Halogen headlights, Led cluster tail lights, tinted rear garnish, Euro LED strips on top of headlights, 2X Drift front seats with custom rails, red neon interior yewwww tongue.gif

Later: eventually a matching white paintjob with matching black skirts, 20-30% tint, fully blacked out interior apart from white cluster and switch panel, white leather door trim and white door handles. eventually a Supercharger (preferably a HKS or GReddy branded one), supporting intercooler and small digital boost gauge. and a possible manual conversion to a 6speed with LSD.

Stereo Audio / Visual: Pioneer single din USB and AUX headunit, 2X 6inch clarion front speakers (soon to be 2X 6inch sonys), 2X 6X9inch Sonys, Sony 8G wiring kit, 1200W/500RMS Kenwood Mono class D single channel AMP, Kenwood 12inch 800W sub.

Estimated Power: Little over standard because of extractors

Nickname: The Vulture! XD

This post has been edited by VU17RE: Sep 25 2011, 02:09 AM
1999 Holden Commodore Vtii Exec

Comments

• Boost Network 36
  • locky95
    Post #2

need more pics of the car smile.gif

T4ZZ
    Post #3

eerm.. nice exhaust huh.gif

gutless
    Post #4

Everybody **AHEM**

Welcome to Members Exhausts smile.gif

EssR20
    Post #5

lol, More pics of exhaust plz

swirto
    Post #6

lol didnt think to half clean the car befor pics?

BAILED
    Post #7

I take it your proud of the exhaust

VL87DB
    Post #8

Above average exhaust on a very below average car

iwannayellowevo9
    Post #9

Members rides, not members exhausts..

Oppsie just saw gutless's post

SiKWiKD
    Post #10

God Sakes Someone Remove This

Members Exhausts HaHa Gold

nferno
    Post #11

Muffler is worth more than the car.

webby93
    Post #12

Instead of spending all that money on your exhaust why don't you fix your hoodlining?

VU17RE
    Post #13

its on the way, wanted to get the majors done first

wbtonner
    Post #14

10 out of 15 of the exhaust. And I bet it sounds like arse.

Not my cup of tea.

scozzie
    Post #15

i just got pritty black exhaust for my v8 calais ill have to take lots of pic of it to. i'll put it on the hoist tomorrow and post it in the new members exhaust section

and back on topic as said y spend all that do ya hood lining and paint the car dude it's a 6 mate y the varex and how much coin was your full system

franklin2.0
    Post #16

your the kind that give clean respectable commo drivers like me a bad name.

VU17RE
    Post #17

Whatever Mate

80XZR
    Post #18

Wash it

TwinCam16
    Post #19

Burn it

tezlin
    Post #20

QUOTE (80XZR @ Sep 25 2011, 08:52 PM) *
    Wash it

QUOTE (TwinCam16 @ Sep 25 2011, 08:56 PM) *
    Burn it

bowrofl.gif bowrofl.gif bowrofl.gif bowrofl.gif bowrofl.gif bowrofl.gif

G-uni7
    Post #21

needs a new paint job then cut n polish
    and headliner done
    remove sticker glue
    new tyres n rims
    sack it
    drive it till it dies

Poontoss
    Post #22

Nice exhaust bro, got any pictures of the car laugh.gif

baxdoode
    Post #23

can i have your varex?

Billy111
    Post #24

nice hood lining bro

benji_xrt
    Post #25

Give the kid a break guys, remember we all once thought that our first commodore would be a supercharged beast sometime during its life time.

Seriously tho dont waste the money.

LAY3D
    Post #26

take of those gay seats and replace with some ss or standard. and less custom exhaust pics

tuckinVY
    Post #27

QUOTE (VU17RE @ Sep 25 2011, 08:40 PM) *
    Whatever Mate

sorry your getting alot of mate mate, but I have to agree with others lol

for starters your exhaust! a varex....really on an old shitty commodore! what a waste of money far out, then you wanna buy black wheels with a chrome lip....fuck off the chrome lip they look like shit. then you wanna lower it on superlow kingsprings that are possible the worst and most uncomfortable ride in the world!
    wtf are the racing bucket seats for...looks terrible. your choice of audio is completely off..going from a shit brand like clarion to sony is not going to do anything coz sony are shit too. buy some proper good quality speakers like Alpine or JBL or Kicker or Polk or Infinity or JL and then rather spend your money buying a good 4 channel amp to power them
    DONT GET A SUPERCHARGER AND DONT GET A MANUAL CONVERSION, that would be the shittest and worst idea biggest waste of money, just like your exhaust system.

otherwise, its not bad.....

Luke
    Post #28

QUOTE (benji_xrt @ Sep 26 2011, 08:03 AM) *
    Give the kid a break guys, remember we all once thought that our first commodore would be a supercharged beast sometime during its life time.

I don't.

Ryan86
    Post #29

QUOTE (tuckinVY @ Sep 26 2011, 10:41 AM) *
    sorry your getting alot of mate mate, but I have to agree with others lol

for starters your exhaust! a varex....really on an old shitty commodore! what a waste of money far out, then you wanna buy black wheels with a chrome lip....fuck off the chrome lip they look like shit. then you wanna lower it on superlow kingsprings that are possible the worst and most uncomfortable ride in the world!
    wtf are the racing bucket seats for...looks terrible. your choice of audio is completely off..going from a shit brand like clarion to sony is not going to do anything coz sony are shit too. buy some proper good quality speakers like Alpine or JBL or Kicker or Polk or Infinity or JL and then rather spend your money buying a good 4 channel amp to power them
    DONT GET A SUPERCHARGER AND DONT GET A MANUAL CONVERSION, that would be the shittest and worst idea biggest waste of money, just like your exhaust system.

otherwise, its not bad.....

So you write a whole paragraph ripping his car to pieces and at the end say "otherwise, it's not bad"? rolleyes.gif

Anyway there's really not enough to see the car in full, but hey as long as you're happy with it mate.

VU17RE
    Post #30

lovin the kind words of advice biggrin.gif

VU17RE
    Post #31

and for all those haters. u all started out like me with ur shitty lil lasers and festivas that u got from ya nannas. so what! this is what i enjoy and not what u enjoy. i could have posted a photo of just the shit paint and shit stockys. but it could have had a twin turbo LSX in it, you wouldnt have known, so grow up and remember that its a grass roots project for a reason!

JonnyBhq
    Post #32

should of cleaned it at least before you took pics, get some better presentation for it.

clutch-it
    Post #33

nice

calais bloke
    Post #34

QUOTE (webby93 @ Sep 25 2011, 08:16 PM) *
    Instead of spending all that money on your exhaust why don't you fix your hoodlining?
    hoodlineing? i think you meant roof lining mate

KammdUP
    Post #35

Coulda sworn I commented on this head of shit dunno.gif oh well burn it!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
    Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x