Exhaust,
Coilovers,
Slotted Rotors,
Rebuilt VX Motor
650HP Rated single plate clutch,
6 speed VZ 6.0L gearbox

Stereo Audio / Visual: pioneer 7inch double din. pioneer speakers

Estimated Power: Not much off stock

Getting a respray and full polish next week. same colour but had complications as time wasnt on my side.
all comments welcome

This post has been edited by 002plz: Apr 27 2011, 12:17 AM
1999 Holden Commodore Vt
1999 Holden Commodore Vt
1999 Holden Commodore Vt
1999 Holden Commodore Vt
1999 Holden Commodore Vt
1999 Holden Commodore Vt

--------------------
Project 3rz-T sleeper 98-04 SR5 TUB WANTED PM ME
3RZ-T Page

Comments

• Boost Network 19
  • VTR
    Post #2

Not bad...

KammdUP
    Post #3

not a fan of tail lights, should got vx calais lights and garnish

002plz
    Post #4

yeah i liked them when i got them but the feeling started fading and i hadnt been bothered to change them

vl_5spd
    Post #5

Not a fan of the tail lights. IMO replace them with standard vx lights. Screw the garnish every tom dick and harry have it.

JDM_R32
    Post #6

Fuck, another one and its v8 as well.

OT: Not a fan of the tail lights or the twin pipes but the rest is nice. smile.gif

GTRwilson
    Post #7

would be perfect with a set of VX Calais tail lights, leave the current garnish.

002plz
    Post #8

QUOTE (JDM_R32 @ Apr 27 2011, 06:50 PM) *
    Fuck, another one and its v8 as well.

OT: Not a fan of the tail lights or the twin pipes but the rest is nice. smile.gif

this. i saw twincamms comment on the last one so i thought id put mine up aswell haha
    thanks for the feedback guys

scozzie
    Post #9

hay man i don't no stuff all about coil overs but have thay improver handling what do thay cost and how hard are thay to fit and do u need mod plate thanks

002plz
    Post #10

im not sure on mod plates to be honest. but the day i installed them is the day i would decided i would never have standard suspension. easy to install if you have knowledge in this criteria of work. handling has improved by far less squat and less continuous bounce over bumps. every1 that has a ride in it loves the ride and they are set on hard...... in mine i have 36 point D2 coilovers and paid $1250 including shipping through pcpa.com. or i have seen ksport selling for $1125 including shipping. then you got install cost,

TwinCam16
    Post #11

You were doing so well with the clubsport and you go and wipe it all out by posting this sad.gif

002plz
    Post #12

QUOTE (TwinCam16 @ Apr 27 2011, 07:57 PM) *
    You were doing so well with the clubsport and you go and wipe it all out by posting this sad.gif

just curious how did i do so badly putting this up. explain wise man

TwinCam16
    Post #13

The tail lights and garnish.

vectorazz
    Post #14

I dont mind it

aussiemk2
    Post #15

as already said vx calais tail lights and garnish would make it look a lot better

scozzie
    Post #16

QUOTE (002plz @ Apr 27 2011, 07:55 PM) *
    im not sure on mod plates to be honest. but the day i installed them is the day i would decided i would never have standard suspension. easy to install if you have knowledge in this criteria of work. handling has improved by far less squat and less continuous bounce over bumps. every1 that has a ride in it loves the ride and they are set on hard...... in mine i have 36 point D2 coilovers and paid $1250 including shipping through pcpa.com. or i have seen ksport selling for $1125 including shipping. then you got install cost,

sweet thanks and buy install costs do u mean if i had some one fit them instead of doing it my self

002plz
    Post #17

QUOTE (scozzie @ Apr 28 2011, 10:03 AM) *
    sweet thanks and buy install costs do u mean if i had some one fit them instead of doing it my self

yeah thats what i mean. also when changing strutts you may need new strutt tops and bearings. but these are off the shelf at pedders smile.gif

Kdaig1
    Post #18

would look better wrapped around that lamp post..

enrique
    Post #19

ur getting a full respray and a polish???????
    umm.. why would u get a polish when you've had the car fully resprayed? you don't really polish a resprayed car... maybe a wax to protect but not a polish.. weird

002plz
    Post #20

00VR0 is painting it and hes blocking it back and buffing it so yeah. any questions ask him :s

kdaig1.... each to there own i guess.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

16 User(s) are reading this topic (16 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x