1994 Holden Commodore VR BT1  

mato84
  • mato84
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 222,363
Post #1 post 19th February 2012 - 01:57 PM
OK so this is my vr bt1 that im in the middle of buying from a friend, its got a factory sunroof so that a plus this is the basics of what i know. Once i get it home ill have alot more pictures and a build thread of how im going to change it, Straight up the kit is coming off for a factory ss kitt and then set the exhaust up to exit the rear properly. Unfortantly i only have 3 pictures atm but i will tyr and get more today

Engine: slightly worked 304, consisting of 40 thou over pistons, 15 thou off the crank, ported and polished heads, unkown but very grumpy cam, carby style throttle body.

Exhaust: heatwrapped pacemaker extractors into twin cat and twin 2.5 all the way to the rear sound nice and grumpy

Suspension: stock bt1 fe2 suspension with new shocks and rubbers

Wheels: 19" koyas

Modifications: as mentioned above, plus a tacho, craig davies controller for a 14" fan, shift kitted auto and 2200 high stall chirps hard.

Stereo Audio / Visual: cadence compent fronts, cadence 12inch sub and a 5400watt 6 channel amp

Estimated Power: No idea but will soon find out
1994 Holden Commodore Vr Bt1

Comments

• Boost Network 6
  • alex338
    Post #2

looks cool... get a bigger manifold and have the airfilter sticking out of the bonnet, and maybe some new wheels - and you will have a pretty bloody tough looking vr/vs!

Bug Boy
    Post #3

Man that kit looks so shit. Glad you're changing it. The SS kit will look heaps better. Tough looking engine bay too.

mato84
    Post #4

the wheels are nice in person but am looking for something tougher, and yes the kit isnt the best, im getting a bigger air filter and the bonnet done next week. goes really well pulls the ass out with the foot 1/3 to 1/2 to the floor

krayziebenno
    Post #5

love the sound of a worked 5lt. it's gonna look 100x better with the ss kit

mato84
    Post #6

im hoping so this thing sounds alot different to other 5ls ive had / driven its just grumpy that all i can say

wbtonner
    Post #7

2200 is a high stall?

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x