• dagoodz01
  • New User
  • Member No.: 250,676
Post #1 post 23rd September 2012 - 02:13 AM
[b]Engine: Buick 3800 V6

[b]Exhaust: PaceMaker Extractor Into High Flow Cat to Mandrel Bent Exhaust

[b]Suspension: Pedder With SSL King Springs, Adjustable panhard bar

[b]Wheels: GTO

[b]Modifications: Forced Induction, Hydralic Lifters, Roller Rockers, 10mm Spark Leads, Haltech Tune. CrowCam Stage 2, 36lbs Injectors, And Heaps More

[b]Stereo Audio / Visual: Full Alpine Type X Sub And Speakers With A Alpine MRP- 1000 Amp And 5 Farad Capacitor. VY Cross Eco 8 Front Bumper, GTs/GTO Remake Rear Bumper, SS Side Skirts, Full Fibreglass Monaro Hood, Full Metallic Blue Interior

[b]Estimated Power: Dyno At 323HP

1994 Holden Commodore Executive Vr

Comments

• Boost Network 131
  • Wraith
    Post #2

Wow I'm speechless and not in a good way. What's with the turbo setup. Is it fed from both banks or 1? Was the dyno broken when it registered that HP because there is no other explanation. Try 100 hp if your lucky.

666 FC
    Post #3

Best car on members rids

FA77
    Post #4

electric turbo..? haha what is that....

dagoodz01
    Post #5

lol electric turbo pic , thought i put the 1 up with the garett in it, wil find and upload

Mustangchico24
    Post #6

oh god..... head_wall.gif

relinquish
    Post #7

funk yea bro!! and you people wonder why we all put sh!t on bogans with their sh!t commys. Just idiots!! Im lost for words, get a job and get a real car FFS!

Cartel
    Post #8

READY FOR DEMO DERBY

clucky-7
    Post #9

ELECTRIC TURBO IS NOT FORCED INDUCTION!!!!!

You would get more "Forced Induction" if you had a mate blowing into the air intake while driving.

I will Eat my words if you can show me a dyno readout of 300+ HP for this thing!!!

SiKWiKD
    Post #10

300 HP Bahaha your about as funked up lying as your taste in modifying. unbelievable what i have just read

joel-ls1
    Post #11

School holidays..... head_wall.gif

Horsepower_Feen86
    Post #12

The twin bonnet scoops make up 123hp and blue painted panels the other 200hp

75 KINGSWOOD
    Post #13

You must be retarded

75 KINGSWOOD
    Post #14

both your cars you posted are hideous, i have been to the toilet and sh!t a turd that looks better than your cars

dagoodz01
    Post #15

nah u haters did not read the post, the car has a garret gt35, water to air intercooler,serperate aftermarket tranny cooler, duel v8 fuel pump with psi gauge on upgraded larger fuel rails, have gone to 42lbs injector and a tune from mace engineering which is how i got the HP full locker diff and 14 PSI Max Boost. the pic of engine bay was when car was purchased, since then have switched to LEGIT TURBO. SO SORRY TO DISSAPOINT BUT THE PAINT AND MONARO HOOD DO NOT MAKE ANY POWER, Sorry to Anyone That Was Plaaning To Get Mad Power Gains From Putting The Hood On ,

dagoodz01
    Post #16

QUOTE (clucky-7 @ Sep 23 2012, 08:45 PM) *
    ELECTRIC TURBO IS NOT FORCED INDUCTION!!!!!

You would get more "Forced Induction" if you had a mate blowing into the air intake while driving.

I will Eat my words if you can show me a dyno readout of 300+ HP for this thing!!!

will have a look tomorow mate

Mustangchico24
    Post #17

QUOTE (dagoodz01 @ Sep 23 2012, 10:19 PM) *
    nah u haters did not read the post, the car has a garret gt35, water to air intercooler,serperate aftermarket tranny cooler, duel v8 fuel pump with psi gauge on upgraded larger fuel rails, have gone to 42lbs injector and a tune from mace engineering which is how i got the HP full locker diff and 14 PSI Max Boost. the pic of engine bay was when car was purchased, since then have switched to LEGIT TURBO. SO SORRY TO DISSAPOINT BUT THE PAINT AND MONARO HOOD DO NOT MAKE ANY POWER, Sorry to Anyone That Was Plaaning To Get Mad Power Gains From Putting The Hood On ,

weres the photo of the engine with the garret gt35?

dagoodz01
    Post #18

will be uploading as soon as i find a photo as car has been sold, but deffs got a photo, miss me vr as ppl alwayz was like what a bommodore and then i put me foot down and was gone, had me mates jump in and be like what a POS And then just bout write it off after putting their foot down, cant be nothered teling bull shite bout cars as not worth it, had the vr for 4 years and by sale time had spent over 60 thou on it and most of it was getting parts half price lolz

dagoodz01
    Post #19

also front and rear bodykit was my first attempt at making a bodykit , ss side skirts where legit

Bouncy1992
    Post #20

at least ya sold it lol and $60,000 spent on it lol what a joke head_wall.gif

Mustangchico24
    Post #21

QUOTE (dagoodz01 @ Sep 23 2012, 10:27 PM) *
    will be uploading as soon as i find a photo as car has been sold, but deffs got a photo, miss me vr as ppl alwayz was like what a bommodore and then i put me foot down and was gone, had me mates jump in and be like what a POS And then just bout write it off after putting their foot down, cant be nothered teling bull shite bout cars as not worth it, had the vr for 4 years and by sale time had spent over 60 thou on it and most of it was getting parts half price lolz

i dnt get it.. u say uve done so much... so u go ahead and post photos of the car with near on next to nothing that u hve discribed outside of the bodykit and wheels?.........

dagoodz01
    Post #22

every1 has their own tastes when it comes to looks and selling the car in 1 day for 4000 when it was advertised for 5 hours to me says a few ppl atleast liked the looks or the turbo atleast biggrin.gif

dagoodz01
    Post #23

QUOTE (Mustangchico24 @ Sep 23 2012, 09:30 PM) *
    i dnt get it.. u say uve done so much... so u go ahead and post photos of the car with near on next to nothing that u hve discribed outside of the bodykit and wheels?.........

as car had been sold and thought i had the right hdd plug into pc was not untill the post was posted realised wrong pics and dont know how to change it, so once i found the pics i meant to upload i will be linking to the new post, still new to this, never been on a forum before

Bouncy1992
    Post #24

ohh and $60,000 would probs get you a 32 gtr kitted to 1000hp + , just saying that i think thats bull that you spent that amount of money on this, i cant see it anywhere

Mustangchico24
    Post #25

QUOTE (dagoodz01 @ Sep 23 2012, 10:33 PM) *
    as car had been sold and thought i had the right hdd plug into pc was not untill the post was posted realised wrong pics and dont know how to change it, so once i found the pics i meant to upload i will be linking to the new post, still new to this, never been on a forum before

riiiitte....

dagoodz01
    Post #26

QUOTE (Bouncy1992 @ Sep 23 2012, 09:34 PM) *
    ohh and $60,000 would probs get you a 32 gtr kitted to 1000hp + , just saying that i think thats bull that you spent that amount of money on this, i cant see it anywhere

never liked a skyline holdens or silvia, and yeah atleast 5 thous on paint it was purple before i went over it black as did not have 1800 to pay for the hood to be sprayed when i got it, and most of the money was spent on custom parts being chromed and sh!t like that aswell, was a good bomodore and had turbo but now seen a mates vt m90 supercharged and of gutz so moved onto a vt and now goign to super that as it is heaps cheaper, 4 thou in and nearly got everything ready for a m90 super

gutless
    Post #27

This threads smells of you know what..

Stephen92
    Post #28

Im so happy iv never seen this in real life....

FA77
    Post #29

WOW.......

put down the crack pipe..... i hardly doubt you even spent 60 dollars on this lump.....

Bouncy1992
    Post #30

waiting for those new pics OP

dagoodz01
    Post #31

car was bought when i was 16 so a chunk of that money was spent on mistakes buying low end products which was latter realised and replaced wen turboed, being 16 and having a sh!t hoon car needed to make it go faster and bought anything and everything till i learned leasson. spent 30 thou rebuiling and turboed from mace complete rebuild and body repairs. and that also includes freight of car as i live in qld,but anyway was posted for ppls opions, plus having car resprayed twice aint cheap eigther mate,

dagoodz01
    Post #32

also own a 89 exa de that i will be converting to det but just learning the engine atm

STRAW-BERRRY
    Post #33

omg i am in stitches laughing. stop just stop im going to piss myself.. bowrofl.gif

dagoodz01
    Post #34

i now know it was low powered, did not know that before as is why i spent so much trying to make it go fast, and am currently out visiting parents, am posting on me mobile, i use a nissan exa as a daily and moved onto a vt for burnouts and superchargin it as soon as i can get me hands on a xu6 ecu, after spending all that money and pulling high 11 once i was like this has to go and no have moved on from trying to go fast to wanting to smoke it up now, once im home ill have a look through and post the pics, and agreed ppl wont stop hating cause as stated low power, i was told it was tougher then ecotech so thought i could get more out of it in the end a big waste of money and 4-5 years of my life , sold to a mumies boy for 4k and he drove of stoked, left mumy behind to pay me lolz,

Wraith
    Post #35

You know how I know your lying...

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 4
    Jump to page
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x