Estimated Power: Got 167RWHP at Commodores cruze for charity

This post has been edited by laureal83: Feb 27 2011, 01:14 AM
2006 Holden Commodore Vz
2006 Holden Commodore Vz

Comments

• Boost Network 11
  • MR_JORDZ
    Post #2

Needs more lower,and bigger wheels,what mods did u do to make that power?cat back???

laureal83
    Post #3

Its an ex cop car just after i got the motor threw a big end, it was still under factory warranty so took it back to holden and they rebuilt it for me. They replaced just about everthing new cams crank pistens i have a parts list 2 pages long, but it was all just stock part thrown back in. (2.5 cat back exhaust) just replace the rear half of the exhaust with a 2.5inch, still has stock cats and headers

ZCH91
    Post #4

QUOTE (laureal83 @ Feb 27 2011, 02:37 PM) *
    Its an ex cop car just after i got the motor threw a big end, it was still under factory warranty so took it back to holden and they rebuilt it for me. They replaced just about everthing new cams crank pistens i have a parts list 2 pages long, but it was all just stock part thrown back in. (2.5 cat back exhaust) just replace the rear half of the exhaust with a 2.5inch, still has stock cats and headers

Is it just me or are there way to many commodore owners that reckon their cars are ex-cop cars?

laureal83
    Post #5

QUOTE (ZCH91 @ Feb 27 2011, 02:50 PM) *
    Is it just me or are there way to many commodore owners that reckon their cars are ex-cop cars?

ZCH91 see the the little stamp that says P-CAR

2wheeler837
    Post #6

thats decent power dude from a basicly stock motor. vz= best commo's

laureal83
    Post #7

QUOTE (2wheeler837 @ Feb 27 2011, 03:13 PM) *
    thats decent power dude from a basicly stock motor. vz= best commo's

Thanks mate im trying to find the dyno sheet so i can take a photo of it and post it up.

W1NT3R
    Post #8

It means "Passenger car" LOL!

Joyrid3r
    Post #9

QUOTE (laureal83 @ Feb 27 2011, 04:06 PM) *
    ZCH91 see the the little stamp that says P-CAR

ummmm.....

QUOTE (W1NT3R @ Feb 27 2011, 05:51 PM) *
    It means "Passenger car" LOL!

:oopsie:

I guess that answers zach's question then...majority of commodore owners are dumpshits!

It's ironic, but I do actually have an ex-cop car and it's a 9C1, also a 'p car'.....

WOSSiiE
    Post #10

P/car lols too it being a passenger car :) and anyways who gives a fuck if its an ex cop car your more likely too have holes in your dash then a quick car :oopsie:

laureal83
    Post #11

i stand corrected and admit im wrong with P/Car but tell me what vz executive is stamped with 914
    9 = police spec(just like 1 is exec,2 berlina, 3 calais ..... 8 is SS etc)
    2 = Gen3 V8 (1 =V6)
    4 = 4 speed auto (6 = manual-v8 only)
    comes out with Traction control, Interior light lockout switch , Sump protector guard, ABS, FE2 suspention,Front and rear power windows (standard VZ Commodore Executive only had front apart from higher models), Black coloured dash surrounds (standard VZ Commodore Executive had greyish coloured surrounds), a Limited slip differential and has Queensland Police Servise listed as the first owners in the log book????

NVS8
    Post #12

It is an ex cop car got all the option as an ex cop car, an generally people who claim there car to be an ex cop car have vns lol.

O no sorry its a genuine vr or vs ss bt1 no such thing!

And as an ex employee of gmh elizabeth working on the line i know its genuine!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x