• New User
  • Member No.: 191,777
Post #1 post 24th April 2012 - 11:02 AM
[b]Engine: 3.8...

[b]Exhaust: stock haha

[b]Suspension: s pack :/

[b]Wheels: 17" vx r8 wheels

[b]Modifications: not much

[b]Stereo Audio / Visual: 4 inch in dash, 6x9 in parcel shelf and a 12inch sub with sony amp.

[b]Estimated Power ........
Well this is my vn, paid $700 for it no reg or rwc, series 2 s pack with a 5 speed manual completely original minus wheels and speakers, 222xxx on the clock,bought all the parts needed for a rwc for $120, just waiting to be fitted. Its first car i know its not much but ohwell haha plans are to lower it abit, maybe a set of 19" senators, and drive it.
1991 Holden Commodore Vn
1991 Holden Commodore Vn
1991 Holden Commodore Vn

Comments

• Boost Network 13
  • TURBO_CHARGED
    Post #2

wow such shit photos haha il get better ones when its not raining.

derb
    Post #3

At least it's manual.

TURBO_CHARGED
    Post #4

sure is.

8URVTEC
    Post #5

skid it

Wraith
    Post #6

Disconnect the gay 4 inch speakers. Throw in some decent speakers in VR/VS door pods. Give it a clean and you should be right. Looks interesting because it has the lip kit and the red pin stripe all round.

vy57ss
    Post #7

Still good fun for a first car, had one year's ago with extractors, single 2.5, vs super6 cai, 5sp with 4.11 gears, revved its nuts off on the highway, but was good fun taking down ca18s n rb20 turbos on your ps

Gerry Giraffe
    Post #8

VN's are an alright car when they are clean, well looked after and modified the rite way, so take a bit of time with it and just keep it tasteful. Good luck with it buddy.

TURBO_CHARGED
    Post #9

Thanks for the comments everyone, im pretty happy with it for my first car, and iv had three mechanics have a look at it, one a certified roadworthy tester, and they have all said its suprising how good of condition its in for its age and for a vn haha, so il be keeping her just to drive around on my l's and p's until i can get a v8 calais biggrin.gif

Dan_Sando88
    Post #10

I love it how everyone posts up a photo of the gear stick if its a manual commodore!

mattwatling
    Post #11

had one of these with and rb25det in it was a fun sleeper lol

TURBO_CHARGED
    Post #12

hahahahahaha because everyone knows they will be hated on if they post a automatic commodore tongue.gif and thats awesome mattwatling do you have a build thread or...?

andyb749
    Post #13

pretty clean and id leave them wheels on it and drop the height so it dont look like a 4wd & will be sweet

mattwatling
    Post #14

QUOTE (TURBO_CHARGED @ Apr 26 2012, 06:18 PM) *
    hahahahahaha because everyone knows they will be hated on if they post a automatic commodore tongue.gif and thats awesome mattwatling do you have a build thread or...?

nah mate no build thread easy coversion tho all you need is a VL k frame and vl manual gearbox cross member and it will fit straght in all you need is custom parts to the loom and plumbing in engine bay

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x