1991 Holden Commodore VN RSV  

moodybluebob
  • moodybluebob
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 195,326
Post #1 post 9th April 2012 - 02:00 PM
Engine: Moo Moo cow Buick

Exhaust: 2.5" catback

Suspension: King spring superlow front, Pedders Ultra rear. Shortened shocks, adj. panhard rod.

Wheels: 18" King sinner powdercoated Gloss black.

Modifications: Nothing. Saving for a 5L

Stereo Audio / Visual: Kenwood speakers and sub. Clarion amp. JVC headunit
VN SS kit with VS SS sideskirts & caprice bootlip spoiler.
Calais international Full interior. HSV Devonish front seats waiting for a retrim.
Electric window conversion underway
White venetian blinds.

Estimated Power: As much as a wet fart.

This is my pride and joy, family owned for something like 17 years now. RSV stickers on the side is what the car came with. It was a dealer pack car fromt rick sivyer.

1991 Holden Commodore Vn Rsv

Comments

• Boost Network 20
  • derb
    Post #2

Pretty damn clean man, and fully loaded with options and a manual.

Burntsmoke
    Post #3

Whats with the stickers on the headlights?

Tim
    Post #4

Damn man! You own one clean VN. Would drive it! Loving the preservation of its original state. thumbsup.gif

moodybluebob
    Post #5

QUOTE (Burntsmoke @ Apr 9 2012, 02:08 PM) *
    Whats with the stickers on the headlights?

HDT headlight covers, got them for a birthday present, but since then i accidently ran over one, so i've taken them off.

Cheers.

VL87DB
    Post #6

Wow looks differant with the wheels in black lol im gonna have to visit SC.com and check your thread out!

As for power my mates 5sp VL made 109rwkw and you raped it at C4C so thats prety powerfull for a wet fart!

Dai.
    Post #7

As much as i dislike commo's,this one is very clean and would definitely own.

alex338
    Post #8

very clean, will be good to put a decent V8 in it one day and have a nice clean commo

sr_silvia
    Post #9

I really like this, very clean and respectable mods. Manual is a big win. Best v6 commodore I've seen in a while GL with it thumbsup.gif

gutless
    Post #10

Fuck yeah, Nice one mate!

Lurik
    Post #11

very nice clean vn dude its good to see a very very clean vn once in a while for a every day car

socal
    Post #12

Looks really tidy, well done mate smile.gif

Wraith
    Post #13

Aftermarket manual conversion using stock auto garnish = fail. RSV doesn't make it any different to a normal VN but at least it's clean and looks good.

Draven
    Post #14

Very tidy VN, good job thumbsup.gif

moodybluebob
    Post #15

QUOTE (Wraith @ Apr 9 2012, 05:32 PM) *
    Aftermarket manual conversion using stock auto garnish = fail. RSV doesn't make it any different to a normal VN but at least it's clean and looks good.

It's actually an original manual. Since i bought calais international interior, i modified the calais centre console piece to suit a manual. There are manual ones available, they were in senators, but are quite expensive if you can actually find them. I couldnt justify doing that, so i made this up.

The only difference with the RSV was colour coded bumpers, i am aware of this.

Thanks all for the kind words though, I try and keep it as tidy as possible, just cant wait til i have a V8 in it.

anwonystylez
    Post #16

Looks clean as. Love the wheels too!

Wraith
    Post #17

QUOTE (moodybluebob @ Apr 9 2012, 06:32 PM) *
    It's actually an original manual. Since i bought calais international interior, i modified the calais centre console piece to suit a manual. There are manual ones available, they were in senators, but are quite expensive if you can actually find them. I couldnt justify doing that, so i made this up.

The only difference with the RSV was colour coded bumpers, i am aware of this.

Thanks all for the kind words though, I try and keep it as tidy as possible, just cant wait til i have a V8 in it.

Still looks heaps better then boring plastic. V8 will be fun. Don't throw a standard one in though tongue.gif

moodybluebob
    Post #18

QUOTE (Wraith @ Apr 9 2012, 07:47 PM) *
    Still looks heaps better then boring plastic. V8 will be fun. Don't throw a standard one in though tongue.gif

Yeah oath, I still have the original centre piece and boot, might try and sell it.

Plan is strip it down and rebuild, make it as strong as i can then charge it. But we'll see what happens.

Thanks guys.

VTR
    Post #19

Yes!!! smile.gif

Gerry Giraffe
    Post #20

Awesome stuff dude, good luck.

weeber124
    Post #21

Very Very well done sir !

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x