Stock

Wheels:
Stock

Modifications:
None as of yet

Stereo Audio / Visual:
Stock

Estimated Power:
What ever stock power is, I've read it's around 182kW?

Here's my Falcon that I picked up yesterday. If you like it - fantastic, if you don't - good for you.
It's pretty much stock at the moment and I plan on keeping it that way apart from maybe installing iPhone connectivity and a nice exhaust somewhere down the line.
2004 Ford Falcon Xr6
2004 Ford Falcon Xr6
2004 Ford Falcon Xr6
2004 Ford Falcon Xr6
2004 Ford Falcon Xr6

--------------------
QUOTE (the red krawler' timestamp='1316956452) *
Having owned a Mirage, I know for a fact you're talking out your arse. Mirages are regularly out performed by rickshaws and kids on scooters. To claim it beat anything else with a motor - let alone a V8 - you're clearly on bulk quantities of illicit drugs. If you visit Thailand, dont use the sauna.

Comments

• Boost Network 16
  • cameron92
    Post #2

wish my garage was that organised

GREATWHITESHARK#1
    Post #3

very clean mate looks like a good buy

joel-ls1
    Post #4

Thats alot of shoes...

slokey
    Post #5

Nice car. shame it's auto.

baxdoode
    Post #6

nice garage smile.gif

Bug Boy
    Post #7

Nice car mate. I've been looking at these lately. They seem like they're at a good price now.

thomo(00_00)
    Post #8

It's pretty much stock at the moment and I plan on keeping it that way apart from maybe installing iPhone connectivity and a nice exhaust somewhere down the line.

Good to hear. Looks mint, loving the interior as well. How much did you pick it up for?

Poontoss
    Post #9

Cheers for the comments guys thumbsup.gif. I picked it up for $11,500 including all on road costs, there's pleanty of them around so you'd definitely get a good price sooner or later. I suppose it's because the demand for small cars is so high at the moment and as a result, not as many people are looking to buy big 4 door sedans. It's and absolute pleasure to drive in my opinion, I drove up to Bribe Island today and to be honest I enjoyed the car trip more than I did the actual beach laugh.gif.

1200datto
    Post #10

These auto's are so crap, plant the foot for more than 3 secs and then ease off you have no drive for like 5 minutes... strange shit. Looks clean but for that price I would have defiantly gone for a manual.

TurboXR
    Post #11

Clean nice buy mate. The 4spd autos aren't that bad but nowhere near as good as the ZF 6pd auto.

Distinctive.Detail
    Post #12

Nice, and it has leather... win win.

smile.gif

Poontoss
    Post #13

QUOTE (1200datto @ Sep 18 2011, 12:26 AM) *
    These auto's are so crap, plant the foot for more than 3 secs and then ease off you have no drive for like 5 minutes... strange shit. Looks clean but for that price I would have defiantly gone for a manual.

But on the flip side of things the auto is better for when you're stuck in traffic. How does the semi auto compare to the 6 speed though? I haven't had the opportunity to drive a manual falcon.

LOW-RIDA
    Post #14

great p plater

HEG51
    Post #15

Very nice clean sedan..

I prefer these Series 1 rims too..

Great colour choice also..

Nothing wrong with the 4spds, you just have to treat them right..

T-R-D
    Post #16

wow you live with a caterpillar?

clutch-it
    Post #17

clean as long as u keep it clean all sweet

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x