• Dumpsta
  • New User
  • Member No.: 211,379
Post #1 post 12th August 2011 - 11:41 PM
Engine: 4.0 ohc six

Exhaust: Stainless headers/hi flow - 2.5

Suspension: Kings

Wheels: Machined shorelines

Hi guys, heres my falcon @ my wedding earlier in the year. Few changes since I last put it up. Still sitting like this and still waiting for boost, but it will come..!

Dumpsta

1997 Ford Falcon El

Comments

• Boost Network 28
  • drunk_chicken
    Post #2

not bad mate looks good .

Clinterus
    Post #3

wheels look good thumbsup.gif
    not sure about that front bar though

Stephen92
    Post #4

typhoon bar ? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dont like that

E U R E K A M A D 9 4
    Post #5

Needs a regular XR6 kit...

Slav
    Post #6

ye not liking that front bumper
    Nice otherwise

VTR
    Post #7

Not bad and kind of like the front bar.

Marko92mmm
    Post #8

wow you guys are all stupid the front bar is awasome to see on this model of falcon dont listen to them Dumpsta

Boostn32GTR
    Post #9

wow.... i would normally look at these as the biggest POS.. but im really diggin this... i reckon it looks rad... great work bud!! wheels are perfect, like the front bar... and its sitting how it should!! kudos

*Tricky*
    Post #10

QUOTE (Boostn32GTR @ Aug 13 2011, 07:48 PM) *
    wow.... i would normally look at these as the biggest POS.. but im really diggin this... i reckon it looks rad... great work bud!! wheels are perfect, like the front bar... and its sitting how it should!! kudos

Fuckin this...I'm so confuzzled on why I really like this.

Ryan86
    Post #11

QUOTE (Marko92mmm @ Aug 13 2011, 06:28 PM) *
    wow you guys are all stupid the front bar is awasome to see on this model of falcon dont listen to them Dumpsta

Yet if someone put a VZ Clubpsort front bar on their VS they get the shit ripped out of them? Actually I don't mind it, but the original front bar will always be better IMO.

turbo x-trail
    Post #12

Fuck yeah! Nice wheels!

Somehow I could see this being better with a V8 in it + forced induction of some kind, that would be a sweeeeet car!

Is that front bar from an FG?

epicdsl
    Post #13

looks mint

Love Tappers
    Post #14

Front bar is awesome. It isn't really in your face. Cool wheels thumbsup.gif

Dumpsta
    Post #15

Thanks for the positive comments guys. For those in doubt of the front bar, I just wish you could see it heading up the highway towards you. It really comes together.

The bar is Bf f6 and skirts Bf xr6.

I think the reason I love these so much is just that, they're generally and mostly pos's. Even most that are modified are just tacky and awful condition. It's just so satisfying seeing people break their necks to look after the work I've put into it.

Cheers again.

LeftyKid
    Post #16

Love it! Can we get a rear shot? biggrin.gif
    So clean and I love the wheels!

jebby88
    Post #17

never seen a late model kit on an older falcon, looks pretty good

baxdoode
    Post #18

I really like it! Manual?

aglwalker
    Post #19

i love the typhoon bar! dont understand the haters this looks phat!

BenIsaac
    Post #20

Wow, very very rarely do you see newer model body parts on older models work, but this is AWESOME, looks great!!

8URVTEC
    Post #21

wow aswell.. phat az

ride29er
    Post #22

If you started up a thread saying you have a EL falcon that you want to put a BF F6 kit on, you would of got torn a new one, yet here you are and it looks mint as, the wheels and stance really set it off, how did the kit line up?? did it need to be modded much??

Dumpsta
    Post #23

Forgot a few.

Dumpsta
    Post #24

QUOTE (ride29er @ Aug 14 2011, 08:15 AM) *
    If you started up a thread saying you have a EL falcon that you want to put a BF F6 kit on, you would of got torn a new one, yet here you are and it looks mint as, the wheels and stance really set it off, how did the kit line up?? did it need to be modded much??

Thanks mate! I'm sure there are haters out there who think it's the wrong thing, but I wanted something different then the normal Tickford kit that everyone has. The bar was a prick, had no fixing points, just the mould it self. The skirts are cut 40mm shorter and recapped, trimmed a little around the doors but the finish turned out 100%. Most of the ford guys love it and still yet to hear from someone that doesn't.

TurboXR
    Post #25

Very nicely done. Wheels suit it perfectly and I cant beleive how good that F6 bar looks on it. Finish it off with a turbo kit and a Process West/Rapid Sys intercooler to fill out that typhoon grill bowrofl.gif

krayziebenno
    Post #26

different. in a good way.

smoke'n
    Post #27

loving the typhoon bar!!

rb30vl
    Post #28

Love it. I have a 98 el fairmont. Been wanting to put a body kit on this looks awesome

rb30vl
    Post #29

QUOTE (Dumpsta @ Aug 14 2011, 08:52 AM) *
    Thanks mate! I'm sure there are haters out there who think it's the wrong thing, but I wanted something different then the normal Tickford kit that everyone has. The bar was a prick, had no fixing points, just the mould it self. The skirts are cut 40mm shorter and recapped, trimmed a little around the doors but the finish turned out 100%. Most of the ford guys love it and still yet to hear from someone that doesn't.
    just wondering where you brought the front bar and how much it cost.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x