2004 Mitsubishi Magna TL VRX  

Chris_Rogers_01
  • Chris_Rogers_01
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 205,774
Post #1 post 3rd April 2011 - 10:39 AM
Engine: Stock at the moment (P Plates)

Exhaust: Mercury Muffler on the standard 2.5 pipe running through out with 3 inch dump pipe (plan on going extractors and a lukey exhaust

Suspension: Stock (planning on going sports or lower)

Wheels: Stock (planning on going 18's or 20's and rolling my guards)

Modifications:

Stereo Audio / Visual: Eclipse System. Eclipse Head Unit, Eclipse 2x 6x9, Eclipse 2x 6 inch Splits with total 6 Tweeters and 2x Eclipse Amplifiers (EA4200) And (33420 Premium) And 12 Inch Titanium Cone Eclipse Sub Woofer. De Badged on boot And T10 Tint (Closest to the Amber Tinting)

Estimated Power: 163kw standard 317nm of torque
2004 Mitsubishi Magna Tl Vrx

Comments

• Boost Network 0
  • Burntsmoke
    Post #2

eh.. not for me.

ThunderBolt
    Post #3

Pretty nice colour.

Cruiser_1978
    Post #4

QUOTE (Burntsmoke @ Apr 3 2011, 10:53 AM) *
    eh.. not for me.

agreed !

joel-ls1
    Post #5

QUOTE (ThunderBolt @ Apr 3 2011, 10:58 AM) *
    Pretty nice colour.

+1

Chris_Rogers_01
    Post #6

I know allot of people dislike magna's but as a p plate driver its just a car to get around for the mean time until i get my opens and get a v8

Cruiser_1978
    Post #7

QUOTE (Chris_Rogers_01 @ Apr 3 2011, 11:02 AM) *
    I know allot of people dislike magna's but as a p plate driver its just a car to get around for the mean time until i get my opens and get a v8

least your gunna get a real man's car on your opens !!!

Chris_Rogers_01
    Post #8

yeah i have had a few cars on my P plate/Learners a MA70 Supra 5 speed did like it at first but decided i would rather keep my license for longer and get something better in the long run then i got a 2000 VT S pack Commodore and now i got this but im looking at saving for a Maloo ls2 supercharged 6 speed when i save up enough to get a small loan out saved up heaps all ready though

sick32RB20
    Post #9

i like the colour!

Cruiser_1978
    Post #10

QUOTE (Chris_Rogers_01 @ Apr 3 2011, 11:16 AM) *
    yeah i have had a few cars on my P plate/Learners a MA70 Supra 5 speed did like it at first but decided i would rather keep my license for longer and get something better in the long run then i got a 2000 VT S pack Commodore and now i got this but im looking at saving for a Maloo ls2 supercharged 6 speed when i save up enough to get a small loan out saved up heaps all ready though

yeaah thats the way to go ! ha Good Luck with it mate..

Snap-on
    Post #11

IBS=Irritible Bowel Syndrome

Bug Boy
    Post #12

Nice car man. I would be happy to own that for a daily.

VTR
    Post #13

The colour is good.

bbunder1
    Post #14

1+ i wouldnt b complaing either if i had this car

TwinCam16
    Post #15

Number plate meant to say gobbies?

You're female, right? Or you love the cock.

stealth vk
    Post #16

not a fan of the front of these but it is a very tidy daily ride

Chris_Rogers_01
    Post #17

I'm not a major fan of the front end styling either to be honest but I love the color and the numberplate was taken off my previous car heaps of people say it looks likes the word dibs,boobies or gobies haha but I just like having it there I however don't have a proper name for it yet.

LuKeY
    Post #18

I rekon it looks nice man, these go alright too!

screwball
    Post #19

Nice car, something different. Fuck all these cocksuckers who go on about how it's not a real car because it's not RWD, not a V8 etc. All those cars are for is skids and driving like a fuckwit, which is clearly how people roll on this website given that ever car meet is fistfucked by cocksuckers doing skids in their hektik RWD's.

Plus these things smoke standard commodores and falcons anyway so I guess you'll laugh last if you choose to partake in some typical P Plater antics, if you don't wrap it around a tree first.

Ralli
    Post #20

I didn't know the Magna's came out in this colour ?

djshannon
    Post #21

i like it but take the stickers off though...maybe a better set of wheels.. nothing wrong with magnas people hate on them for no reason..

MPM
    Post #22

Color is nice

Chris_Rogers_01
    Post #23

Yeah this car in the vrx series came out in this color comes up well with polish and sunlight and I'm getting different wheels for it asked a few stores and each one says a different offset so I'm stuck with that I heard this car takes falcon wheels? And as for power matching it defiantly keeps up with standard series falcons and commodores and I find with my traction control with front wheel drive it's easier to go around corners then my previous 2 rear wheel drive cars.

chaserface
    Post #24

QUOTE (Cruiser_1978 @ Apr 3 2011, 11:14 AM) *
    least your gunna get a real man's car on your opens !!!

why of course. only real men buy v8's.

aussiemk2
    Post #25

QUOTE (Chris_Rogers_01 @ Apr 3 2011, 02:55 PM) *
    Yeah this car in the vrx series came out in this color comes up well with polish and sunlight and I'm getting different wheels for it asked a few stores and each one says a different offset so I'm stuck with that I heard this car takes falcon wheels? And as for power matching it defiantly keeps up with standard series falcons and commodores and I find with my traction control with front wheel drive it's easier to go around corners then my previous 2 rear wheel drive cars.

they run an AU falcon offset.

good cheap reliable car these and go fairly well too

8700s14
    Post #26

Why does your number plate say 000 IBS?

You do realise that IBS is a medical condition, Irretable Bowel Syndrome...

vectorazz
    Post #27

Nice colour

Chris_Rogers_01
    Post #28

QUOTE (8700s14 @ Apr 3 2011, 08:05 PM) *
    Why does your number plate say 000 IBS?

You do realise that IBS is a medical condition, Irretable Bowel Syndrome...

As i stated earlier the plates were from my 1st car and i wanted to keep them since it was my first car and all and i just got them re designed they were never meant to mean anything but allot of people say it looks like boobies gobbies and Dibs. so ill go with that for now cheers

Chris_Rogers_01
    Post #29

I'm currently at the stage of having to get new tyres sometime in the next few months and looking at getting a Tyre/wheel package from Street Art Wheels on the coast they quoted $1900 for a set of 20's (Versus) that includes Federal Tyre's also new and getting my rear guards roll maybe front depending how they go. i did ask him however what series the tyres are as someone did mention to me that some certain series are really shit so anyone know what the deal is with that? any advice would help thanks.

Snap-on
    Post #30

QUOTE (Chris_Rogers_01 @ Apr 4 2011, 08:56 AM) *
    As i stated earlier the plates were from my 1st car and i wanted to keep them since it was my first car and all and i just got them re designed they were never meant to mean anything but allot of people say it looks like boobies gobbies and Dibs. so ill go with that for now cheers

I don't know how the hell people got boobies gobbies or shit all from the plates. It says 000IBS. Thats it.

PAPASKIDZ
    Post #31

if u do these lil mods your 163 kw will turn into 160 FWKW

380 cams
    Steve Knight racing ecu tune (SA)
    full exhaust up grade to a free flowing system
    hiflow throttle body

160FWKW for 1500 bucks

then bang on a raptor supercharger and see about 205 FWKW

Chris_Rogers_01
    Post #32

QUOTE (PAPASKIDZ @ Apr 9 2011, 09:07 PM) *
    if u do these lil mods your 163 kw will turn into 160 FWKW

380 cams
    Steve Knight racing ecu tune (SA)
    full exhaust up grade to a free flowing system
    hiflow throttle body

160FWKW for 1500 bucks

then bang on a raptor supercharger and see about 205 FWKW

That sounds pretty decent. I'm still at the stage of researching modification and what's best for my car thank you though i will be researching the parts. Cheers Chris.

sstar53
    Post #33

the vrx version on them blow away vx r8 clubsports.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x