Page 1 of 2
Jump to page
GREENY :)
  • GREENY :)
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 201,442
Post #1 post 28th March 2011 - 12:47 AM
[b]Engine:4.0 stock
[b]Exhaust:pacemaker extractors to full stainless 2.5in pipe into dual 3inch dumps

[b]Suspension:pressed flat with 1 1/4 in blocks

[b]Wheels: 20in advanti tourer

[b]Stereo Audio / Visual: standard

[b]Estimated Power: wouldnt have a clue test it when growler kit goes on

stickers r no longer on there haha
 Ford Falcon Ute Xr6
 Ford Falcon Ute Xr6

Comments

• Boost Network 39
  • baxdoode
    Post #2

Looks pretty tough, but id take the blocks out

MR_JORDZ
    Post #3

Nice ute,are u looking to turbo it?

The Doctor
    Post #4

not bad, needs a hard lid

Post #5

why take blocks out mate

Post #6

will turbo it when off ps n hard lid is in mind to get soon

TRZ32
    Post #7

looks nice mate get a hard lid to finish her off ;p

Post #8

sounds like hard lid is the next add to it

turbo183
    Post #9

Screw the hardlid and save the money for a good turbo and modify engine for the turbo.

Post #10

only on red p plates dude so i got along time to go so yer :/ sucks about fucken p plates

Crayske
    Post #11

What are these like on your P's, fairly quick? Don't want to take the risk of a turbo.

jakefake
    Post #12

I drive my mate to work who owns one and hes got a 04 xr6 ute, they go hard :thumbsup: but they feel so fkn huge and clunky compared to my lil subi :(

Post #13

oh yer there alright i guess i went from a van to this so its abit of a step but yer highly recomend it for a p plate car then wack a turbo in it dow the track

krayziebenno
    Post #14

nice ride. sitting a tad too low IMO.

Post #15

i like em dragen matey :(

SC_CaMiRa75
    Post #16

How do you go about setting up the blocks? what do they cost etc. I own an 03 XR6 sedan keen to get it on its ass.

Post #17

ull have springs matey either be like a tipical commodore driver n cut em or just got get some altras or somen

INVU
    Post #18

QUOTE (GREENY :) @ Mar 28 2011, 08:09 PM) *
    ull have springs matey either be like a tipical commodore driver n cut em or just got get some altras or somen

you type like a "tipical" commodore driver. spend less on the ute and more on english lessons.

however keeping it on-topic. its a nice ute but it is too low.

Post #19

owell mate i cnt spell doesnt worry me if ya spend ya life worrying about peoples spelling u have no life n i like my ute that low if u dnt like it thats your choice i guess

benji_xrt
    Post #20

Nice ute, dont listen to the "put a turbo on it" people, you would be far better selling the ute when your off your p's and buying a XR6 turbo ute, far less painful and they are not exactly expensive anyway.

Alot of people dont understand that you CAN'T just put a turbo on a NA engine and expect it to be cheap, reliable and done quickly.

Keep it looking nice while on your p's and you be on to a winner.

Post #21

cheers mate :P

CP86
    Post #22

fucking girls!..

looks rad that low man, i don't get the point of lowering a car like 2 inch's cant even notice, go all the way or not at all..

and also, its a 4 litre in line six, could easy boost it like 6/8 pound safe easy and cheap.

nice car dude, bet it rides awesome to

deebs1990
    Post #23

First up, not to bad mate. But honestly performance wise the N/A's are not worth it, keep your coin until your on your opens, I know it's hard to resist but just keep her looking good.

QUOTE (benji_xrt @ Mar 28 2011, 09:35 PM) *
    Nice ute, dont listen to the "put a turbo on it" people, you would be far better selling the ute when your off your p's and buying a XR6 turbo ute, far less painful and they are not exactly expensive anyway.

Alot of people dont understand that you [b]CAN'T just put a turbo on a NA engine and expect it to be cheap, reliable and done quickly. [/b]

Keep it looking nice while on your p's and you be on to a winner.

Thank god someone mentioned this as I was about to. The price difference between an N/A xr6 and an XR6T is only a few grand, the price to convert an N/A will far outweigh that.

QUOTE (CP86 @ Mar 28 2011, 10:15 PM) *
    fucking girls!..

looks rad that low man, i don't get the point of lowering a car like 2 inch's cant even notice, go all the way or not at all..

and also, its a 4 litre in line six, could easy boost it like 6/8 pound safe easy and cheap.

nice car dude, bet it rides awesome to

Some people lower their cars a 'mere' 2 inches for handling purposes, not to have it's ass dragging around and attracting unwanted attention...(the part I have bolded) no you couldn't easily, safely and cheaply boost it to 6/8 pound. You could expensively turbo it but thats about it. Why bother when you can BUY an xr6t already done graciously by ford which funnily runs 6 pound (in this model), as benji_xrt you can't just turbo a non-turbo car, especially easily, safely and cheaply...Oh and I can guarantee you it doesn't ride 'awesome' having only lowering blocks.

xr6turbooo
    Post #24

what he said ^^

xr6turbooo
    Post #25

still very nice ute

Post #26

Not worried about turbos atm fellas thanks for the advice :-)

vectorazz
    Post #27

Ute looks good

QIK_VLT
    Post #28

wheels look real good on it ay!

jebby88
    Post #29

QUOTE (Crayske @ Mar 28 2011, 07:30 PM) *
    What are these like on your P's, fairly quick? Don't want to take the risk of a turbo.

Brothers got a 2007 bf xr6 goes hard 190kw stock so only 10kw off P plate limit. God loking car just need a hard lid and maybe another set of wheels (depends if you like the ones on there).

Post #30

Yer i love the wheels suit perfect i think

suchislife_91
    Post #31

Sick ride bra. fuck the @#$!s who say it aint sick man we know it is. all the haters cant afford utes like ours bro

Post #32

Yer dog thats whats up

jman27
    Post #33

loving the hsv look alikes..

Post #34

it doesnt just have blocks its pressed flat with blocks ontop of that coz the shock plate or watever under the leafs rubs on the wheels if you have to big of blocks n it rides acturly not to bad for how low it is

arkaudio
    Post #35

Looks good mate, wouldnt bother stickin a turbo on it when you get the all clear.
    Its gunna be nothing but trouble, expense and a headache. (Despite what the backyarder's will tell you) Id go get a xr6t when the time comes instead(In fact, thats exactly what i did!! lol)...its factory, setup for boost and you get a heap of other goodies too.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
    Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x