• jonesy_mr87
  • Site Newbie
  • Member No.: 262,051
Post #1 post 27th June 2013 - 03:32 AM
Engine: Stock, SS inductions Growler cold air induction kit with big mouth

Exhaust: High flow cat, removed middle muffler, dynomax VT rear muffler

Suspension: Ultra low king springs, Munroe GT low shocks

Wheels: Koya 19x8 front 245/35, 19x9 rear 265/30

Modifications: Mars performance LED tail lights, HID head lights and fog lights, plasti dip on wheels

Stereo Audio / Visual:

Estimated Power:

Thought I would share some photos of my 2009 FG XR6. I've just wanted to keep it simple and clean and not over the top. Hope you enjoy

This post has been edited by jonesy_mr87: Jun 27 2013, 04:15 PM
2009 Ford Falcon Xr6
2009 Ford Falcon Xr6
2009 Ford Falcon Xr6
2009 Ford Falcon Xr6

Comments

• Boost Network 19
  • Draven
    Post #2

Not bad at all, i like the black rims thumbsup.gif

_Ben
    Post #3

Lose the illest sticker, especially with fitment like that. White on black looks mint though.

derb
    Post #4

Nice hat collection lol.

ITS2EZ
    Post #5

i dont mind this at all

lancer-guy
    Post #6

nice champ but WTF is with the illest care someone to explain

dave01
    Post #7

Nothing make's me more angry then seeing a illest sticker on a ford or holden, but apart from that she looks tidy smile.gif

jonesy_mr87
    Post #8

haha out of everything I never expected the illest sticker to cop such a hammering. But anyway thanks for the positive comments

Twist
    Post #9

QUOTE (dave01 @ Jun 28 2013, 11:09 AM) *
    Nothing make's me more angry then seeing an illest sticker.

Fixed.

Also, lose the mud flaps, it'll look 10x cleaner. And yeh, lose that lame sticker on the wheel.

DANIELJARVIS
    Post #10

LOVE the mudflaps! Looks really tight, Maybe some different wheels though? something with heaps of concave, maybe with 9 to 11 spokes?
    Factory accessories are in right now. Mudflaps, weathershields, etc.
    Dont listen to the guy who said lose them. He's back in 2002, removing spoilers, shaving door handles, playing Needforspeed, and watching Fast&Furious -_^ haha

_Ben
    Post #11

QUOTE (DANIELJARVIS @ Jun 29 2013, 08:38 PM) *
    Dont listen to the guy who said lose them. He's back in 2002, removing spoilers, shaving door handles, playing Needforspeed, and watching Fast&Furious -_^ haha

lolwut.
    Since when have mudflaps been 'cool'. Hardly 2002, the car would look cleaner without them.

DANIELJARVIS
    Post #12

QUOTE (_Ben @ Jun 29 2013, 08:47 PM) *
    lolwut.
    Since when have mudflaps been 'cool'. Hardly 2002, the car would look cleaner without them.

FFS. I said this 3 years ago on this forumn about weathershileds/window visors.
    This is from a quick look i made, without using the word mudflaps in a search engine..

https://www.boostnetwork.com/database/cr...bmw_5560831.jpg

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m577/O...TW/IMG_4968.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m312/seijuro1/s14purp.jpg

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5202/572555...6ed05ec8b_o.jpg

Twist
    Post #13

QUOTE (DANIELJARVIS @ Jun 29 2013, 08:38 PM) *
    LOVE the mudflaps! Looks really tight, Maybe some different wheels though? something with heaps of concave, maybe with 9 to 11 spokes?
    Factory accessories are in right now. Mudflaps, weathershields, etc.

Factory accessories are in ? Are you a fcuken fashion stylist or something ?
    Get off the crack.

jonesy_mr87
    Post #14

With all of the peer pressure I have removed the illest stickers (I was re-painting the wheels anyway) and with all of the hating on the mudflaps I want to clear up that they are not a fashion statement or latest trend, they are simply there for one reason and one reason only. Pretty simple. P.s feedback on the car itself would be better just saying

Shuffs
    Post #15

QUOTE (jonesy_mr87 @ Jul 1 2013, 02:16 PM) *
    With all of the peer pressure I have removed the illest stickers (I was re-painting the wheels anyway) and with all of the hating on the mudflaps I want to clear up that they are not a fashion statement or latest trend, they are simply there for one reason and one reason only. Pretty simple. P.s feedback on the car itself would be better just saying

Damn!I was going to say,what a tidy,well kept garage,and as far as the mudflaps go,keep them on,as you stated,they are there for a reason.
    I have two cars that don't come standard with mudflaps and they both have a habit of spraying shit down the side in adverse weather.
    Tidy falcon too,by the way

thumbsup.gif

bmop12
    Post #16

looks sweet as man! burnout.gif

500hp
    Post #17

Remove rear wing and wrap roof black.

jonesy_mr87
    Post #18

Yeah too easy mate you going to fund that little project?

500hp
    Post #19

^^^^ LMAO... just a suggestion.

Mcleod
    Post #20

Everyone has their own opinion hey!

Do what you want with your car man, she's your baby and only you need to be happy with it!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x