Estimated Power: 185rwkw@350nm torque
14.7 quarter
2009 Ford Falcon
2009 Ford Falcon

Comments

• Boost Network 17
  • 02sss
    Post #2

would thought it would do quicker then that 14:7?

90GXLiberty
    Post #3

Its a boat 180kw in these are sluggish

vnrs-ony48k
    Post #4

14.7 with 22's on is a good time for a n/a 6 lol

vnrs-ony48k
    Post #5

90gxliberty have you ever been in one ??

02sss
    Post #6

my pulsar did a 14:3 O_O but then again it was a lot lighter...

_Ben
    Post #7

Wheels are wayyy too big IMO.

90GXLiberty
    Post #8

QUOTE (vnrs-ony48k @ Jan 13 2013, 08:26 AM) *
    90gxliberty have you ever been in one ??

I owned one for 3 months worst vehicle i ever bought. Threw on a Xr8 bonnet and painted it. 18" work meisters i bought for 3300$ with an insane offset only to find out ford rear diff's are off center from factory and there is nothing you can do about having 1 wheel stick out further then the other.

I much prefer my slow hilux

vnrs-ony48k
    Post #9

each to there own i like mine prefer the fg over my 180sx, s13 silvia and r33 anyday lol

90GXLiberty
    Post #10

If i were to buy another it would have to be a sedan F6 not another ute.

Gerry Giraffe
    Post #11

QUOTE (90GXLiberty @ Jan 13 2013, 09:06 PM) *
    I owned one for 3 months worst vehicle i ever bought. Threw on a Xr8 bonnet and painted it. 18" work meisters i bought for 3300$ with an insane offset only to find out ford rear diff's are off center from factory and there is nothing you can do about having 1 wheel stick out further then the other.

I reckon you'd be the only person to have ever had that problem.

Im happy to be proven wrong though.

90GXLiberty
    Post #12

Fordxr6turbo Forum would be happy to prove you Gerry lol.

I even went to ford 3 times and one of there mechanics told me off the record. Take the tub off, re drill the holes and re'align my tub that way.. But then my tub would be off with the body

Gerry Giraffe
    Post #13

QUOTE (90GXLiberty @ Jan 13 2013, 09:54 PM)
    Fordxr6turbo Forum would be happy to prove you Gerry lol.

I even went to ford 3 times and one of there mechanics told me off the record. Take the tub off, re drill the holes and re'align my tub that way.. But then my tub would be off with the body

Is it only on certain year models? I have a few mates with fg falcons, sedans and utes, none of them have had that issue. Ill have a read on the ford forums later when I get a chance.

90GXLiberty
    Post #14

It's on all of them unfortunately. It's easy fix on the sedans because they have panard rod and are coilover/struts in the rear. The utes obviously are just straight up leafs.

When you start to running offsets into the negative to give it that "hellaflush" look in the ass end of a ute with 10" wide rims your mates will notice.

Gerry Giraffe
    Post #15

QUOTE (90GXLiberty @ Jan 13 2013, 10:33 PM) *
    It's on all of them unfortunately. It's easy fix on the sedans because they have panard rod and are coilover/struts in the rear. The utes obviously are just straight up leafs.

When you start to running offsets into the negative to give it that "hellaflush" look in the ass end of a ute with 10" wide rims your mates will notice.

How much is it out by?

90GXLiberty
    Post #16

10 to 20mm, VNRS obviously doesnt have a problem as his rims are tucked but if he ran a +30 with a 10" wide rim he would scrub turning right on the inside right wheel arch.

untamed ss
    Post #17

QUOTE (90GXLiberty @ Jan 13 2013, 09:06 PM) *

You do no that you can recentre the diff if necessary. We lowered my bosses and centred the diff at the same time no problems

OT Are those wheels and tyres even legal on that? Overall diameter and load rating wise?

90GXLiberty
    Post #18

QUOTE (untamed ss @ Jan 14 2013, 05:21 PM) *
    You do no that you can recentre the diff if necessary. We lowered my bosses and centred the diff at the same time no problems

OT Are those wheels and tyres even legal on that? Overall diameter and load rating wise?

Op is out by a lot. To be perfect it would be 19" with 245/35zr19 tires or 20" with a 30 profile

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x