JDM_R32
  • JDM_R32
  • <3 R32 4 DOOR <3
  • Member No.: 209,661
Post #1 post 5th May 2013 - 09:25 PM
Engine: RB20DET.

Exhaust: Homo bozo off a cefiro.

Suspension: King springs.

Wheels: Black 16x7+35 front and 16x8+32 rear (wheels from my old R32, not pictured).

Modifications: RB25DET turbo, external wastegate, front mount, front facing plenum, Walbro 500hp fuel pump, chipped ecu, Sard BOV, Exedy clutch, LSD, Racepro drivers seat, R33 steering wheel, Red Bull shift knob haha, 25mm rear spacers.

Stereo Audio / Visual: EXTERNAL!!!

Estimated Power: Wouldn't have a clue, but a shit load more than my old 25de auto r33 haha.

So this is my new car, ended up swapping my r33 and mazda luce for it, is a 20det, 5 speed manual, goes pretty good for what it is.

Future plans are GTR front bumper, GTR front guards, flared rear guards, 17x9+15 and 17x10+15 Wolf S1p's, some WSX side skirts if i can find some, shim the diff, Blisten shortened shocks, new 4.5-inch N1 muffler, roof wing, alloy radiator, boost tap, boost, oil pressure and water temperature gauges, bigger wastegate spring and then as much track time as possible.

Thanks for looking, both positive and negative comments welcome. smile.gif COME AT ME!!

Sorry bout the crappy pics, but there the only ones I have and it's been to wet to take new ones.

This post has been edited by JDM_R32: May 20 2013, 11:56 AM
1993 Nissan Skyline Hr32 Gts

--------------------
Previous Cars:
1991 Mitsubishi CB Lancer, 4G63.
1991 Holden VN Commodore, Buick V6.
1990 Nissan C33 Laurel, CA18i.
1991 Nissan R32 Skyline GTE 4-door, RB20e.
1990 Nissan R32 Skyline GTS 4-door, RB20DE.
1996 Nissan R33 Skyline GTS25 4-door, RB25DE.
1990 Mazda 929 Luce Limited 4-door, JE-ZE.
1993 Nissan R32 Skyline GTE 4-door, RB20DET.
1994 Nissan S14 Silvia PF/L, SR20DE.

Current Car:
1990 Nissan R32 Skyline GTE 4-door, RB20DET.

Comments

• Boost Network 17
  • 400DS
    Post #2

your exhaust LOL Hack that sh#t off!

truffles
    Post #3

Looks like every other skyline you've owned.

Draven
    Post #4

yeah um looks umm pretty crappy, needs some serious TLC

mark1414
    Post #5

QUOTE (Draven @ May 6 2013, 04:44 PM) *

Judging by his other cars this one will go downhill fast.

JDM_R32
    Post #6

QUOTE (400DS @ May 6 2013, 04:22 PM) *
    your exhaust LOL Hack that sh#t off!

Am going to get a new exhaust

JDM_R32
    Post #7

QUOTE (Draven @ May 6 2013, 04:44 PM) *

Yeah I know, but I plan on fixing her up while I have no license.

rainwarrior91
    Post #8

ummm is the steering wheel meant to be like that or is it like 100 years old? and the red bull gear knob did you bye it or did you make it yourself, not that i want one! just never seen one before so curious lol.

JDM_R32
    Post #9

QUOTE (rainwarrior91 @ May 6 2013, 05:50 PM) *
    ummm is the steering wheel meant to be like that or is it like 100 years old? and the red bull gear knob did you bye it or did you make it yourself, not that i want one! just never seen one before so curious lol.

Didnt come with that steering wheel, has a R33 one at the moment. Gear knob came with the car but is home made.

rainwarrior91
    Post #10

QUOTE (JDM_R32 @ May 6 2013, 05:54 PM) *
    Didnt come with that steering wheel, has a R33 one at the moment. Gear knob came with the car but is home made.

so what happened to the steering wheel in the photos? the one that looks like someone ripped all of the trim off of it? the 33 steering wheel would look and feel allot better if that whats you said you have now.

JDM_R32
    Post #11

QUOTE (rainwarrior91 @ May 6 2013, 06:18 PM) *
    so what happened to the steering wheel in the photos? the one that looks like someone ripped all of the trim off of it? the 33 steering wheel would look and feel allot better if that whats you said you have now.

Previous owner didn't want to sell it with the car lol. Yeah R33 steering wheel actually feels quite nice to drive with aha.

Bennis
    Post #12

Has potential, but atm looks pretty poverty spec.

Interior is fowl... Redbull bottle gearstick seriously? Missing door trim by the look of it.

Exterior needs serious TLC aswell. Dont get a stupid N1 muffler get a nice looking oval muffler (apexi ws2 or similar).

Dont even bother keeping the shitty wheels on it and adding spacers it will look like crap and be dangerous. Get some decent replica wheels as I can tell youre on a budget lol (varrstoen, xxr etc... sometihng with a bit of dish but keep the width to around 9-9.5" and the offset around +25 to +15 and itll sit flush with the guards and look good.

Remove the stickers they are tacky. Also atleast get a screamer pipe that dumps under the car for the external wastegate, its pretty dangerous having the gate vent directly in the engine bay.

Has potential to fulfil the rough yet atleast respectively styled drift pig. Atm it looks like a 17 year olds shitter with crap wheels, stickers and noveltys all over it.

My 2c

Faun-
    Post #13

cops will love that wide open external waste gate right in there face when they pop the bonnet.

clutch-monkey
    Post #14

is that 'forward facing plenum' just the normal plenum with the crossover pipe cut off and a the intake piping stuck on the front of it instead?

Faun-
    Post #15

QUOTE (clutch-monkey @ May 18 2013, 02:16 PM) *
    is that 'forward facing plenum' just the normal plenum with the crossover pipe cut off and a the intake piping stuck on the front of it instead?

yea looks like its the stock one with the hole welded up and put onto the front.
    hense making it a forward facing plenum.
    they have to do so on fwd engines converted to rwd aswell.. if u know what i mean.

clutch-monkey
    Post #16

QUOTE (Faun- @ May 18 2013, 02:25 PM) *
    yea looks like its the stock one with the hole welded up and put onto the front.
    hense making it a forward facing plenum.
    they have to do so on fwd engines converted to rwd aswell.. if u know what i mean.

yeah looks terrible for airflow tbh

DAL32
    Post #17

QUOTE (clutch-monkey @ May 18 2013, 02:37 PM) *
    yeah looks terrible for airflow tbh

It looks like a chewed mintie

JDM_R32
    Post #18

Have just updated with new pics of what car currently looks like.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x