• shig
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 236,356
Post #1 post 1st November 2012 - 11:38 PM
Engine: rb25det out of a r34

Exhaust: turbo back 3inch

Suspension:

Wheels: drift 17inch with 225 front 255 rear

Modifications: 80mm throttle body, 550cc injectors,wolf 3dv4 ecu, tomie adjustable cam gears, 60mm external gate with screamer, 3inch turbo back exhaust, hd clutch, big fuel pump and regulator, front mount, 2 way lsd. the car is not finish yet as you can see.

Stereo Audio / Visual: rb25 noise

Estimated Power: tuned on 12psi and made 326hp atw. safe tune.

This post has been edited by shig: Nov 2 2012, 02:37 PM
1993 Nissan Skyline Hr32 Gts-t

Comments

• Boost Network 23
  • Stephen92
    Post #2

Missing a side indicator but overall pretty cool

Bouncy1992
    Post #3

hmmm i love 32's and this looks pretty tidy but that kit man dunno.gif but hey each to their own, everyone has different tastes and i can see the work you have put into the car, good job man smile.gif

Post #4

very nice... why only running 12psi? extra 50hp to be had safely in that set up with a bit more boost

Anth0ny
    Post #5

Clean nice man

Gerry Giraffe
    Post #6

Dyno print out??? Engine bay looks really tacky and messy, i don't think its even a 25. Exterior of the car is cool.

ajaay.
    Post #7

QUOTE (Bouncy1992 @ Nov 2 2012, 12:11 AM) *
    hmmm i love 32's and this looks pretty tidy but that kit man dunno.gif but hey each to their own, everyone has different tastes and i can see the work you have put into the car, good job man smile.gif

I personally like the kit..

Bouncy1992
    Post #8

QUOTE (ajaay. @ Nov 2 2012, 10:05 AM) *
    I personally like the kit..

meh each to thier own, everyone has there own tastes in cars ayy didnt mean anything bad by it, just saying its too big for me, i love the stock kits but as i said each to thier own smile.gif his/her car and if he/she is happy with it thats all that breally matters

sicks13
    Post #9

Hahaha my old car I did all work to that motor made 309hp on 17psi and is an rb20 good to see it still around lol had a nice hit in the front car was a different colour when I had it and had spun bearings Use to be a tidy engine bay

shig
    Post #10

QUOTE (sicks13 @ Nov 2 2012, 11:17 AM) *
    Hahaha my old car I did all work to that motor made 309hp on 17psi and is an rb20 good to see it still around lol had a nice hit in the front car was a different colour when I had it and had spun bearings Use to be a tidy engine bay

yea i know. its does have a rb25 now. ill put some pics up soon. the engine bay looks like sh!t but. how long did you have it for. how did get the hit

sicks13
    Post #11

I had if for about 3 years was a good car prob still is sold it about a year ago was a different colour when I had it. I got it with a smashed front the guy hit a parked car lol it got a new radiator support put on it

Gerry Giraffe
    Post #12

How come you got rid of the engine bay picture?? And where is this rb25detneo you speak of???

shig
    Post #13

cause i put the wrong engine pic up. ill put it up soon.

shig
    Post #14

QUOTE (Gerry Giraffe @ Nov 2 2012, 01:48 PM) *
    How come you got rid of the engine bay picture?? And where is this rb25detneo you speak of???

engine bay looks sh!t for now but i told you it had a rb25detneo engine in it.

sicks13
    Post #15

That's sweet that turbo would be heaps better on a 25 then the 20

NOL499
    Post #16

I really like the look of this! Nicest looking 32 iv seen ina while, Kit is sexy, wheels suit perfectly, Good work!!!

shig
    Post #17

QUOTE (sicks13 @ Nov 2 2012, 03:23 PM) *
    That's sweet that turbo would be heaps better on a 25 then the 20

it is a 25 cant you tell

shig
    Post #18

QUOTE (NOL499 @ Nov 3 2012, 09:33 AM) *
    I really like the look of this! Nicest looking 32 iv seen ina while, Kit is sexy, wheels suit perfectly, Good work!!!

thanks man.

Gerry Giraffe
    Post #19

QUOTE (shig @ Nov 2 2012, 02:40 PM) *
    engine bay looks sh!t for now but i told you it had a rb25detneo engine in it.

Saying it doesn't make it so. You put up a picture of an rb20, but told everyone it was a 25 that makes how ever much power. As far as i knew you were just another sh!t talker. Also your for sale add has the same rb20 picture that you had up before, might wanna update that too....

shig
    Post #20

yea ill change that pics. but im no sh!t talker. as you can see now its got a rb25 . would you like me to put up a pic of the dyno sheet.

shig
    Post #21

QUOTE (shig @ Nov 5 2012, 09:41 AM) *
    yea ill change that pics. but im no sh!t talker. as you can see now its got a rb25 . would you like me to put up a pic of the dyno sheet.

i see you use to have a r32. what was it like.

Gerry Giraffe
    Post #22

QUOTE (shig @ Nov 5 2012, 09:41 AM) *

I am aware of that now, but originally you had the pic of the rb20 so you can see why you were pulled up on it. Na no need for the dyno sheet.

QUOTE (shig @ Nov 5 2012, 09:43 AM) *
    i see you use to have a r32. what was it like.

Best car i have ever owned and miss it every single day.......

Provided i pull my finger out and get a job reasonably soon (preferably before i run out of money) Ill be looking at buying a shell and building it up in the shed mid next year. Plans are for it to sh!t all over my last one lol

shig
    Post #23

i dont want to sell my car thats why i got a big price on it. lol i want to get a new tune and run some more boost, but cant do that untill i get a job too. lol
    what car you got now

Gerry Giraffe
    Post #24

QUOTE (shig @ Nov 6 2012, 10:00 AM) *
    i dont want to sell my car thats why i got a big price on it. lol i want to get a new tune and run some more boost, but cant do that untill i get a job too. lol
    what car you got now

Yeah i put mine up for sale at one point to because things became really tight and it was either sell the car or live in it. Struck a bit of good luck and didn't need to sell my 32 anymore then BAM! funker got stolen......

I drive a filthy old fj62 landcruiser now, comes with factory rust lol Its a reliable old rig. Go through my topics i've put it up in members rides before. It was originally going to be the tow car for my 32, had a trailer that i was building up and all.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x