Post #1 post 20th May 2012 - 03:26 PM
[b]Engine: VQ35 and rb25det

[b]Exhaust: custom on both

[b]Suspension: lowered kings on both

[b]Wheels: v35 18inch and stokos

[b]Modifications: not much (yet)

[b]Stereo Audio / Visual: the usual headeck and speakers

[b]Estimated Power: not dynoed yet

Hay all these are our 2 new cars..... if u remember the black and gold cammo s15 with the rb25det setup that i built for my wife , well we sold that and my wife bought this v35, i also bought this r33
they are both quite clean and good bases to start with to modify

the v35 is a 2003 model and is a factory 6sp manual, it has had the brembo front and rear brake upgrade, full custom exhaust with CAI, has a different front bar been told its nismo but un sure and she just fitted the US style front grill which i think looks quite clean, has the bmw style shark fin antenna on the roof also. future plans is a nice set of 18s or 19s and we are doing the hsk twin turbo kit later on this year which im looking forward to doing also.... let us know what u think

i came across my r33 a little while back and as soon as i saw how clean it was i had to buy it lol.... it only has a fmic and a full 3inch exhaust, but everything on the car is where it should be a works great... very cold a/c and is the sunroof model that works great also, great for my son and daughter to stick there head through lol....my 33 is just a daily hack and im starting my rx3 build soon smile.gif

well lets us know what u think of them cheers

2003 Nissan Skyline V35
2003 Nissan Skyline V35
2003 Nissan Skyline V35
2003 Nissan Skyline V35
2003 Nissan Skyline V35
2003 Nissan Skyline V35
2003 Nissan Skyline V35

--------------------
" Owned a piston car once,,,,worst day of my life "

808/rx3 in the build...brap brap brapping soon

s3 rx7 13bt 311rwhp 10.9@129 (sold)
74 capella 12at 260rwhp (sold)
s2 rx7 13bt (sold)
rx3 sedan 12a J port (sold)
R33 22's & 20's rb25det (sold)
s2 rx7 12a Bridge port (sold)
s2 rx7 13b J port (sold)

Comments

• Boost Network 18
  • Devilish-VY
    Post #2

Good looking cars mate.

First thing looks-wise I would be modifying is on the '03, the factory rear bar is ugly as dogs balls, find a kit rear bar of some form and the whole car will be better for it.

*Tricky*
    Post #3

Nice cars!

But personally I would have rather kept the awesome s15 you had.

thumbsup.gif

Shnydes
    Post #4

yeah cheers..... the s15 was syco and we needed more of a family based car so the s15 had to go to a new owner....we do miss it heaps but smile.gif

Devilish-VY
    Post #5

QUOTE (Shnydes @ May 20 2012, 06:45 PM) *
    yeah cheers..... the s15 was syco and we needed more of a family based car so the s15 had to go to a new owner....we do miss it heaps but smile.gif

2 door cars are family based? dunno.gif ...wouldn't it have made alot more sense and made life a whole lot easier to get something with 4 doors?...you must be really obsessed with skylines tongue.gif

Shnydes
    Post #6

lol na im not but the wife is...... she has nissan tattooed on her bloody foot smile.gif.... mines just a run around..... 4 doors is coming, rx3 sedan smile.gif

Devilish-VY
    Post #7

QUOTE (Shnydes @ May 20 2012, 07:33 PM) *
    lol na im not but the wife is...... she has nissan tattooed on her bloody foot smile.gif.... mines just a run around..... 4 doors is coming, rx3 sedan smile.gif

Should try n hunt down something like this for the missus.

V35 350GT.

Four doors....no back breaking child extraction from the back seat.

Shnydes
    Post #8

yeah we looked at a few when were looking for one and she did not like it... hates 4 doors lol bloody women

gutless
    Post #9

QUOTE (Devilish-VY @ May 20 2012, 06:45 PM) *
    Should try n hunt down something like this for the missus.

V35 350GT.

Four doors....no back breaking child extraction from the back seat.

That would either be a 250GT or 300GT

Devilish-VY
    Post #10

QUOTE (gutless @ May 20 2012, 08:18 PM) *
    That would either be a 250GT or 300GT

dunno.gif ...photo's info says 350GT on it....my bad if it's not.

gutless
    Post #11

QUOTE (Devilish-VY @ May 20 2012, 07:25 PM) *
    dunno.gif ...photo's info says 350GT on it....my bad if it's not.

Nah you're right, my bad. Later models were 350GT, dont think there is many in Aus.

Devilish-VY
    Post #12

QUOTE (gutless @ May 20 2012, 08:35 PM) *
    Nah you're right, my bad. Later models were 350GT, dont think there is many in Aus.

Yeah I just typed 4 door nissan into google images to find him an option to offer his missus tongue.gif , I think I"ve seen one before...look very shnazzy but as I said about the one he has, I"ve sat behind an '03 skyline in traffic and had to stare at that back bar...it's so blank and bland I seriously have no idea what they were thinking when they styled that.

gutless
    Post #13

I think the rear bar looks fine and suits the look. V Series Skylines are of a totally different breed.

sr_silvia
    Post #14

That red R33 you have I used to own about a year ago. It had original jap log books and a spoiler when I sold it. Such a clean car hadn't been messed with.

Edit: Here's a pic from when I had it. If you want to sell it around the end of the year PM me and I'll buy it back!

Vspot35
    Post #15

Nice V, Nt really digging the grill... but each to their own.

PS: the rear of the v's is sexy as when done right... Neg camber and fat back wheels with low makes them look dam sexy.

otherwise chargespeed rear. But personally id never change it.

stealth vk
    Post #16

both look nice mate, not into many r33 anymore but it looks very clean mate, good family cars,lol, also need pics when you get this rx3

Shnydes
    Post #17

Anything is for sale for the right price.... The rotor is in the build stage and wont be put up until finished

SubaruSam29
    Post #18

Not a bad 35 at all. Is that an XO2 Exhaust? Been looking at exhaust setups, how does this one sound?

ajaay.
    Post #19

she's a cop ohmy.gif ?

But on a serious note. Nice cars too, Will be good to see where it all leads, Goodluck.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x