Post #2

niiice

could of got a better vid tho lol

dashboard
    Post #3

holy dick thats nice, cept for the towbar

ITS2EZ
    Post #4

i personally would take all the badging off. and i reckon you need some heat shielding on your turbo...

TPG
    Post #5

How much power is it putting out?

VEYRON
    Post #6

M in the front grill is ugly brah

criso
    Post #7

looks awesome bro

derb
    Post #8

Fucken M badges on a 328, you're worse than the Skyline 'GT-R' boys.

BAILED
    Post #9

QUOTE (derb @ Dec 31 2011, 01:44 PM) *
    Fucken M badges on a 328, you're worse than the Skyline 'GT-R' boys.

M badge is Motorsport I don't see how a GT-R badge has anything to do with it, and it looks like it would clearly have more HP then most BMW M motors anyway so STFU thumbsup.gif

OEMJDMFTW
    Post #10

1. You have a pod filter not even one inch off your turbo, that is retarded, so much heat soak.
    2. You have an aftermarket sunroof which looks too tiny in width, and aftermarket sunroofs are gay and leave an ugly roof lining mess.
    3. M badges,, Really?
    4. Ebay spec M badges

touch_it
    Post #11

looks alright but the engine bay looks ugly

Mr.B
    Post #12

What Hartge components are on it? I'm guessing cosmetic stuff.

ITS2EZ
    Post #13

QUOTE (ITS2EZ @ Dec 31 2011, 12:11 PM) *
    i personally would take all the badging off. and i reckon you need some heat shielding on your turbo...

this was not having a dig at the m badges but more so to make the car a lot less assuming, then you fly past fuckers biggrin.gif

AndrewKh
    Post #14

QUOTE (OEMJDMFTW @ Dec 31 2011, 01:44 PM) *
    1. You have a pod filter not even one inch off your turbo, that is retarded, so much heat soak.

squint.gif

bmw e36
    Post #15

QUOTE (OEMJDMFTW @ Dec 31 2011, 01:44 PM) *
    2. You have an aftermarket sunroof which looks too tiny in width, and aftermarket sunroofs are gay and leave an ugly roof lining mess.
    3. M badges,, Really?
    4. Ebay spec M badges

when it rains i put it inside the bonnet 2 thats standard (sunroof) and whats wrong with the m badges ? has power to back it up i like it my car i do what i wont.

derb
    Post #16

It doesn't matter if it's faster than an M car, or even looks like an M car. Unless it was badged as such from the BMW factory, you are falsely advertising, so to speak. The M division never touched your car, hence the reason many people are advising you to remove the badging.

BAILED
    Post #17

QUOTE (derb @ Dec 31 2011, 04:53 PM) *
    It doesn't matter if it's faster than an M car, or even looks like an M car. Unless it was badged as such from the BMW factory, you are falsely advertising, so to speak. The M division never touched your car, hence the reason many people are advising you to remove the badging.

Honest who gives a f**k get a life.

Stephen92
    Post #18

QUOTE (derb @ Dec 31 2011, 03:53 PM) *

I do agree with this.

lhbimmer
    Post #19

It's a turbo e46 and all anyone has to say about it, is take off the badges?
    Far out, give a little credit lol
    Respect on turbo'ing the engine! I'm with TPG, how much power is it putting out?
    Huge numbers from turbo 6's in the states.
    Nice beamer!

nickosan
    Post #20

yeah i don't get why everyone is hating, it's just a badge. your all a bunch of whingers are you guys NSW supporters?

The Doctor
    Post #21

thats a nice blue

GHOSTY
    Post #22

Nice car and mods, you should just clean up the engine bay a bit, would suggest mounting catch can a little better so it looks tidy smile.gif

Where did you go to get turbo conversion done or are these turbo from factory? (know little about BMW's do I)

thumbsup.gif

rexnfx
    Post #23

good to see more of these models bmws getting engine work done. good work

002plz
    Post #24

thats nice man. i love it.
    all i can say about M badges is. AT LEAST HE DIDNT PUT A FUCKING CHEV BADGE ON IT.
    get the fuck over it.

Blink 182
    Post #25

Looks nice, should take the badges off though... 1) It's not a m3 2) make it look more like a sleeper

wolfman101
    Post #26

Cool brah, so which M components does it have?

gymjunkie22
    Post #27

you riced up a nice e46 chrome Kidneys looks gay M badges looks gay sunroof looks whack! fuck such a nice car riced up

gymjunkie22
    Post #28

QUOTE (wolfman101 @ Dec 31 2011, 10:25 PM) *
    Cool brah, so which M components does it have?

the mirrors hahaha

Distinctive.Detail
    Post #29

I agree with the badges. It's like HSV badges on an executive commodore.

But I love the engine work, could use a clean up and little changes here & there, but I bet it's a shitload of fun!!
    I'm so over the E46 but yours is nice. Colour is growing on me already!!
    smile.gif

And don't be pissed off at your feedback. It's boost.. You take the good the bad and the ugly or you get the fuck off!!

wolfman101
    Post #30

QUOTE (gymjunkie22 @ Dec 31 2011, 10:32 PM) *
    the mirrors hahaha

I was looking at those actually. I wonder if they are genuine, imitation or maybe stock? Not up on my old Bimmers enough to know whether or not they may have been an option.

For the person who said it's like putting a "GT-R" badge on a skyline-that's not really analogous. He is not badging it as a specific MODEL (like the dude with the M3 gills on his), but simply presenting the car as having a connection that it doesn't. A better comparison would be someone with a worked Lancer suddenly putting "RALLIART" badges all over it, and going "Yeah brah, but it has more power than a RALLIART so it's ok!!".

One of the chief reasons that this is douchebaggery is that typically the tuner being imitated does more than performance work-they frequently do trim and styling as well. Even if you took the entire engine and drivetrain out of an M3 and put it in your car it STILL wouldn't be an M-car, as they didn't style/trim it.

This is one of the reasons that I used to rage up at other '6 drivers who put AMG badges on their cars back when I had mine-even though the car was mechanically an AMG, AMG still didn't style it, and if I was an AMG designer I would be pissed off as hell to see my name plastered over something I didn't do.

8700s14
    Post #31

QUOTE (Mr.B @ Dec 31 2011, 03:51 PM) *
    What Hartge components are on it? I'm guessing cosmetic stuff.

A Badge.

clutch-monkey
    Post #32

meh nissan people put nismo badges on their cars, don't see the big deal over an m badge.

wolfman101
    Post #33

QUOTE (clutch-monkey @ Jan 1 2012, 04:13 PM) *
    meh nissan people put nismo badges on their cars, don't see the big deal over an m badge.

And if they don't have Nismo components in it, then they too are being fagnuts.

Stephen92
    Post #34

QUOTE (wolfman101 @ Jan 1 2012, 05:40 PM) *

Completely agree thumbsup.gif

clutch-monkey
    Post #35

QUOTE (wolfman101 @ Jan 1 2012, 05:40 PM) *

most of them are fagnuts long before the stickers go on oopsie.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 1 of 2
    Jump to page
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x