1975 Holden Kingswood Deluxe Hj

Comments

• Boost Network 21
  • SiKWiKD
    Post #2

how bout you go buy a pig of a shell instead of ruining this car

drunkn snail
    Post #3

this car looks perfect dont fuck it by drifting it, go buy some other half wreked kingwoods please

HJ Jebby
    Post #4

Drifting a kingswood......sounds interesting

74QEE
    Post #5

You dont deserve to own a car like this..and i think you would have a better chance of drifting that fully hektik rockstar quad.

Honestly? you think a 202 with a bit of headwork, a cam and a couple of carbies is going to have enough power to throw this thing sideways and keep it there?

DONT DO DRUGS.

LEE191
    Post #6

Your car is fantasic, But your a fantasic fuck whit

As soon as i read drift tec's, I died alittle inside, as should you.

Also learn how to spell HAND-FUCKING-BRAKE!!!

wbtonner
    Post #7

My kingswood used to drift heaps sick oopsie.gif in the rain :ninja:

You will never drift this at qr with a 202. Buy an import if you want to drift and leave kingas to what they're good for, burnouts and powerskids.

ashcroftracing
    Post #8

a classic kingswood and u wanna distroy it, y dont u by a cheap ke or s13 and keep it as old skool cool. i no u wanna be different but this isnt fair on the old girl

akimbo slliice
    Post #9

QUOTE (SiKWiKD @ Sep 21 2011, 09:30 PM) *
    how bout you go buy a pig of a shell instead of ruining this car

Simple man, i want something different then the generic jdm cars that everyone has, and everyone saying "keep it old skool" fuck that bring the old school back to life, you see where im getting at right tho? this car cost me a sheer $3200 so that's cheap enough of a pig as it is, with a reliable daily driver at my side and a 57 chev bel air (Fathers ride) at home old school to the max, parts for these cars are cheap and still fairly easy to find seeing they were more common then commodores at one stage, its my own project, take it or leave

gutless
    Post #10

trolllllllllllllll

Hoon
    Post #11

No way would this become a decent drifting car with only a mildly worked 202. Unless you change the diff ratio so high to compensate, but even then you'll be stretching it.

The pic of the car is in decent knick. Why not preserve it as such?

On another note - possible troll?

akimbo slliice
    Post #12

QUOTE (Hoon @ Sep 21 2011, 11:07 PM) *
    No way would this become a decent drifting car with only a mildly worked 202. Unless you change the diff ratio so high to compensate, but even then you'll be stretching it.

The pic of the car is in decent knick. Why not preserve it as such?

On another note - possible troll?

Trust me mate, the picture is deceiving it's not that good in person, picked it up cheap, and in the end probably wouldent keep the 202, maybe the v6 commonwhore engine worked would be a way better idea or something or other

T4ZZ
    Post #13

Your an idiot that actually looks clean, if it were really rough I would say go for it..........Also this iam pretty sure has been posted before,maybe by previous owner?

gutless
    Post #14

1GZ-FE

joel-ls1
    Post #15

QUOTE (gutless @ Sep 21 2011, 11:19 PM) *
    1GZ-FE

LS

HSV
    Post #16

$3200 for a HJ is not cheap.

Buy a $500 shell if you are that keen to make a drifter out of it, but you are pushing shit uphill if you think that's ever going to drift well.

SLOW
    Post #17

mate go for it but you are going to need a lot more than a 6 at least a5ltr out of a vn with a vortek on it but then if you are spending that much you may want to look into a crate ls2.

and these things love going sideways i just have never had one power-full enough to do it in the dry laugh.gif

also you are going to need to shell out big bucks on a locker 9" because the moment you start to put any power through that old diff she is gunna break shit.

mate have fun burnout.gif

and yes you should restore it and keep it original but who caress what i think it is your car mod it however you want to beer.gif

Hoon
    Post #18

lol this numpty has the car for sale for $5k now after buying it for 3200....

akimbo slliice
    Post #19

QUOTE (Hoon @ Sep 22 2011, 09:44 AM) *
    lol this numpty has the car for sale for $5k now after buying it for 3200....

yeah buying it 2 years ago and has had much more work on it since then? hadurr

akimbo slliice
    Post #20

QUOTE (74QEE @ Sep 21 2011, 10:09 PM) *
    You dont deserve to own a car like this..and i think you would have a better chance of drifting that fully hektik rockstar quad.

Honestly? you think a 202 with a bit of headwork, a cam and a couple of carbies is going to have enough power to throw this thing sideways and keep it there?

DONT DO DRUGS.

You think the engine is what keeps a car sideways? do you drive a fuckin commodore or something

astro boy
    Post #21

i'd love to see an ol' kinga drifting!

if you can make it happen then props to you man. good luck thumbsup.gif

akimbo slliice
    Post #22

QUOTE (astro boy @ Sep 22 2011, 08:45 PM) *
    i'd love to see an ol' kinga drifting!

if you can make it happen then props to you man. good luck thumbsup.gif

Thank you, a positive comment smile.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x