1992 Holden Commodore ALSO BA Ford  

tonka hilux
  • tonka hilux
  • Budding User
  • Member No.: 134,394
Post #1 post 9th April 2011 - 09:34 PM
Hi everyone. been a while but thought i would post up both my cars. first is my vr commodore. started out as they all do. stock executive. then got a body kit nice simmons rims, tail lights and exhaust. then missus but it through a paddock. resulting in me putting a new rear quarter on. destroyed body kit and broke 2 rims in half. i then turned it into my project car for some fun. it now features a full calais interier and exterier. rb25det running gear. foward facing plenium, 90mm throttle body, walbro fuel pump, external reg. stainless turbo manifold, ar50 turbo and external gate, 3" exhaust, screamer pipe, front mount intercooler and front mount engine oil cooler with braided line. alloy piping, alloy radiator and shroud.button clutch and custom made hydraulic pedal box. heaps more ive probably missed. everything in the car has been done by myself. from all the welding on the alloy gear and exhaust to the full interier/ exterier conversion. the only thing i paid for to have done was the tailshaft mod. is now all apart again as blew the gearbox so its getting a full respray and all engine bay wiring as hidden as possible.

my other car is a ba xr6t. makes 510 rwhp. has processwest intake and intercooler kit, flash tune, bosch fuel pump, larger injecters, new valve springs, new dump and exhaust, pbr brake upgrade and full pedders lowered and hardened suspension, twin plate clutch, 6 speed manual. over $10000 worth of stereo. lots more. very comfy quick daily driver. this one i bought as is, already done.

This post has been edited by tonka hilux: Apr 9 2011, 10:02 PM
1992 Holden Commodore Also Ba Ford

Comments

• Boost Network 16
  • Slide_thats5
    Post #2

nice dog. needs more engine bay pics and pics of commodore

vy57ss
    Post #3

no vr pics and one of your dog, sweet post man

KammdUP
    Post #4

....... sad.gif

Billy111
    Post #5

pics of the commo would be great

W1NT3R
    Post #6

Exterior/Engine Bay shots please

DC KUSTOMS
    Post #7

There's plenty of pics.. Both are nice. The commodore is quite the sleeper.

MR_JORDZ
    Post #8

Engine bay in the vr needs a tidy and the boot in the ba smile.gif

but fucking nice rides man

tonka hilux
    Post #9

QUOTE (MR_JORDZ @ Apr 10 2011, 04:42 PM) *
    Engine bay in the vr needs a tidy and the boot in the ba smile.gif

but fucking nice rides man

the pic of the ba boot was take just as i got back from my boys footy game so had a bit o stuff in there. as for the vr. its getting the engine bay done now.

J-train
    Post #10

Atmo BOV and number plates on the VR, thats clever.

webby93
    Post #11

Can I purchase your dog?

MR_JORDZ
    Post #12

QUOTE (tonka hilux @ Apr 10 2011, 04:49 PM) *
    the pic of the ba boot was take just as i got back from my boys footy game so had a bit o stuff in there. as for the vr. its getting the engine bay done now.
    thumbsup.gif

enrique
    Post #13

10,000 bucks worth of stereo? why exactly? do u live in ur car? or run a night club in ur back seat? a ba turbo in 3 years time wouldnt b worth 10 grand.. wat a waste

tonka hilux
    Post #14

some nice comments. thanks gyus. some also absolutly useless comments. the stereo was in the car. i paid 15k for the car fully done. there still 17k in car yards fully stock. the plates are not on the vr now. as its been unregistered now for 6 months and is close to having engine bay repainted so i can start putting it together. as for purchasing the dog. thats a NO. i just got mine. he is 5 months old american staffy. Named Piston. if you do want one though my mate is about to breed his again. they are adonis blood lines and very pricey

krayziebenno
    Post #15

sweet rides. like the conversion on the vr

tonka hilux
    Post #16

QUOTE (krayziebenno @ Apr 12 2011, 02:39 PM) *
    sweet rides. like the conversion on the vr

thanks

tonka hilux
    Post #17

update almost have engine bay wiring hidden behind gaurd now. just making a bracket to hold relays, then can start welding up all the unneeded holes and smooth a bit out before prime and paint. hopefully start putting motor back in by mid may and back on road at tax time. cant wait.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x