lux1988
  • lux1988
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 214,255
Post #1 post 14th March 2011 - 11:31 PM
Engine: tb42

Exhaust: 2.5

Suspension: iron man 4" springs and shocks,

Wheels: 33" couragia's on black dynamic's (D Holes)

Modifications: tyres, suspension, front and mid roof consoles, dual battery's, seats

Stereo Audio / Visual: just a sony for now have a full alpine set up here but dont real want to wreck it with mud.

Estimated Power: ? nothing special

its not a show car mainly just a weekender. iv been 4wding for neaarly ten years so not new to the game. have owned some pretty cappable pigs mainly gq's have settled down abit now and mainly just do tracks at glasshouse and beach trips

just trying out the iron man suspension pretty happy with it so far. i usually run dobinson or efs, thought id try something new.

might not be everyones cup of tea but i dont mind it. trying to sell it at the moment gunna eventually up grade to a gu.
 Nissan Patrol Gq
 Nissan Patrol Gq
 Nissan Patrol Gq
 Nissan Patrol Gq
 Nissan Patrol Gq

Comments

• Boost Network 13
  • FrontMountCookie
    Post #2

pretty tidy looks good

VTR
    Post #3

Nice Rig :(

phatrides
    Post #4

looks tidy man

Godzillaa
    Post #5

How much do you want for it myht be keen

Navmaster
    Post #6

id like to find something like this later so i can take the kids and my staffy on little outings, i dont think the VT wags would like the dirt and sand much, very nice truck mate good luck with the sale

ONN20
    Post #7

Nice truck

Pure Evil
    Post #8

Tidy and the stance is tuff

spliffa
    Post #9

tidy rig mate i like it

phatrides
    Post #10

:D

Mosus
    Post #11

How much did the muddies set you back and where from?? When i was looking at a set of those federals they weren't doing them in a 33? was last year though.

Clean truck too!

lux1988
    Post #12

thanks fellas.

How much did the muddies set you back and where from?? When i was looking at a set of those federals they weren't doing them in a 33? was last year though.

yeah there not a bad tyre around $1300 for 4 with rims. from tyres galore. i usually run maxxis bighorn's but these actually seem like a more agressive tyre.

boostaddict_4207
    Post #13

looks awesome

James27
    Post #14

fat truck man,,i owned one and there f*#in mad forbys

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x