Post #1 post 7th August 2013 - 01:55 AM
Engine:

Stock

Exhaust:

Yoshimura R77 Slip on

Suspension:

Wheels:

Modifications:

Tail Tidy, Pazzo Levers, Yoshimura case savers, Slip on, Honda racing screen and Honda racing seat cowl.

Estimated Power: 150-160rwhp

Well some people know I have sold my R33 GTR "EAT26". It has gone up north and no longer in Brisbane.
My replacement has been bought and here it is.

Picked up with 3km on the clock.

My first ride.

Let the mods being!!!

On the Ronald McDonald House redboot ride.

This post has been edited by Bladeahhahh: Aug 7 2013, 01:58 AM
2012 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade

--------------------
Currently own.
2012 CBR1000RR Fireblade
1972 RT81 Toyota Corona

Previous owner of.
EAT26
475hp
Built by Elite Racing Developments.
Tuned by Efi Performance

Comments

• Boost Network 12
  • Dai.
    Post #2

Looks good,maybe some carbon fibre to break up the red?.

I'll hit you up for a ride one weekend aswell as Drafty.

Bladeahhahh
    Post #3

QUOTE (Dai. @ Aug 8 2013, 12:07 PM) *
    Looks good,maybe some carbon fibre to break up the red?.

I'll hit you up for a ride one weekend aswell as Drafty.

Yeah I am looking for some more Carbon stuff, my mate is trying to flog me the HRC stuff but it's fetching a $1100 price bracket for the front and rear fenders.
    Yeah man too easy, I have a rotating roster so forever off during the week most of the times with the odd occasional weekend.

Glasshouse51
    Post #4

Bring it to the track!

Dai.
    Post #5

I'll let you know when i'm off. Have a look at http://mdicarbonfiber.com/store/honda-cbr-1000rr-2008-2009.

Dai.
    Post #6

Or a little more pricey but the product is the best carbon fibre i've seen to date.

http://www.moto-works.jp/bikes/08_cbr1000rr.html

J-train
    Post #7

Stay away from Nebo and Glorious with the Tail tidy. Bike copper up that way loves giving out fines for non roadworthy bikes.
    Looks great, good luck with it.

Dai.
    Post #8

Sure?.I've had fender eliminators on 4 bikes and have been riding that mountain the first day i got my license and still no problems.
    Even been through the 7am defect station they have set up right before the first straight coming from The Gap.

J-train
    Post #9

You were lucky I guess. I was riding by myself from Wyvenhoe through to the Gap and at 60k in a 70k zone (everyone I passed was letting you know police were ahead). Was pulled over for what I thought was a licence check and received $198 worth of fines and 1 Demerit point. Have had my bike 3 and a half years with the tail tidy with no worries. I was told that I was pulled over because of the tail tidy and informed if I did not replace the original guard I would be dealt with under the hooning laws next time I was riding the bike. Tail tidy is now back in the box and the original ugly guard is now back on.
    Just letting you know, might get caught, might not.

Dai.
    Post #10

The way to solve the tail tidy is to get an aftermarket rear hugger that covers more of your back tire[below],it's got something to do with being 45 degrees from the hugger to the fender or some bullshit. I guess being on a new bike i don't worry about it.

J-train
    Post #11

Makes sense, seen those huggers advertised and wondered there purpose. Went the route of most likely road legal. Cheers for the info.

Bladeahhahh
    Post #12

QUOTE (Glasshouse51 @ Aug 8 2013, 10:25 PM) *
    Bring it to the track!

Hahahaha I would like that however I am very worried about dropping it hahaha

QUOTE (Dai. @ Aug 9 2013, 12:20 PM) *
    I'll let you know when i'm off. Have a look at http://mdicarbonfiber.com/store/honda-cbr-1000rr-2008-2009.

QUOTE (Dai. @ Aug 9 2013, 12:25 PM) *
    Or a little more pricey but the product is the best carbon fibre i've seen to date.

http://www.moto-works.jp/bikes/08_cbr1000rr.html

Too easy man, I am thinking carbon rear fender but... then I do like the openness of the rear end of the bike.

QUOTE (J-train @ Aug 9 2013, 04:18 PM) *
    Stay away from Nebo and Glorious with the Tail tidy. Bike copper up that way loves giving out fines for non roadworthy bikes.
    Looks great, good luck with it.

Yeah I stick more southside out Tambo, Beau, Canungra way... I know its a defect waiting to happen but I never got done on my old GSXR so will wait until it happens lol.

QUOTE (Dai. @ Aug 9 2013, 10:17 PM) *
    Sure?.I've had fender eliminators on 4 bikes and have been riding that mountain the first day i got my license and still no problems.
    Even been through the 7am defect station they have set up right before the first straight coming from The Gap.

QUOTE (J-train @ Aug 10 2013, 09:25 AM) *
    You were lucky I guess.

I was riding by myself from Wyvenhoe through to the Gap and at 60k in a 70k zone (everyone I passed was letting you know police were ahead).

Was pulled over for what I thought was a licence check and received $198 worth of fines and 1 Demerit point.

Have had my bike 3 and a half years with the tail tidy with no worries. I was told that I was pulled over because of the tail tidy and informed if I did not replace the original guard I would be dealt with under the hooning laws next time I was riding the bike.

Tail tidy is now back in the box and the original ugly guard is now back on.

Just letting you know, might get caught, might not.

QUOTE (J-train @ Aug 10 2013, 09:51 AM) *
    Makes sense, seen those huggers advertised and wondered there purpose.

Went the route of most likely road legal.

Cheers for the info.

As far as I know it's STILL illegal regardless of having a aftermarket rear fender.

Bladeahhahh
    Post #13

Just bought all this for my 2012 fireblade.

Power Commander V

K&N Filter

Vortex Rear sets + brake pressure switch

Vortex 520 Conversion kit 15 tooth Front sprocket, and 44 tooth Rear Sprocket.

Speedo Healer.

Oxford paddock stands.

Alpinestars Goretex Jet Gloves, for those cold mornings.

She is going to wheelie like a bitch now! next once I get use to the 520 conversion will be a HRC quick throttle.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x