• Site Newbie
  • Member No.: 253,352
Post #1 post 3rd December 2012 - 03:20 PM
Engine:
5.4litre boss, V8 Engine
Exhaust:
Full Xforce exhaust system
Suspension:
pre manufactored, King Springs, with yellow ringed coil overs, koni shock absorbers,Super Pro - Polyurethane Bushes
Wheels:
20 Inch Ford Fpv Wheels Fg Gt Machined Face
Modifications:
featuring 4 drs, L (8 cylinder) engine, Sports Automatic transmission, 38076 kms,
Stereo Audio / Visual:
Estimated Power:
315kW of power at 6500 rpm and 551Nm of torque at 4750 rpm

This post has been edited by MArissa-Anne18: Dec 3 2012, 03:41 PM
2010 Ford Falcon

Comments

• Boost Network 8
  • Olaf
    Post #2

more details would be good.....Love the GT's and the colour looks nice, shame it isnt a 5.0 miami though, still the 5.4 would go nice with a blower!

MArissa-Anne18
    Post #3

Yeah Matey its a beast to drive, get a lot of looks from the sounds and grunt it has, im keen to add a few more modifications on it like new rims and few different specs, all over though great car. thankyou :-)

Olaf
    Post #4

I wouldnt change the rims, keep it simple, the stock look is boss

HE MAN
    Post #5

I just cant stand the black sh!t under the lights, I never understood it, make the whole front look like arse IMO

HE MAN
    Post #6

Just saw the number plate, Im guessing thats a reference to the engine, or do you fly DHC8?

Olaf
    Post #7

QUOTE (HE MAN @ Dec 5 2012, 10:54 AM) *
    Just saw the number plate, Im guessing thats a reference to the engine, or do you fly DHC8?

Dash is the colour

MArissa-Anne18
    Post #8

hi guys smile.gif
    Dash is the colour! smile.gif
    yeah mate thats it the black suction lines under the headlights is ugly, but you get used to it.
    that number plate on it is just from the car show i took it too the real number plates is IMPRES1

james_4270
    Post #9

that is the hornyest look'n thing,they look like sex on wheels ,i could stare at her all night,beautiful car dude :thumbsup drool.gif drool.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x