Sssl's rear
Wheels:
What had laying around
Modifications:
Cam & 4g stally in coming weeks
Stereo Audio / Visual:
Upgraded
Estimated Power:
Standard have more plans for car just swapped my vy ss sedan for this missing the power of the vy but this will get there and was just sick of seeing ss's everywhere ya don't see to many granges off chops not a fan of autos but after owning manual ls1s I wanna go a stally change it up

This post has been edited by 11vns: Nov 29 2012, 03:46 PM
2005 Holden Commodore
2005 Holden Commodore
2005 Holden Commodore
2005 Holden Commodore
2005 Holden Commodore
2005 Holden Commodore
2005 Holden Commodore
2005 Holden Commodore
2005 Holden Commodore
2005 Holden Commodore

Comments

• Boost Network 17
  • 53XXN_ST80
    Post #2

Definately an upgrade over a vy ss! A cam, otr, exhaust, diff gears n convertor would have this thing around 400rwhp smile.gif

11vns
    Post #3

Yea I know vy had over 400

53XXN_ST80
    Post #4

This thing will allow you to get the power to the ground easier because of the added weight. Get some staggered wheels for it, I have 20x10's under the ass of my Cammed WH Statesman and It gets traction alot better than 20x8.5's under heavy acceleration smile.gif

11vns
    Post #5

Yea wheels will be happening once I am happy with power after I throw cam and stally in. I owned the red Powertorque ute with black bars on it

Much mucking around putting 10s on rear on yours

11vns
    Post #6

I want more then 400 at wheels my old vy 5.7 was making 400

53XXN_ST80
    Post #7

Not really... Just rolled my guards, trimmed my little door moulds going down the front section of the rear guard and had to take a little off the corner of the rear bar where it screws in.

I have ultra low rears, and It sits right on the tyre. If you go into the members ride section its up the top in the most popular part.

I have run a 255/35 with a little scrubbing when under heavy acceleration, so downgraded to a 245/35. My offset is +48 I believe

sicks13
    Post #8

Will also depend on what brakes are in it 20x10 on rear could be an ass of a job like it was for me because of brake clearance

sicks13
    Post #9

Will also depend on what brakes are in it 20x10 on rear could be an ass of a job like it was for me because of brake clearance

11vns
    Post #10

Has the big breaks on front I know that and pretty sure rear ones are like the ve's can't fit a 15 in stocko on rear

sicks13
    Post #11

Yeah I can't run 15s either I love this model haha. 20x8.5 fit my rear but 10s didn't needed spacers to clear brakes was a stuff around gl with it mate awesome car

cookie23
    Post #12

wat autos are in these

gutless
    Post #13

Did you previously own 11 VNs?

11vns
    Post #14

QUOTE (gutless @ Nov 26 2012, 07:54 PM) *
    Did you previously own 11 VNs?

No I owned 11VNS the red Powertorque ute 11VNS means 11's plates are for sale if anyone interested

vy57ss
    Post #15

Were those plates on a hot house green supercharged vy ss ute aswell?

11vns
    Post #16

QUOTE (vy57ss @ Nov 27 2012, 06:09 PM) *
    Were those plates on a hot house green supercharged vy ss ute aswell?

Na mate they that was 11nvs I think he had same black bars as me tho I know the car

Twist
    Post #17

Urgh, my dream car right there. Plan one getting one next year sometime.

Why do you want 15's on the rear ?

11vns
    Post #18

QUOTE (Twist @ Nov 28 2012, 03:38 PM) *
    Urgh, my dream car right there. Plan one getting one next year sometime.

Why do you want 15's on the rear ?

I don't want 15s on it like I said these wheels are just what I hadd laying around new wheels be on next week

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x