Photo's Of Your 4x4's - Something that you should get on here...  

Page 74 of 201
Jump to page
MIT20
Post #2556

QUOTE(EATU4T @ Sep 11 2007, 07:00 PM) [snapback]1281424914[/snapback]

:happy:
how about we leave the brand bashing out of this hoon. some people might find it offensive :)

was that aimed at me?

on topic... i modified my surf a bit today to stop it from scrubbing... forgot to get pics but will try to remember tomorrow...

HOON69
Post #2557

QUOTE(MIT20 @ Sep 11 2007, 08:03 PM) [snapback]1281425186[/snapback]

was that aimed at me?

on topic... i modified my surf a bit today to stop it from scrubbing... forgot to get pics but will try to remember tomorrow...
man he qouted me trust me its not directed at any of the regulars ;)
just the strays and they know who they are.

get pics ay i wanna take a looksie.. :)

QUOTE(ESS-FIF-TEEN @ Sep 11 2007, 07:45 PM) [snapback]1281425116[/snapback]

thats not fourbying, thats called fuc#ing up the bush.

plz explain :P

MIT20
Post #2558

yeh i'm liking the upgrade actually... booflux mentioned to me a while back i'd be surprised at its ability considering its a ifs... and after a quick muck around on the weekend she did quite well... so i must agree with him... very impressive.

WTF
Post #2559

QUOTE(droopy @ Sep 10 2007, 12:32 PM) [snapback]1281419135[/snapback]

Cool pics I hate toyotas weak pieces of shit, but the patrols on here look awesome, Taity love the ones in your pics man they are awesome

your a tool :)

ive seen some seriously old 80s serious do some amazing things.. patrols too..

ive owned all of the above.. so.. i should know :P

--

on topic, heres a pic.. not a toyota or patrol sorry, but to keep on topic..

PIC FROM FEW HOURS AGO (man the tide was HIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

IPB Image

as for toyotas being peices of shit.. eat this ;)

IPB Image

Matt988
Post #2560

and once again anyone interested this saterday arvo we going to play again around spring mountain and we also will be doing night run sat night, let us know if ya want to tag along

ahh spring mountain last time i went there i did it all in 2wd lol, which way do u guys go to get in there? and i understand why they have signs at white rock saying the tracks to spring mountaion are fucked. They werent wrong lol.

HOON69
Post #2561

most of springfield is 2wd stuff but some of them hills im doubting are 2wd,but yeah its pretty flat in there nothing overly hard except if you wanna climb rocks etc

green machine
Post #2562

[img]

Above is pic of my ford escape 2001 model, 19'estatus rims and tyres, 3 dvd screens in it, carbon fibre dash, nos is connected under the bonnet, have taken the bottle out. Featured in July 06 HOT 4'S

HOON69
Post #2563

QUOTE(green machine @ Sep 12 2007, 07:15 AM) [snapback]1281426235[/snapback]

[img]
paint looks good and from your thread its on NOS,sounds like fun.
you ever use the 4wd system or is purely street and show type vehicle?

im digging the paint job looks good.

QUOTE(73MPT @ Jul 17 2007, 08:00 AM) [snapback]1281249645[/snapback]

the cherokee driver is here
stop hiding women and come 4x4'n already....

scared the patrol might show you up again ay :)

green machine
Post #2564

Never taken it 4x4 will try to put more pics up

EATU4T
Post #2565

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 12 2007, 07:21 AM) [snapback]1281426245[/snapback]

paint looks good and from your thread its on NOS,sounds like fun.
you ever use the 4wd system or is purely street and show type vehicle?

im digging the paint job looks good.
stop hiding women and come 4x4'n already....

scared the patol might show you up again ay :)

hey hoon, that excape would of gone great at ormeau the other day ;)
with those big rims, would of had no trouble in the creek :P

HOON69
Post #2566

QUOTE(green machine @ Sep 12 2007, 07:23 AM) [snapback]1281426248[/snapback]

Never taken it 4x4 will try to put more pics up
would you take it to the beach? NOS+beach sounds like fun dont it :P :)

complete4x4
Post #2567

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 11 2007, 06:49 PM) [snapback]1281424838[/snapback]

oh for sure,WERD!
jay tows jade out of creek bed,i think i got the video too and thats just the firt recovery :)
those patrols would eat u alive mate,even that vitara would show you up :P

i agree should be no brand bashing on here as im always happy to be shown up by other makes,suzuki toyota,mitsubishi ect i take no offence to any make or model, none of which have shown a patrol up yet but always keen to let them try lol.

green machine
Post #2568

Inside of Car

[attachment=373870:attachment]Inside of Car

HOON69
Post #2569

QUOTE(complete4x4 @ Sep 12 2007, 07:48 AM) [snapback]1281426300[/snapback]

i agree should be no brand bashing on here as im always happy to be shown up by other makes,suzuki toyota,mitsubishi ect i take no offence to any make or model, none of which have shown a patrol up yet but always keen to let them try lol.
the brand bashing is friendly rivalry between a few of us,no real intent to offend anyone,just a joke between mates(some say it old but i DGAFF) as long as its friendly and not total disrespectful(see droopy for example)then its all good,i dont mind being shown up i know what my vehicle is capable of and i know my limits if im shown up by a dual locked toyota or zook im not worried as im all about challenging myself and not competing with whom can out perform whom on the day.

2inch or 7inch
locked or unlocked
its all good as long as you enjoy it and enjoy the company :)

QUOTE(green machine @ Sep 12 2007, 08:06 AM) [snapback]1281426321[/snapback]

Inside of Car

[attachment=373870:attachment]Inside of Car

interior looks good,you posted this in members rides yet?
https://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index.php?showforum=9

complete4x4
Post #2570

i have to say i will also be taking my zookie on sat as my patrol will be in lowrider mode, have to take it to transport dep on monday , cant wait for a change i have to harass patrol drivers

HOON69
Post #2571

QUOTE(complete4x4 @ Sep 12 2007, 11:35 AM) [snapback]1281426773[/snapback]

i have to say i will also be taking my zookie on sat as my patrol will be in lowrider mode, have to take it to transport dep on monday , cant wait for a change i have to harass patrol drivers

you have to get 13 inch rims on it because they'll see that lift kit a mile away
ultra ultra low rider stylez :noes:

complete4x4
Post #2572

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 12 2007, 01:29 PM) [snapback]1281427085[/snapback]

you have to get 13 inch rims on it because they'll see that lift kit a mile away
ultra ultra low rider stylez :noes:

was thinking of a set of lowed coils,set of chromies,some neon lights and a couple of subs, what do ya think should be fully sick

HOON69
Post #2573

QUOTE(complete4x4 @ Sep 12 2007, 03:48 PM) [snapback]1281427639[/snapback]

was thinking of a set of lowed coils,set of chromies,some neon lights and a couple of subs, what do ya think should be fully sick
needs more chrome :)

WTF
Post #2574

some pics from yesterday....

Bribie island..

had mad time.. was planning for fraser but only made bribie cos i always get up too late :P

As usual, wound up towing "old folks" that are the ones that yell at me for 'driving too fast' on the sand, out of their sandy holes.. heheh.. then they apologise... happens every time!! i should make a living of towing old codgers out of sand pits i do help and give them 4wd'ing tips though, im no pro, but i dont get bogged and i am always the one that helps everyone else, and i carry everything from winches thru to tow and snatch straps and shovels... so i try to be prepared!

Apologies, some pics of cars, some of people but theres only a few pics there my pc is being weird and i cant preview which is which so im just gunna upload all 12 and insert them..

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

thats my addition for the day...

i love my Paj :) so mad fun on the beach! man the TIDE was SO HIGH at night, it was lapping at the last pole that says where you can enter the beach, never seen it that high.

anyways, im gonna go again soon.. maybe today :P lets see hehe..

catchyas!! ;)

mark

WICKED
Post #2575

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 12 2007, 07:01 AM) [snapback]1281426209[/snapback]

most of springfield is 2wd stuff but some of them hills im doubting are 2wd,but yeah its pretty flat in there nothing overly hard except if you wanna climb rocks etc

Come on Hoon69 ya can't be serious?
And if ya are you've never been to the real spring mountain.

MIT20
Post #2576

QUOTE(WTF @ Sep 13 2007, 01:51 AM) [snapback]1281430043[/snapback]

some pics from yesterday....
Bribie island..

had mad time.. was planning for fraser but only made bribie cos i always get up too late :P

As usual, wound up towing "old folks" that are the ones that yell at me for 'driving too fast' on the sand, out of their sandy holes.. heheh.. then they apologise... happens every time!! i should make a living of towing old codgers out of sand pits i do help and give them 4wd'ing tips though, im no pro, but i dont get bogged and i am always the one that helps everyone else, and i carry everything from winches thru to tow and snatch straps and shovels... so i try to be prepared!

Apologies, some pics of cars, some of people but theres only a few pics there my pc is being weird and i cant preview which is which so im just gunna upload all 12 and insert them..

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
thats my addition for the day...

i love my Paj :) so mad fun on the beach! man the TIDE was SO HIGH at night, it was lapping at the last pole that says where you can enter the beach, never seen it that high.

anyways, im gonna go again soon.. maybe today :P lets see hehe..

catchyas!! ;)
mark

more pics of the dish :)

do you have to get a permit for there?

HOON69
Post #2577

QUOTE(WICKED @ Sep 13 2007, 01:04 PM) [snapback]1281431075[/snapback]

Come on Hoon69 ya can't be serious?
And if ya are you've never been to the real spring mountain.
spring mountain or springfield your seriously getting me lost here.
go to page 213 if this is the place your on about then yeah its basically 2wd 70% of it anyways,if its not the place then i dunno WTF your on about then.

pages 213-216 for the pics actually. :)

complete4x4
Post #2578

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 13 2007, 01:27 PM) [snapback]1281431133[/snapback]

go to page 213 if this is the place your on about then yeah its basically 2wd 70% of it anyways,if its not the place then i dunno WTF your on about then.
pages 213-216 for the pics actually. :)

spring mountain has alot more real 4x4 work than springfield now days as most of the real good stuff at springfield is now gone unfortunately, how progress sucks....

HOON69
Post #2579

location of this spring mountain?

so they arent one in the same place?

WICKED
Post #2580

Wayne as stated there is AWESOME stuff at Springfield! But yes Sring mountain is better but entry at your own risk! And if ya don't know where your goin go with some one that does others wise you'll piss people off and get it banned for all of us!

Same But Different! :)

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 13 2007, 01:27 PM) [snapback]1281431133[/snapback]

pages 213-216 for the pics actually. :P

dude we're on page 104 so how did i get to 213-216??

Matt988
Post #2581

Hoon go to redbank plains its in the white rock consercation park
there's a few different ways in

HOON69
Post #2582

QUOTE(WICKED @ Sep 13 2007, 05:03 PM) [snapback]1281431827[/snapback]

Wayne as stated there is AWESOME stuff at Springfield! But yes Sring mountain is better but entry at your own risk! And if ya don't know where your goin go with some one that does others wise you'll piss people off and get it banned for all of us!

Same But Different! :P
my control panel has the pages set as 10 posts per page
meaning i got less posts but more pages ;)

as for getting it banned for the rest,i think theres enough ppl doing that for you's and not just this little group on boost :)

WICKED
Post #2583

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 13 2007, 06:16 PM) [snapback]1281432208[/snapback]

my control panel has the pages set as 10 posts per page
meaning i got less posts but more pages :P

as for getting it banned for the rest,i think theres enough ppl doing that for you's and not just this little group on boost :)

lol so what page would a normal person see them on?

Yep and thats the problem, every one blames everyone else and it still happens. I'm not blamin any one it was just a comment.

complete4x4
Post #2584

QUOTE(WICKED @ Sep 13 2007, 05:03 PM) [snapback]1281431827[/snapback]

Same But Different! :)

yes going to the wrong places upsets people, i dont know if anyone wants or needs a guided tour out spring mountain or springfield im more than happy to show peolple around ive been living out here for the last 12years and 4x4ing all that time most weekends at least some time im usually in there somewhere

HOON69
Post #2585

QUOTE(WICKED @ Sep 14 2007, 07:45 AM) [snapback]1281433585[/snapback]

lol so what page would a normal person see them on?
dunno as its a option thing in your control panel but normally most websites have them set at 10 per page,some change it to read more (20-25 per page)

QUOTE(WICKED @ Sep 14 2007, 07:45 AM) [snapback]1281433585[/snapback]

Yep and thats the problem, every one blames everyone else and it still happens. I'm not blamin any one it was just a comment.
though valid point,ppl will do what ppl want to,if its well known well it wont take long to spoil it,but if its one of your secret spots then i wouldnt be talking about it unless you want dozens of ppl tearing it up,running the risk of losing it etc.

not much you can do about it,thats 4x4'n

QUOTE(complete4x4 @ Sep 14 2007, 08:42 AM) [snapback]1281433678[/snapback]

yes going to the wrong places upsets people, i dont know if anyone wants or needs a guided tour out spring mountain or springfield im more than happy to show peolple around ive been living out here for the last 12years and 4x4ing all that time most weekends at least some time im usually in there somewhere
like we discussed a while ago mate,we'll need to take a night run to one of the two places
or even a day run,depends if we can get some worthy toyotas to join us though :)

Ris00
Post #2586

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 14 2007, 08:50 AM) [snapback]1281433688[/snapback]

like we discussed a while ago mate,we'll need to take a night run to one of the two places
or even a day run,depends if we can get some worthy toyotas to join us though :)

so we can pull you out if you get stuck haha :happy: :P

complete4x4
Post #2587

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 14 2007, 08:50 AM) [snapback]1281433688[/snapback]

dunno as its a option thing in your control panel but normally most websites have them set at 10 per page,some change it to read more (20-25 per page)

though valid point,ppl will do what ppl want to,if its well known well it wont take long to spoil it,but if its one of your secret spots then i wouldnt be talking about it unless you want dozens of ppl tearing it up,running the risk of losing it etc.

yes its always more interesting with toyotas to laugh at hahahaha

HOON69
Post #2588

QUOTE(Ris00 @ Sep 14 2007, 09:17 AM) [snapback]1281433773[/snapback]

so we can pull you out if you get stuck haha :happy: ;)

:) well that could be true but wouldnt be because i wasnt trying though,i seem to do the stuff toyotas fear :) :P

QUOTE(complete4x4 @ Sep 14 2007, 09:36 AM) [snapback]1281433833[/snapback]

yes its always more interesting with toyotas to laugh at hahahaha
yeah there was this one time at Ormeau(last weekend) nah there okay they hold their own(when attached to a nissan)

would be fun to get back out there again. :P

EATU4T
Post #2589

QUOTE(HOON69 @ Sep 14 2007, 09:52 AM) [snapback]1281433881[/snapback]

yeah there was this one time at Ormeau(last weekend) nah there okay they hold their own(when attached to a nissan)
would be fun to get back out there again. :)

your never gunna let me live that bloody creek down are ya hoon :)
its not my fault my truck just happened to find the slipperiest rock int he whole of ormeau :happy:

yes, i got a gentle tug from a patrol.... but it was actually a nice patrol( i didnt think the exist either :P ) so im not complaining...

would be awsom to head out there again though...

bloody patrol drivers, always blocking the tracks ;) :P :headwall:

HOON69
Post #2590

QUOTE(EATU4T @ Sep 14 2007, 11:03 AM) [snapback]1281434110[/snapback]

its not my fault my truck just happened to find the slipperiest rock int he whole of ormeau :happy:
not once but twice... nah man its okay after cityview i think were even now.
QUOTE(EATU4T @ Sep 14 2007, 11:03 AM) [snapback]1281434110[/snapback]

bloody patrol drivers, always blocking the tracks
thats because were always needing to tow the toyotas out :)

dont forget CRYSTALVALE end of OCTOBER!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 74 of 201
Jump to page
8 User(s) are reading this topic (8 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x