Drag Strip - Whos wants a drag strip  

Page 4 of 6
Jump to page
ShanO`
Post #106

if this goes ahead, I will eat my hat....

P.S. I wear a sombrero

OBT100
Post #107

And i do mean racing NOT watching dry.gif

carlwitt
Post #108

Do you know anything about track preperation? Measurements and the mid track timers?

Whoever you're going to propose this too government, council, do you have any idea? They are just going to laugh (like me and others)... and throw it out

slayters_b
Post #109

sweet ill hold u to that shanO just make sure u have a hat in a few years time ok

slayters_b
Post #110

yeh we do actually we also have information on environmental and industrial regulations and all that kind of stuff too like i said once its all put together ull be the first to see it

carlwitt
Post #111

QUOTE(slayters_b @ Jun 26 2005, 11:58 PM)
sweet ill hold u to that shanO just make sure u have a hat in a few years time ok

Who are you? How old are you? What is your occupation? Like to know of any other stuff of your work?

OBT100
Post #112

I can smell a NEGATOR bowrofl.gif

carlwitt
Post #113

I can smell bull shit

slayters_b
Post #114

Im a business student and im 22 and i helped in designing a driving range thats being built in carseldine

carlwitt
Post #115

Man nothing gets me more cut than lieing drop kicks posting on here, mod please look this thread.

Oh you "HELPED" do a golf course so you MUST be able to get millions to build a drag strip in the suburbs facesjump.gif

OBT100
Post #116

So you live in the country do you?

slayters_b
Post #117

i can show u that if u dont believe me if u can be bothered reading it its about 20 000 words long

carlwitt
Post #118

No it's called the Gold Coast

carlwitt
Post #119

E-mail it to me then [email protected]

slayters_b
Post #120

last time i checked the airport aint in the suburbs and yes i actually wrote most of the business plan myself

slayters_b
Post #121

ok ill get a copy of it to u tomora

carlwitt
Post #122

Can't you just send what you got? Think 20 thousand words even a quarter of that will be enough

slayters_b
Post #123

second time ill send it tomora cant now because its at the office

OBT100
Post #124

At the end of the day, seeing is believing, every one has a dream, some achieve them some don't laugh.gif Maybe this guy's uncle is Cambell Newman, you never know....

carlwitt
Post #125

You're proposal, who are you even going to send it too? Council Government What?

slayters_b
Post #126

lol thanx OBT im struggling to understand ur usefulness in this thread however it is amusing keep up the good work

slayters_b
Post #127

for a start yes government and council are our first obstacles
secondly is the proposal to the airport
and finally is to sponserships

DAL32
Post #128

"I've built railways in Ogdenville and North Haverbrook!"

Monorail, Monorail Monorail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carlwitt
Post #129

Well I have had my comedy fix of bs tonight.

Keep us up to date with what you're doing in the little land of fantasies… where pixies come alive.. brownies live in the roots of trees… and fairies grant your wishes.

Goodnight

OBT100
Post #130

If you are a negative person, negative shit will happen to you no matter what, if you remain positive, the sky is the limit as to what you can achieve cool.gif

trd_rolla
Post #131

We already have a rolling start dragstrip closer to Brisbane... it's called the Pacific Highway wink.gif

I really hope this does go ahead, 'cause I just picked up a sombrero made out of corn chips facesjump.gif

carlwitt
Post #132

QUOTE(DAL32 @ Jun 27 2005, 12:13 AM)
"I've built railways in Ogdenville and North Haverbrook!"

Monorail, Monorail Monorail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO gold bowrofl.gif

Third time [email protected], now you have no reason to forget.

OBT100
Post #133

Gee i love the simpsons beer.gif

carlwitt
Post #134

QUOTE(OBT100 @ Jun 27 2005, 12:14 AM)
If you are a negative person, negative shit will happen to you no matter what, if you remain positive, the sky is the limit as to what you can achieve cool.gif

I am the biggest supporter of drag racing, been a volunteer taking photos for Willowbanks site for 5 years and doing media for race teams, it is just fact, won't happen simple as that, if you have no idea of what you're talking about or how it will happen, shut your mouth.

If I was you I wouldn't be looking up, I would be looking more down towards the ground.. goodnight

slayters_b
Post #135

thats one photographer that wont be taken pics at our drag strip

slayters_b
Post #136

whered u get the sombrero been looking for one of those

carlwitt
Post #137

Also by the way saying I am negative towards drag racing is B.S. was in the Willowbank Raceway celebrity race 2 months ago at one of the biggest meetings of the year.

Commentator quote "keeping the world informed and promoting the sport of drag racing"

carlwitt
Post #138

Oh yeah and you can see my work at the newsagents nation wide ride now, get Drags Magazine, page 30 and you can see my race report in there too

slayters_b
Post #139

i fail to see the relevance of ur big head and wat its done in takin photos as to the construction and planning of a new drag strip

OBT100
Post #140

Is this personal now? Read it and understand, it wasnt aimed directly at you, but it must be you seeming your hastened reply hsnono.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 4 of 6
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
30 User(s) are reading this topic (30 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x