1997 Ford Falcon EL  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
Chris
Post #36

QUOTE (45SET @ Jan 19 2012, 10:32 PM) *
What do the number plates mean? I can't pick it.

This...

It looks decent i guess. Lose the eyelids and chrome grill and it would look pretty clean.

*Tricky*
Post #37

QUOTE (gutless @ Jan 19 2012, 11:09 PM) *
Its his life motto regarding his sex life with women.

"I force it!" bowrofl.gif

But srs, hes done a good job. Kit and paint are well done and its clean.

Lol, i see the exact same thing.

176OES
Post #38

Agreed on removing the eyelids... and +1 for appreciating the work gone into it.

Not a big fan of the huge rear monitor... btu overall not too bad. Have seen heaps worse on here. A different set of wheels might do it wonders as well

And also to those asking about the car in the background... I'm definite its a 68 Impala

900sc
Post #39

Good work on the paint and panel. Its obvious that you have put a lot of time and effort into it.

Dont worry about the comments of most people on here. As far as im concerned for a P plater to put this much effort into their car shows a great dedication that most people dont have.

aussiemk2
Post #40

looks tidy, steering wheel is illegal though. well done on being different and not holding it together with zipties or turning it into a pig.

force6alex
Post #41

i like it mate

TurboXR
Post #42

Dont worry about the dislikes it's definently better than some of the shit heaps on here that look like they've just been bought for $500 with no effort what so ever and posted up. Don't mind the front end, interior not my thing.

Granthem
Post #43

Wow. An m sport r33 front bar on a falcon. The front bar actually worls imo

Who dat
Post #44

QUOTE (Granthem @ Jan 20 2012, 07:19 AM) *
Wow. An m sport r33 front bar on a falcon. The front bar actually worls imo

I was thinking that was an r33 one or s14 dunno.gif

8700s14
Post #45

I like the body kit and wheel combo, looks pretty tidy.

The inside is a bit of a disaster though... provoke.gif

ride29er
Post #46

I dont hate it, to much kit for my liking but good wheel choice, nice stance, just needs some interior attention,

paintone
Post #47

it looks good mate if u have done all that work u should b proud mate. i do all the work on my cars two and it is very satisfieing u do want u want to do not what other poeple want u to do, well done. have u got plans for different motor down the track ,or to make it a bit quicker at all.

SiKWiKD
Post #48

More of car behind

socal
Post #49

The paint and panel is some quality work. Not fond of the interior at all but I guess that is each to their own. Looks tidier than half of the shit heap S13's that get put up here, and this is coming from a Silvia owner.

slivia s13
Post #50

kinda looks like a drift ford lol with that sorta body kit and all.

Slick Lad
Post #51

not a fan, but looks like u put some work into it. so good on ya

Ralli
Post #52

Definately don't like the bodykit .... it just doesn't suit it ...

cheekyns
Post #53

dont really like fords but pretty clean man, maybe clean up the interior a bit more, 65 impala in the back looks pretty hot from wat i can see, oh ye and lebos dont modify falcons u retard, its purely an aussie thing, none the less props for bein different wink.gif

JonnyBhq
Post #54

QUOTE (gutless @ Jan 19 2012, 09:58 PM) *
I'm guessing Impala dunno.gif

68 chevy.

S2krazie
Post #55

Clean.

wolfman101
Post #56

ARE YOU SUDONESE???

DJC-S14
Post #57

Yeah it a 68 impala.

skiditt
Post #58

how did u mould your bonnet bulge ? tryin to find the best method.

looks good mate like the colour

☺☺☺
Post #59

the colour is good , nice wheels and doesnt have a bunch of shitty ricer stickers , looks clean!

lil_bobby_260
Post #60

i reckon it looks good. interior needs a tidy but the car itself looks nice mate. well done.

DJC-S14
Post #61

QUOTE (lil_bobby_260 @ Feb 4 2012, 03:54 PM) *
i reckon it looks good. interior needs a tidy but the car itself looks nice mate. well done.

just fixed dash, new black carpet, painted interior plastics black (dash plastics still silver) looks heaps better.

1SIKR8
Post #62

more pics to update us then !

Chris_Rogers_01
Post #63

It looks shiny and clean but i bet it runs slow with all that gear put on it lol

McGnarly
Post #64

I dont mind it, the exterior looks pretty nice...interior needs attention, maybe a good stock steering wheel, and i know that the ba/bf ford xr6 seats front and rear fit nicely into these and make it look a million times nicer than factory...could be worth looking into

~Alan~
Post #65

Looks pretty good, not sure on the wheels though.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
14 User(s) are reading this topic (14 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x