2010 FPV F6 F6 310  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
8spokeracing
Post #36

Converting Mercede fan to Barra monsta fan. Mr F6 know what i mean, they even put one in a VL. He does 8 second pass argue.gif

all_class
Post #37

QUOTE (8spokeracing @ Dec 6 2011, 09:07 PM) *
Converting Mercede fan to Barra monsta fan. Mr F6 know what i mean, they even put one in a VL. He does 8 second pass argue.gif

no offence dude but a merc is a merc, end of debate. need to own one to app them, same as the bmw's, audi's etc, there not about the power they offer a different catagory, KW isnt their main priority, in my opinion anyways, i could be wrong

wolfman101
Post #38

QUOTE (all_class @ Dec 6 2011, 08:15 PM) *
no offence dude but a merc is a merc, end of debate. need to own one to app them, same as the bmw's, audi's etc, there not about the power they offer a different catagory, KW isnt their main priority, in my opinion anyways, i could be wrong

I disagree...plenty of rubbish Euro out there too. I'd rather drive an F6 than a B class, for example.

And actually, I'd say that when you are in "performance" Merc territory (AMG) KWs are indeed a high priority wink.gif

01BEN
Post #39

low 12s stock, what a fucking rocketship

wolfman101
Post #40

QUOTE (01BEN @ Dec 6 2011, 08:19 PM) *
low 12s stock, what a fucking rocketship

Back when I was at the strip with the '6 (running mid 12s) I saw one. The guy had never taken it out before. I said "what are you hoping for?" He said "I dunno, low 12s?". I was like "ooooooookay then".

He ran a 12.3.

They are quick.

all_class
Post #41

QUOTE (wolfman101 @ Dec 6 2011, 09:17 PM) *
I disagree...plenty of rubbish Euro out there too. I'd rather drive an F6 than a B class, for example.

And actually, I'd say that when you are in "performance" Merc territory (AMG) KWs are indeed a high priority wink.gif

yep, need to have the doll hairs for those, same as m3,m5,m6, can get both performance and cruise but at a cost, just saying, i have a bmw 535i which is soooo slow but awesome luxery $15000, needed power so have a wrx $15000, together i would struggle to find a amg, m series or even high end quattro b class with both the mix of power, performance and luxery,makes me a sad panda.

wolfman101
Post #42

QUOTE (all_class @ Dec 6 2011, 08:25 PM) *
yep, need to have the doll hairs for those, same as m3,m5,m6, can get both performance and cruise but at a cost, just saying, i have a bmw 535i which is soooo slow but awesome luxery $15000, needed power so have a wrx $15000, together i would struggle to find a amg, m series or even high end quattro b class with both the mix of power, performance and luxery,makes me a sad panda.

all_class
Post #43

QUOTE (wolfman101 @ Dec 6 2011, 09:44 PM) *

missing a ,

b class or quattro, fixed.

damit now im looking on carsales again at m3's!!

JDM26
Post #44

QUOTE (Black F6 @ Dec 6 2011, 07:07 PM) *
Stock was 275rwkw after mods 383rwkw, 108rwkw gain for $6,900, awesome bang for buck, the gains are all the way through the rev range too, mid range is nuts

You sure about that stock power figure? stock F6 should only be around 230Rwkw, What place dynod 275?

stockmy00
Post #45

QUOTE (JDM26 @ Dec 6 2011, 09:12 PM) *
You sure about that stock power figure? stock F6 should only be around 230Rwkw, What place dynod 275?

They are 310 at the flywheel stock, so 275 atw sounds pretty close, they don't lose 80kw through the driveline lol..

They aren't awd or something silly like that fml.

JDM26
Post #46

Found this thread,

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/72...r-torque-level/

Big variables in there power figures, Some are outragous.

250rwkw would be pushing it IMHO..

I know of atleast 2 places i could take my car to gain 50kw's

gymjunkie22
Post #47

QUOTE (wolfman101 @ Dec 6 2011, 08:17 PM) *

but yours is not amg oopsie.gif

Black F6
Post #48

QUOTE (JDM26 @ Dec 6 2011, 11:51 PM) *
Found this thread,

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/72...r-torque-level/

Big variables in there power figures, Some are outragous.

250rwkw would be pushing it IMHO..

I know of atleast 2 places i could take my car to gain 50kw's

Ford have always underquoted power figures with there turbo cars, most run around 270rwkw, shit even xrt are running 240rwkw, there is a reason that GTS with 325kw run 12.8-9 stock and a F6 runs 12.3-4, Ford are notorious for it, shit new blown GT is supposed to be 335kw they are running 320-330rwkw stock

benji_xrt
Post #49

Awesome car mate, absolutely love them, My BF stock was 211rwkw so yeah they must under quote the power figures a bit. 12.3 second pass out of a stock car is brilliant, hows your tuned ZF, what did you get done to it? Im thinking of getting mine done.

The handling in these cars are pretty good too, they can corner albeit somewhat heavy lol.

wolfman101
Post #50

QUOTE (gymjunkie22 @ Dec 7 2011, 06:39 AM) *
but yours is not amg oopsie.gif

Huh?

Black F6
Post #51

QUOTE (benji_xrt @ Dec 7 2011, 08:27 AM) *
Awesome car mate, absolutely love them, My BF stock was 211rwkw so yeah they must under quote the power figures a bit. 12.3 second pass out of a stock car is brilliant, hows your tuned ZF, what did you get done to it? Im thinking of getting mine done.

The handling in these cars are pretty good too, they can corner albeit somewhat heavy lol.

Yeah BF were as well, but no where near the FG's, Tuned ZF is awesome, its not too harsh, just crisp, i wouldnt go back now that its been done
It now chirps in 3rd with traction control on bowrofl.gif

krayziebenno
Post #52

pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif

xilli
Post #53

QUOTE (all_class @ Dec 6 2011, 08:54 PM) *
missing a ,

b class or quattro, fixed.

damit now im looking on carsales again at m3's!!

Do it! You won't regret it.. i didn't biggrin.gif

Black F6
Post #54

Booked in for surge tank, valve springs abnd tailshaft, should be ready to finaaly run the qtr in January thumbsup.gif

TYPHOONF6
Post #55

thumbsup.gif Awesome F6, I love these things!

tuffr31
Post #56

haha love ur plates man!!! i would not have even clicked on this but i like the plates lol
fuckin sweet mate ride mate nice power figure and 900nm farrrk id love to take a ride it that champ

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
25 User(s) are reading this topic (25 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x