1993 Holden VR Commodore  

Page 3 of 3
Jump to page
Gagginforit
Post #71

Im going to have a look for this "Car" in street commodores!

Gagginforit
Post #72

anyone a member of street commodores or am i going to have to sign up?

LIBej20G
Post #73

People who put commodore drivers down are short sighted. But people like you make it almost impossible to own a nice commodore and get props.

tiso88
Post #74

I'm quite happy to give props for a nice commodore, but this isn't one

Gagginforit
Post #75

You are sudanese arnt you?

stevenjack
Post #76

QUOTE (Gagginforit @ Sep 19 2011, 11:23 AM) *
You are sudanese arnt you?

YEAH FOR SURE!!!!

Gagginforit
Post #77

Well it would explain a lot, i see them driving cars around you know. Poorly fitted panels/body kids, dodgy paint, peeling tint, etc etc. Fits the bill! I just assumed.

LOL at street commodores also! Actually bowrofl.gif at street commodores feature!

Bug Boy
Post #78

I won "Letter of the Month" in Motor magazine once. Got a pair of $500 Paul Smith sunnies for it too.

Hope this helps.

AGI78-VP
Post #79

QUOTE (Gagginforit @ Sep 19 2011, 03:00 AM) *
Well it would explain a lot, i see them driving cars around you know. Poorly fitted panels/body kids, dodgy paint, peeling tint, etc etc. Fits the bill! I just assumed.

LOL at street commodores also! Actually bowrofl.gif at street commodores feature!

he may actually be correct, hell even my vp got featured and i didnt even have a bodykit !!??!?! WTFBBQSAUCE shocked.gif

was turbo'd and featured, and has since had turbo kit removed and sold dunno.gif

could have been this car

QUOTE (tiso88 @ Sep 19 2011, 12:01 AM) *
This.

If mine is anything to go by, a mod plate wouldn't just say modification by :owner It would have the name of the person that modified it... and anything that wasn't modified would have N/A, and not look like it was written by an Autistic 12 year old.

Where is the article from streetcommodores? or the engineer report that would have come with the mod plate?

i had 2 mod plates on the vp, one for seats, one for turbo kit, brakes and manual conversion. i performed this modifications, and as such, both my mod plates say "owner"

51YAZ
Post #80

thats the one clubsport interior also a give away it wasnt like a full feature it was like one at the back i dunno about how the condition of this car is now but it used too be immaculate and just remove the altezza taillights and lower and wheels and would be a clean cruiser this was how motor used too be

stevenjack
Post #81

QUOTE (51YAZ @ Sep 21 2011, 03:33 AM) *
thats the one clubsport interior also a give away it wasnt like a full feature it was like one at the back i dunno about how the condition of this car is now but it used too be immaculate and just remove the altezza taillights and lower and wheels and would be a clean cruiser this was how motor used too be

thats sick didnt no all that i have only had the car for 3 weeks i got it as is no turbo im puting one back on it

Gagginforit
Post #82

LOL, feature car, jees they must have gone down hill!

Was a bucket before and has maintained its bucketness. And its not that i hate commodores, i just have a standard of cars in my head that i class as a "Feature" car, modified, decent hp readout, modified interior, bit of audio visual, paint.

Not so much a vp, with a 1/2 a kits, standard interior, stock motor, $150 rims from a garage sale, with personalized plated, a turbo, front mount and tinted windows. Thats a daily!

AGI78-VP
Post #83

QUOTE (Gagginforit @ Sep 21 2011, 12:48 AM) *
LOL, feature car, jees they must have gone down hill!

Was a bucket before and has maintained its bucketness. And its not that i hate commodores, i just have a standard of cars in my head that i class as a "Feature" car, modified, decent hp readout, modified interior, bit of audio visual, paint.

Not so much a vp, with a 1/2 a kits, standard interior, stock motor, $150 rims from a garage sale, with personalized plated, a turbo, front mount and tinted windows. Thats a daily!

Due to demand they are featuring budget built cars. Not everyone.wants to see unlimited.budget.shop owned cars non stop. I'd say thats why mine got featured too

xr666
Post #84

QUOTE (scozzie @ Sep 17 2011, 12:15 PM) *
i'll swap ya me fully hectic ed wagon comes with mod plate for frangpani stickers sports exhaust a resident mouse and some awsome steel rims painted crome for max respect

this guy HAHAHAHA

torryboy
Post #85

93 model, were they the ones that came with the awesome motor?

woodywoodfred
Post #86

they are some very angry imature opinionated people on this site honestly does everyone have to rag on every thread? obvious that some hero will rag on this post aswell. less hate is what the world needs

stevenjack
Post #87

QUOTE (woodywoodfred @ Sep 28 2011, 07:12 PM) *
they are some very angry imature opinionated people on this site honestly does everyone have to rag on every thread? obvious that some hero will rag on this post aswell. less hate is what the world needs

true so true!!!! hahaha

ekvic
Post #88

Needs some serious work dude. Good luck.

smithter
Post #89

AH NICE THATS HAKKAZ M8

Club Spec 9
Post #90

Hahaha its funny al the baggin on this car has made it one of the Most top Cars of the Month LOFL

4x4_Commodore
Post #91

QUOTE (tiso88 @ Sep 19 2011, 10:37 AM) *
I'm quite happy to give props for a nice commodore, but this isn't one

I agree with this. Honestly, if you wish to continue modifying your car I would swap the tail lights for a good calais pair, and start with some basics.

19-20 rims aftermarket rims, SL suspension, maybe a respray or interior retrim?? It doesn't have to be fast to be nice.

No car is a lost cause, however yours is heading down the path that feeds these Commo haters!

Chin up, do your homework, and do it right! thumbsup.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 3 of 3
Jump to page
7 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x