Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
8URVTEC
Post #36

this looks bogan az
stock ones look beta

clutch-it
Post #37

u would look beter with some different tail lights but if u like it then thats u puts some ve hsv wheels and it would look tuff

stevenjack
Post #38

thanks mate your the only one who hasnt put shit on it so far!!!

88shatls
Post #39

did u do the 1 wheeler skid in the 5th pic

11SLI
Post #40

only thing worth coin is the Clubby front seats...

steveisback
Post #41

for all you commodore drivers out there just fucking give up already.

Bug Boy
Post #42

QUOTE (stevenjack @ Sep 16 2011, 08:36 PM) *

QUOTE (steveisback @ Sep 16 2011, 10:02 PM) *
for all you commodore drivers out there just fucking give up already.

Rhyming names? Dual?

stevenjack
Post #44

hahaha the funy thing is if its such a shit box why are you all bothering to look at it and wright stupid shit about it!!!!!!!!!!
and some of you say i fail in life hahahaha least i dont take the time out to hang shit on others things.

Distinctive.Detail
Post #45

you posted it here in "members rides".. you post here purposely to hear the other members opinions... dont like it... GTFO

stevenjack
Post #46

hangin shit on there cars aint an opinion

NTG78
Post #47

QUOTE (stevenjack @ Sep 16 2011, 11:47 PM) *
hahaha the funy thing is if its such a shit box why are you all bothering to look at it and wright stupid shit about it!!!!!!!!!!
and some of you say i fail in life hahahaha least i dont take the time out to hang shit on others things.

I think the word you were looking for you illiterate fuck was Write ... this car is an abortion just like you should have been thumbsup.gif

stevenjack
Post #48

[quote name='NTG78' date='Sep 17 2011, 12:37 AM' post='1287741590']
I think the word you were looking for you illiterate fuck was Write ... this car is an abortion just like you should have been thumbsup.gif
[/qu
didnt realise we were in a spelling bee you dumb fuk or is the word im after...... fuck!!!!

stevenjack
Post #49

fuck if only i could be as cool as all you @#$!s

stevenjack
Post #50

my car is that shit that its got more veiws than most cars on here!!!!!
im must be doin somethin wrong!!!!!!!

jre35
Post #51

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL www.your-argument-rebuttal-sucks.com

Bug Boy
Post #52

QUOTE (stevenjack @ Sep 17 2011, 05:20 AM) *

It has more views because people like myself keep coming back in to see how you get flamed. It's funny reading.

Seriously though. How come it is mod-plated for a turbo/super charger? Has somebody made you believe it has one?

Mongrel
Post #53

QUOTE (stevenjack @ Sep 17 2011, 05:20 AM) *

yeah, you posted a stock commodore with VT front brakes,
you got a mod plate for seats that don't need a mod plate,
and in you infinite wisdom think that because you've got a mod plate with a turbo/supercharger install code on the plate that you or the future owner could just chuck a blower on it an be legal...Wrong!
and the LA3 code in QLD is for fitting FI to compression ignition motors. The code you should have had is a LA1-3.

You have failed dismally!

NTG78
Post #54

QUOTE (Bug Boy @ Sep 17 2011, 08:30 AM) *
It has more views because people like myself keep coming back in to see how you get flamed. It's funny reading.

This is the Only reason I come back to look

TurboXR
Post #55

bowrofl.gif shit heap, take it to the wreckers and buy something decent.

deanpanic
Post #56

I found where supercharger is.....IN THE BOOT!! xD

scozzie
Post #57

i'll swap ya me fully hectic ed wagon comes with mod plate for frangpani stickers sports exhaust a resident mouse and some awsome steel rims painted crome for max respect

176OES
Post #58

replace $150 with $4000....

Distinctive.Detail
Post #59

People are only returning to see your shitbox because your come-backs are nearly as lame as your shitbox.

88shatls
Post #60

so u going to the united servo to night just so u can fit in ?

4slips
Post #61

Yes your *post has had a large amount of views this is due to people like myself and others coming back to check on the new comments and your excellent rebuttal skills. Do not for one moment believe that it's because your ride is up there with car of quality.

Ryan86
Post #62

I must admit I don't really go much on it, but it's your car mate. Do whatever you like. thumbsup.gif

02GZM
Post #63

So I take it you stole a blank plate from an engineer, wrote up your own (wrong) codes and thought it might help with the sale? You know there's more to passing off approved modifications than just the physical plate yea?

51YAZ
Post #64

this car used too be turbod it was returned back too stock before sold was also featured in streetcommodores magazine so hey for all of you keyboard warriors out there go hate as much as you want but wheres your car in a magazine

stevenjack
Post #65

QUOTE (51YAZ @ Sep 19 2011, 01:03 AM) *
this car used too be turbod it was returned back too stock before sold was also featured in streetcommodores magazine so hey for all of you keyboard warriors out there go hate as much as you want but wheres your car in a magazine

thanks mate!! i dont have many good comments about it!

Gagginforit
Post #66

No, No it didnt. It was a cheaply done 1/2 arsed attempt at a modified car which failed. This car might have been featured in the "Wrecking" section of street commodores, but never in the actual mag. If it did, i should have entered mine. It would of had a full magazine dedicated to it.

Just to clarify!

tiso88
Post #67

QUOTE (02GZM @ Sep 18 2011, 05:34 PM) *
So I take it you stole a blank plate from an engineer, wrote up your own (wrong) codes and thought it might help with the sale? You know there's more to passing off approved modifications than just the physical plate yea?

This.

If mine is anything to go by, a mod plate wouldn't just say modification by :owner It would have the name of the person that modified it... and anything that wasn't modified would have N/A, and not look like it was written by an Autistic 12 year old.

Where is the article from streetcommodores? or the engineer report that would have come with the mod plate?

Rancher
Post #68

Orly? Number of the issue it wad featured in then.

wolfman101
Post #69

QUOTE (stevenjack @ Sep 16 2011, 08:36 PM) *

Something is clearly wrong with him.

QUOTE (stevenjack @ Sep 16 2011, 11:58 PM) *

Yes it is.

Nowhere. Just like this one isn't, until proven otherwise.

I especially love how you appear to not have even known until some random told you about it.

Your car is a shit heap, you made a bad decision to post on here, deal with it.

Richie217
Post #70

The positives - It's manual.

The negatives - Everything else. Take off the bodykit and the HSV badging, you're not fooling anyone. Tail lights are hideous and massive LOL at the mod plate.

QUOTE (stevenjack @ Sep 16 2011, 11:58 PM) *

Just because it is a opinion you don't agree with doesn't mean it isn't valid.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x