2005 Holden Commodore VZ SV6  

Page 3 of 3
Jump to page
socal
Post #71

The two tone wouldn't look bad if it was just straight cut and ran along the body line just above the door handles. And some nicer wheels wouldn't go astray.

SIK 31
Post #72

QUOTE (Distinctive.Detail @ Aug 31 2011, 11:21 AM) *
FAILBOAT, and your the captain.

smile.gif

choooo chooooo

You prove how stupid you are every time you post.

On topic, I hope you plan to keep it a while 'cause not many people will like what you have done.

BAILED
Post #73

stockmy00
Post #74

That should be a federal offence.

euro540
Post #75

QUOTE (_Ben @ Aug 31 2011, 11:02 AM) *
I don't get the hate for this, change the wheels and remove the southern cross sticker and it's a pretty decent commodore.

what don't you get, it's just another commondore and a v6 one at that, waste of money a car with a shit motor probably would of been worth it if it was a v8

euro540
Post #76

QUOTE (hoolden @ Sep 1 2011, 12:05 AM) *
man that looks so shit gay as aids chrome wheels and you payed some one to make your car look like shit looked better standard shouldve made it look like this

couldn't agree more man thats how commodores should look, clean tidy and a v8 under the bonnet

goo
Post #77

Yeh i reckon the commo wrx looks sik as bro!! NOT!!! U bag out this poor bastard 4 his ricer paintjob, but this blue commo just looks like all the rest of them on the street. Wouldnt take a second glance at this thing if i was at powercruise.

lil_matty
Post #78

southern cross unit sticker? eek3.gif

shaun1991
Post #79

QUOTE (KammdUP @ Aug 31 2011, 10:01 AM) *
I'd be kicking whoever did the paint in the head, that design is horrible! Should have just got a normal two tone and not tried to be a leb auto salon king

likewise! there is a vz ss ute up in townsville with a two tone paint job split right through in one line! SAME COLOUR, just no erratic designs!
IMO fix it so the colour splits parralell with the base of the windows, blacked headlights and different set of chromies and she'll be banging!
props for trying though, ive seen far worse designs (Y)

BDI
Post #80

Not keen on the paint, looked better before - BUT if you like it, then all good.

Whatever I Like
Post #81

Your car must be a doggies supporter.
It's wearing the colours and has a shit tribal tattoo...

GO THE DOGGIES jerkit.gif

valiantman1994
Post #82

QUOTE (smoke'n @ Aug 31 2011, 01:37 PM) *
I dont get the hate for this car, im not a holden man.. but i like it..

same im not a holden man but you got to take into account that the owner is experssing them self through their car mate it looks good we are all unique....................

Mason.
Post #83

awwhhhhahahahawwwwahaha matttte.

baggedaccord
Post #84

ahh this just turned me of a steak dinner

nferno
Post #85

Looks good bro thumbsup.gif

slivia s13
Post #86

so bad so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so bad . why do people do paint jobs like this. im sorry to say but i would rather any car over this and yes that includes a vl

1SIKR8
Post #87

mate

I'm in the same boat as the blokes saying different rims and get rid of the stickers

a nice set of 19inch 5 spoke rims with a bit of dish would look whicked, I also agree with the VE GTS rims idea, except paint them white, that would look noice !! smile.gif

dw about the import blokes giving you a hard time, there cars dont fill most blokes pencil with lead either

hoolden
Post #88

QUOTE (goo @ Sep 2 2011, 07:32 PM) *
Yeh i reckon the commo wrx looks sik as bro!! NOT!!! U bag out this poor bastard 4 his ricer paintjob, but this blue commo just looks like all the rest of them on the street. Wouldnt take a second glance at this thing if i was at powercruise.

what do you drive some old piece of shit 86 hilux ?????? o and btw if my car was at powercruise you would have looked its got a 408 stroker turboed,how do you like them apples smart ass

goo
Post #89

[quote name='hoolden' post='1287751469' date='Sep 20 2011, 10:06 PM']what do you drive some old piece of shit 86 hilux ?????? o and btw if my car was at powercruise you would have looked its got a 408 stroker turboed,how do you like them apples smart ass

lol touchy!!! the hilux is my sons, but thanks 4 checkin up on me...... i drive a 393 stroked xy ute, pretty sure ur apples dont look as good as mine!! facesjump.gif

Duff A
Post #90

Unit southern cross sticker jerkit.gif

PEARLR_77
Post #91

I like the paintjob just not the esendon chromies mate.

commoman
Post #92

everyone has diff taste be a pretty boring world if everyone like the same thing

do what you want mate nice set of rims would make the world of difference clean car

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 3 of 3
Jump to page
22 User(s) are reading this topic (22 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x