Exemption For A 1996 Nissan Skyline R33 Gts-t (turbo Charged)  

Page 8 of 8
Jump to page
JDMexcel.yo
Post #246

il put down 50 bucks that old mate does get a exemption. unless you have applied for one you dont know what your talking about, its way to easy. speaking from experience not what i heard from my brothers mates cousins sisters jewish mexican mate said.

slo14
Post #247

QUOTE (JDMexcel.yo @ Jun 7 2011, 10:22 AM) *
il put down 50 bucks that old mate does get a exemption. unless you have applied for one you dont know what your talking about, its way to easy. speaking from experience not what i heard from my brothers mates cousins sisters jewish mexican mate said.

50 bucks he dont....

JDMexcel.yo
Post #248

QUOTE (Gagginforit @ Jun 7 2011, 08:32 AM) *
It seems to me like there are quite a few here missing the point, 10 points to sharpy also a basic education should be a starting point on the road, if it was im sure i wouldnt have been late for work this morning as the roads would be quiet as fuck.

But an education doesn't make you a good driver, although common sense plays a good part, hence my beliefs younger drivers should not be behind the wheel of anything more than 100kw, A. You dont actualy need more kw's, B it will keep you alive longer and C, im not even going to argue with anyone who doesn't see my point because it is quite obvious you know absolutely everything, your'e invinsible invincible AND your the stig.

Get your exemption, kill yourself, and i will be the first to post a thread saying SUCK SHIT KUNT, STILL THINK YOUR INVINSIBLEinvincible?

This is exactly why people don't like p platers, not for the make up, not for the gay hair, not for the lack of style but for the simple fact they know fuck all, and don't want to listen, you see it was over ten years ago since i got me LEARNERS, and if i said 1/2 the things you p platers said, my oldman would have knuckled me.

Its not your god given right to be on the road you know, and im sure there will be more than a few of you that will find out what its like to have your licence taken away, or you die, kill your mate or your girlfriend because your fucking shit.

Yea we all did stupid thing, yea we all learnt. But things were different then, and it won't ever be the same again.

Poontoss
Post #249

It seems to me like there are quite a few here missing the point, 10 points to sharpy also a basic education should be a starting point on the road, if it was im sure i wouldnt have been late for work this morning as the roads would be quiet as fuck.

But an education doesn't make you a good driver, although common sense plays a good part, hence my beliefs younger drivers should not be behind the wheel of anything more than 100kw, A. You dont actualy need more kw's, B it will keep you alive longer and C, im not even going to argue with anyone who doesn't see my point because it is quite obvious you know absolutely everything, your'e invincible AND your the stig.

Get your exemption, kill yourself, and i will be the first to post a thread saying SUCK SHIT KUNT, STILL THINK YOUR INVINCIBLE?

This is exactly why people don't like p platers, not for the make up, not for the gay hair, not for the lack of style but for the simple fact they know fuck all, and don't want to listen, you see it was over ten years ago since i got me LEARNERS, and if i said 1/2 the things you p platers said, my oldman would have knuckled me.

Its not your god given right to be on the road you know, and im sure there will be more than a few of you that will find out what its like to have your licence taken away, or you die, kill your mate or your girlfriend because your fucking shit.

Yea we all did stupid thing, yea we all learnt. But things were different then, and it won't ever be the same again.

SHUT UP JDMexcel.yo

Could not have been put better.

patrick_h_oz
Post #250

are we keeping this on the front page as a defacto sticky? dunno.gif

vl_5spd
Post #251

QUOTE (patrick_h_oz @ Jun 7 2011, 09:45 PM) *
are we keeping this on the front page as a defacto sticky? dunno.gif

Woah.. Didn't realize it was still here. Thought it would of died.

truffles
Post #252

QUOTE (vl_5spd @ Jun 7 2011, 09:49 PM) *
Woah.. Didn't realize it was still here. Thought it would of died.

It's being kept alive by random banter. OP realised they were an idiot and fucked off pages ago.

vl_5spd
Post #253

QUOTE (truffles @ Jun 7 2011, 09:50 PM) *
It's being kept alive by random banter. OP realised they were an idiot and fucked off pages ago.

Yeah that's probably about when i fucked off too. About to disappear again. thumbsup.gif

WESSEL94
Post #254

QUOTE (truffles @ Jun 7 2011, 09:50 PM) *

well no actually i realised that there are just a shit load of trolls on here that really have no idea, and there is no point talking to monkeys

truffles
Post #255

QUOTE (WESSEL94 @ Jun 7 2011, 09:56 PM) *
well no actually i realised that there are just a shit load of trolls on here that really have no idea, and there is no point talking to monkeys

You're the one most likely to be labelled a troll in the entire thread.

Shadow Of A Doubt
Post #256

LOL.

I dunno why, but your last post is very funny.

They aren't trolls. They are people who believe that you should not be driving a turbo car because you want to. Stick with the law like everybody else. I could have got a S14 turbo, already set up for drift though a mate. But I didn't.

Suck it up princess, there are plenty of nice P plate legal cars out there. From MX-5 to... Well. There is heaps. Pick something else, that suits your style.

I was looking for a TA22, or a 280ZX/260Z/240Z. I found a Z31, and compromised. And I couldn't be happier with my car.

EDIT: Apprentices in the auto trade, or any P plater in the auto trade, have a real reason. And they are a different story.

zed32
Post #257

But an education doesn't make you a good driver, although common sense plays a good part, hence my beliefs younger drivers should not be behind the wheel of anything more than 100kw, A. You dont actualy need more kw's, B it will keep you alive longer and C, im not even going to argue with anyone who doesn't see my point because it is quite obvious you know absolutely everything, your'e invincible AND your the stig.

Get your exemption, kill yourself, and i will be the first to post a thread saying SUCK SHIT KUNT, STILL THINK YOUR INVINCIBLE?

SHUT UP JDMexcel.yo

A question for you .Aboriginal australians have way way more deaths on the road per person than the the average would you suggest further restrictions for aboriginals , maybe only 50 kw cars ? .

truffles
Post #258

QUOTE (zed32 @ Jun 7 2011, 10:01 PM) *
A question for you .Aboriginal australians have way way more deaths on the road per person than the the average would you suggest further restrictions for aboriginals , maybe only 50 kw cars ? .

Trick question - They don't have cars.

Shadow Of A Doubt
Post #259

^ No. I'd suggest a real education. Less grog, and less drugs.

Edit: LOLOLOLOLOL

Edit2: One of my best mates is a "half Castle" and regularly calls himself a coon. Great bloke, he owns a Falcon. Haha. So... inb4rasist.

Gagginforit
Post #260

QUOTE (zed32 @ Jun 7 2011, 10:01 PM) *

I think they should all be hearded up and fenced in somewhere to be honest, well, the offending ones anyway like the other immigrant offenders.

But this is not about that, this is about you young drivers, and your abbility to crash cars in a fashon never seen before, even WITHOUT an unrealistic exemption for a un required and un necessary artificially aspirated vehicle. I think you youngins need to be behind the wheel of a powerfull vehicle in a situation you guys have little no no experience in, like every day driving, but in a controlled environment. Maybe then, with your wet pants and your shaky hands and your teary eyes will you realise its not grand theft auto, or need for speed carbon out there, its a real world with real consequenses.

NuckingFuts
Post #261

The thing you have to realise is having an accident will more than likely mess your hair up AND stain your bright white shoes with one or more of a variety of liquids. Where the road safety campaign is going wrong is that the ads have no relevance to p-platers, if you think of it in terms of real-life situations like that then you will realise you should wait for your opens.

Poontoss
Post #262

Arrogant P platers won't listen to anything anyone says, I know because I know a few of them. The statsitics and research are all there, but the only thing that's going to get the message across is a personal experience (i.e. an accident).

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 8 of 8
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
11 User(s) are reading this topic (11 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x