1984 Toyota Corolla AE71  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
DC KUSTOMS
Post #36

QUOTE (dan-828 @ Apr 12 2011, 10:09 PM) *
just to let you know man that keto you first put up with the p plate is my old car tongue.gif i wrote it off 3 weeks ago coz a lady tried to run a red light the silly bitch, i aimed to make this one cleaner then my last though smile.gif

Did you change your user name (marshie) and I was wondering why I hadn't seen it around. yeah the last one was a bit rough in the end oopsie.gif. Are you still losing your license for a bit?

vectorazz
Post #37

Looks great

slokey
Post #38

QUOTE (E U R E K A M A D 9 4 @ Apr 12 2011, 06:13 PM) *
Couldn't have said it better myself.

What because it's an older car it belongs in the dump?

GG logic.

ITS2EZ
Post #39

i would keep it the factory color. looks the goods for a p plater mate. and wheels suit it.

krayziebenno
Post #40

big thumbs up thumbsup.gif

jarrod.1
Post #41

QUOTE (DC KUSTOMS @ Apr 13 2011, 05:39 AM) *
Did you change your user name (marshie) and I was wondering why I hadn't seen it around. yeah the last one was a bit rough in the end oopsie.gif. Are you still losing your license for a bit?

the username is the guy who owned it before dand 828. it was a lil rough round the edges but had extra lock spacers and a locked diff so when the rain came it went alright. the guy who used to own it has now lost his license for 6 months...
im one of the kids that helped buil the new keto up with dan 828. its a shit load lot cleaner then the one in the pic.

Nocturnal
Post #42

Stickers fail, the rest is nothing but win.

stockmy00
Post #43

paint it the factory beige colour biggrin.gif have it all granny spec

Post #44

Saw this little car last night at the water front, it's pretty sick. Nice work man

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
22 User(s) are reading this topic (22 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x