Jump to page
08ENJ
Post #36

QUOTE (Love Tappers @ Mar 17 2011, 09:25 PM) *
Does it skid?

Haha yeh mate it skids

ratta tat tat
Post #37

Nice ute apart from the nose & wheels. Throw some 15's chaser rims on, slam it= instant street cred. Nice HP

Street Tuned
Post #38

I think it works. I too am not the biggest fan of the wheels but on that car they are far from hideous.

I think the black saves it A LOT (Im a big fan of jet black cars) But over all tidy, clean, straight it works.

A dam sight better than a fucking SR20DE S13 silvia or NA Supra P plate car thats for sure.

bmw e36
Post #39

QUOTE (Love Tappers @ Mar 17 2011, 09:25 PM) *
Does it skid?

it makes 410hp according to the description of course it will skid..
and yeah the front end is a bit odd.. hmm dont mind it like the older shape better IMO

Mac Norton
Post #40

Navmaster
Post #41

id get some black 19s or 20s and be happy

ToRN
Post #42

Sigh.. another good 6L ruined.

PROXENETA
Post #43

Nice ute. Same opinion with everyone else on those terrible cheap looking wheels. Tasteless

josh...ute...
Post #44

Id really like it if it didnt have that front end and wheels lol

Who dat
Post #45

QUOTE (nferno @ Mar 17 2011, 10:19 PM) *
OMG IM AN EXPERT ON FITMENT/STANCE/OFFSET/WHEELS/VEHICLE STYLING AND YOUR VEHICLE IS WRONG!!!!!!!

FUCK OFF EVERYBODY!!

Sweet looking ute, love the rims, id lower it more in the rear!

Your obviously fucked in the head for thinking this is a sweet ute..

6.0L ftw,
Pontiac front bar is hideous,
22s are to much and are cheap and tacky,

Go back to your rice toys! Fitment/stance/offset = win.

vectorazz
Post #46

Undecided on the pontiac front end still

astorey
Post #47

QUOTE (Street Tuned @ Mar 18 2011, 12:40 AM) *
A dam sight better than a fucking SR20DE S13 silvia or NA Supra P plate car thats for sure.

No kidding, it costs more than 8 times the price of those, and somehow he managed to make it look worse with mods.

I guess you can only go up from here OP.

vakaviti
Post #48

Why did you chrome the front end??? holden put them out with black grill inserts?? Looks better without chrome IMO and those wheels dont really suit just saying.

Apart from that good power.

mitch-10-02
Post #49

lol...

TimRoc
Post #50

F**K ME! I've seen road kill with a better front end. Who ever did this to you seriously took this prank to far. It's work like this that makes Stevie Wonder glad he's blind. :headwall:

Purt
Post #51

chev badge?

stockmy00
Post #52

Awesome car mate.. shame about the rims and pontiac leftover parts on your front end. Get a hsv front or something.

GTOX
Post #53

By simply changing the wheels and possibly the front grill you will have a winner. It has got potential is what i'm saying, you just need to re-evaluate and ask yourself 'has anything i've done actually made this car look better?'

My $0.02 worth, but if you really do like it then by all means enjoy it, but if you did decided to change up a few things be sure to post it up again, as i'm sure it will be a better car than that owned by most of the people paying you out in this very thread.

charlie4401
Post #54

i fuckin hate u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chuffed
Post #55

QUOTE (ratta tat tat @ Mar 18 2011, 12:15 AM) *
Nice ute apart from the nose & wheels. Throw some 15's chaser rims on, slam it= instant street cred. Nice HP

Your a bogan

VRCALAIS.
Post #56

love it how rice boys so its ugly an looks shit,yet look at all the ricers there abominations ugly shiters,dont change the front as this is an special edition holden,only a few made,the last relics of pontiac keep it

ratta tat tat
Post #57

QUOTE (chuffed @ Mar 18 2011, 06:57 PM) *
Your a bogan

Preference of stock rims and sports suspension makes me a bogan? Nigger please..

chuffed
Post #58

QUOTE (ratta tat tat @ Mar 19 2011, 11:38 AM) *
Preference of stock rims and sports suspension makes me a bogan? Nigger please..

stock rims are 19 inch alloys not black 15 inch pursuit steelies.

Yes you instant bogan.

You obviously bought the SS-V Limited Edition cause you like the front end, dont listen to em.

ratta tat tat
Post #59

bit rich mate. You're from Mackay right?

http://www.dailymercury.com.au/story/2011/...lia-day-aussie/

VRCALAIS.
Post #60

stock black steelies,southern cross sticker,coat hanger aerial= BOGAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXbXJChNzk8

08ENJ
Post #61

A bit rich? Nah not from Mackay. Negative feedback is not cool, especially when it comes from internet warriors who got nothing better to do then bag someone elses car out.

ratta tat tat
Post #62

lol, the Mackay comment was aimed at Chuffed.
For the record, I have not given negative feedback about this car, I have not made unfounded accusations about anybody's socioeconomic background, I have not recommended "black" steel rims, southern cross stickers or coat hanger antennas.

LikeI said, it's a nice ute with nice power. I simply don't like the chinese wheels and chrome grille. If OP didn't want opinions then he would not have posted the car up on boost.

malakas
Post #63

hahah so many dumb@#$!s on boost, stop sucking each others dicks. Correct opinion - Excellent choice of wheels, looks excellent from the side, nose job i dont like.

unnerz
Post #64

not to keen on the front end mate but other than that looks lush! nice work !! :o

SC_CaMiRa75
Post #65

QUOTE (nofxhardcore @ Mar 17 2011, 09:17 PM) *
That is fucking hideous. The wheels look cheap and tacky, and the front makes baby jesus cry. The front of this thing makes me want to stab my fucking eyes out with a fork! I'd rather be blind than have to look at this abortion!

GL with it.

:o

Darkness
Post #66

QUOTE (derb @ Mar 17 2011, 08:42 PM) *
bad rims and a bad nose job. :hsdance:

Darkness
Post #67

QUOTE (VRCALAIS. @ Mar 18 2011, 09:13 PM) *
love it how rice boys so its ugly an looks shit,yet look at all the ricers there abominations ugly shiters,dont change the front as this is an special edition holden,only a few made,the last relics of pontiac keep it

You're still a retard.

VRCALAIS.
Post #68

QUOTE (Darkness @ Mar 23 2011, 08:54 PM) *
You're still a retard.

and your a fag,your argument is invalid

Darkness
Post #69

QUOTE (VRCALAIS. @ Mar 24 2011, 07:30 PM) *
and your a fag,your argument is invalid

You mad princess?

VRCALAIS.
Post #70

QUOTE (Darkness @ Mar 24 2011, 09:01 PM) *
You mad princess?

oh i ain't mad

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 3
Jump to page
10 User(s) are reading this topic (10 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x