Ford Falcon EF XR6  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
DC KUSTOMS
Post #36

A bit more prep before the paint job, especially on the bumpers would have neatened it up a bit. The overall look isn't bad at all.

Lower and the centres of the wheels painted black would make it more sinister.. Give it the full murdered look..

80XZR
Post #37

K&N Stickers make u go faster, speaking from experience haha. looks bit like a shark to me, not too bad

maccah
Post #38

u buggered a completley sexy kit with mesh... so sorry i hate! :)

luke808
Post #39

nice commy

Trav_Dawg
Post #40

NIIIIIICCCCCEEEE!!! go the falcon, looks fukin sweet, like the batmobile!!!AWESOME, finally a good EF falcon

boost bogan
Post #41

i love E-series falcons, but seriously, wtf :/

67rce
Post #42

BF F6 kit + EF = Fail. EL XR front, EL Tickford kit, no wing = WIN!

Dumpsta
Post #43

QUOTE (67rce @ Feb 24 2011, 11:23 AM) *
BF F6 kit + EF = Fail. EL XR front, EL Tickford kit, no wing = WIN!

EL XR front, EL Tickford kit, no wing = WIN! Yep, jump on the band wagon and have it look like every 3rd ef/el in Australia...

Kudos for trying something different imho. Just needs some general tidying up (the blue ducting behind bar blacked out, all stickers gone, mesh blacked out.). Tidied up, 2 inches lower and I reckon the wheels would look much better on it. Any large diameter wheel looks crap if the cars in the air, any small diameter wheel too for that matter. :(

krayziebenno
Post #44

i'm liking the kit, but those rims.... not so much.

76LX_FTW
Post #45

Paint the centres of the rims black

shandog
Post #46

Looks tuff mate, rims gay but, try 17inch ba xr rims, i used to have them on my au ute and looked sweet. Need to get side skirts for shore mate. You need to do something with the rear bar too, looks funny.

Tuff look you have there anyway mate!

skidma89
Post #47

how much or would u do swaps

MIKY-EL
Post #48

nice ef man looks tuff and agree heaps better then a vr with a vy kit on it. rims suit the kit.

p.s lol boost it and then done

bbunder1
Post #49

QUOTE (MIKY-EL @ Apr 12 2011, 05:53 AM) *
nice ef man looks tuff and agree heaps better then a vr with a vy kit on it. rims suit the kit.

p.s lol boost it and then done

thanks, yeah i was thinkin of doin that but not sure yet, but will b puting stage 3 cam in it n gettin it chiped tune n dynoed, then off to the drag strip smile.gif

kittiee
Post #50

i like it .. wanna sell it ????

bbunder1
Post #51

QUOTE (kittiee @ Apr 17 2011, 07:40 PM) *
i like it .. wanna sell it ????

na not atm smile.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
22 User(s) are reading this topic (22 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x