1997 Ford Falcon EL  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
boost bogan
Post #36

very nice man

SLO 05L
Post #37

M8 that looks beautiful, very nicely done, Its only my opinon but i rekon the copies just look so good why would u change them?? But then agian i havn seen the new wheels on there so i myt b mistaken. But yea bloody nice m8. Good 2 c there are stil sum nice examples of this model

becgreeny123
Post #38

Obviously you like ya fords mate ,fucken tidy an not over the top TOP JOB :thumbsup:

TurboXR
Post #39

spot on mate, leave the exterior as you got it now :thumbsup:. good work keeping it mint like that.

Navmaster
Post #40

very tidy, so much more refreshing then seeing a white VR-VS with supercheap faillights.

02GZM
Post #41

QUOTE (xilli @ Feb 18 2011, 10:49 AM) *
I am impressed! Never seen one of these look good.

x2. Not bad for a coon.

Dumpsta
Post #42

Thanks guys! Yeah Im a ford bloke through and through, just grew up around em I guess, my old man still owns a couple of GT's and my brothers always had falcons so naturally I had to have one. Far from finished with this one and cant ever see myself selling it. Im leaving it as it is for a few years while finance works it self out (just started my own business etc) and then I'll take it further. 3 piece wheels, some more exterior changes, and boost definitly on the cards one day.

wheelzie1989
Post #43

keep it the way it is, the rims that are on it are perfect. Nice work on having a clean falcon!

Gavern
Post #44

that looks so nice on the road.

Dumpsta
Post #45

Just took a few more snaps before I garage it for a couple of months. Have a new job in Nebo, QLD so middle of whoopdedoo and will only be home every couple of weekends and as it is, our driveway is atrocious so probably wont be able to drive it if I wanted to. So next update will be 10 weeks away.. with 4.11's and 20's.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
27 User(s) are reading this topic (27 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x