1993 Nissan Skyline R33  

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
EAT26
Post #36

I just went through a couple 33 GTST builds on here... and honestly.. yours is one of the cleanest I have seen well done.

Cmitc91
Post #37

Haha cheers eat 26 I have some new genuine wheels coming which will set the car off will post pics once done ;)

DAL32
Post #38

Good to see the clean modification aspect stops when it comes to your gearknob and that gauge install wink.gif

Just busting your balls lol, rest of car looks pretty sweet

Cmitc91
Post #39

aha DAL 32 you are completely right tongue.gif those two items came with the car the last owner cut the shifter down to make it a short shifter and it has no thread holding the gear knob down just tape sleep.gif so a short shifter and gear knob are on the way wink.gif aha and yeah gauge is going aha tongue.gif

mlt355
Post #40

spot on colour and fitment are those offsets you've quoted right for sure?

johnno_7
Post #41

Cleanest R33 I have seen. Good to see one that hasnt been destroyed. How much did the respray set you back?

Cmitc91
Post #42

QUOTE (johnno_7 @ Jun 27 2013, 09:45 PM) *
Cleanest R33 I have seen. Good to see one that hasnt been destroyed. How much did the respray set you back?

Cheers Johno yes the respray wasnt cheap aha had to fix a fair bit under the old paint but very happy with it i will post a new topic shortly got new plates and Genuine volks for it

oopsie.gif

Cmitc91
Post #43

Bit more progress

Cmitc91
Post #44

Car is for sale also sad.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 2 of 2
Jump to page
9 User(s) are reading this topic (9 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x