60rgs's Mazda - RX7 S6  

Page 6 of 6
Jump to page
boostn247
Post #176

This car is damn PIMP!

thumbsup.gif

Im draggin my jaw along the floor just scoping out the pics & the specs, im flabbergasted!

Stacey! You have done to well on this deal!

I know the rex was hot, this is hotter!!!!!!!! Well, not as hot as you but, pretty damn close hey!

hAHAHAHahaha

Luv ya stace, Drew.!!

hsdance.gif

R32_Godzilla
Post #177

nice RX7.. gotta love the FD's!!

Boostin7
Post #178

QUOTE(markus13BT @ May 31 2006, 11:13 PM) [snapback]1279923128[/snapback]

Just woundering about some more specs on your car!! You are running the T04b with a external gate. To achieve 350kw what psi will the turbo run at and how far up the rev range will you be reaching peak power(im assuming its a stock port)??

mark

350KW on Ben's dyno is impossible with a TO4b (his dyno reads so low). Easily on a autosalon dyno. Dave's RX3 and 93 Maz took out ben's dyno day with 450 hp about 337.4 KW. 93 Maz has a GT42R, and on the day the car had a tune of 30 psi and was running tolly (bullshit pump fuel like he said, the fuel was too rick dry.gif ) and i think dave has a T04-66 and on the dyno was running C16. Both are 10 second cars.

Pretty sure that peak power with a stock port with a turbo of that size would getting peak power around 6000-7000. 60RGS, you have to get a Extended port, because when 18UZU had his FC (RIP) he had a TO4 front with a stock rear, Extended port, 044 Fuel pump, FMIC and some other shit, he was still making power at 10,500rpm and Ben said it could go futher.

Good Luck with the Mods. Keep us posted. Can't wait to see it go down the 1/4 drool.gif

q2cme
Post #179

WELL DONE STACE

there really isnt much better then a black series 6 sitting on 20's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbsup.gif

very hard to beat!

Boostin7
Post #180

QUOTE(70NKY @ Jun 17 2006, 11:00 PM) [snapback]1279977053[/snapback]

Dave's RX3 didn't win with 93MAZ. Dave's car got 2nd top HP on pump fuel. He run's a T04-60.
93MAZ made 452hp so he won top HP on pump fuel. He runs a GT42R
Geoff's RX4 TWN55 (which may or may not have been sold, I'm not entirely sure) made 452hp on C16, and he runs a pair of T04's.

Stacey, get your car down to Ben quick smart...

Arrr dude we stayed until the end and Ben told us that he split first with Dave and 93Maz, that pissed off 93 Maz a lot and he ripped it past the work shop. That was after you just about ran up the backside of a car at the traffic lights, which was quite funny .

GONB4U
Post #181

that machine is CLEAN ASSS!!!!!!!!!
+ good choice of rims! smile.gif

*..Her_Infernal_Majesty..*
Post #182

Awesome Car Stace .. That shit is hot!

60RGS
Post #183

QUOTE(boostn247 @ Jun 8 2006, 09:32 AM) [snapback]1279950037[/snapback]

This car is damn PIMP!

thumbsup.gif

Im draggin my jaw along the floor just scoping out the pics & the specs, im flabbergasted!

Stacey! You have done to well on this deal!

I know the rex was hot, this is hotter!!!!!!!! Well, not as hot as you but, pretty damn close hey!

hAHAHAHahaha

Luv ya stace, Drew.!!

hsdance.gif

haha you a funny one drew, thanks smile.gif

QUOTE(q2cme @ Jun 15 2006, 05:46 PM) [snapback]1279971748[/snapback]

WELL DONE STACE

there really isnt much better then a black series 6 sitting on 20's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbsup.gif
very hard to beat!

haha thanks, i think its time for new wheels soon though.. dunno.gif i change my mind alot.. hahahaha

QUOTE(*..Her_Infernal_Majesty..* @ Jul 1 2006, 08:14 AM) [snapback]1280019369[/snapback]

Awesome Car Stace .. That shit is hot!

spanks sweetheart, facesjump.gif

lil miss roxy
Post #184

That is one hot Car Stace... I love it

bert
Post #185

This is the best car a chick could ever own! smile.gif

Sounds good with the new exhaust.

joe boi
Post #186

so fyne sez it all how much does it o u

Reeve
Post #187

Yiiiikess! That is a seriously nice rx7!!!

I agree with all the comments about the lack of wing, looks waaay better!!!

thats a sweet looking engine bay too!!

morro33
Post #188

nice car

60RGS
Post #189

i dont own this car anymore.. i havent since about November last year. Sold it to a guy down in Newcastle area. But thankyou for all the comments, i do miss this car a hell of a lot!!! sad.gif

I currently own a Red rx7 (and have had, for the past 7 months) that has just had some extensive work done to it. Once i get a few more things fixed up i will post up the car.

wavey.gif

Rhade_MGF
Post #190

Love these thats awesome.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 6 of 6
Jump to page
14 User(s) are reading this topic (14 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x