Crash Pics... - Had Any? Someone Caused One? Post 'Em Up...  

Page 9 of 12
Jump to page
Miss_N15
Post #281

QUOTE(phatroll @ Apr 29 2006, 09:26 AM) [snapback]6148635[/snapback]

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

My girlfriends Ford laser. Rolled it 6 1/2 times. Did 1 1/2 rolls before we hit the deck again. Had 5 in the car. All walked away.

It wasnt her fault either.

Sorry people... i know this is a REALLY OLD post but i just had to add....

....Umm Sheldon... Meegan broke her neck.... Everyone else walked away....

Drifterdan
Post #282

IPB Image

Juddie
Post #283

Good thing Priso sticks to trackwork now biggrin.gif

MISTA-2
Post #284

My old AW11 MR2...

FIRST CRASH

- Smashed in rear quarter, tore off bar, smashed exhaust mount... Very unlucky. Was drifting up some random road around the back of Bridgewater or something, hahaha. Hit a very wet patch of road and slid into a bank at about 60.

SECOND CRASH

- Thought i would do a 0-100 test, which turned out to be a 0-155 test tongue.gif Span out and smashed into a roadside reflector thing, just caught the tail end again, was very very lucky i didn't roll the ba$tard or kill myself.

And the irony is, having had the car sold for around 4 weeks, the new owner (a mature age male) wrote it off anyway! Span out and rolled it, a-pillar collapsed right near his head, etc. Very dodgy.

Haven't even come close to crashing the MK2 turbo and wont ever will (hopefully) biggrin.gif

phatroll
Post #285

QUOTE(Miss_N15 @ Feb 3 2007, 05:04 PM) [snapback]1280734290[/snapback]

Sorry people... i know this is a REALLY OLD post but i just had to add....

....Umm Sheldon... Meegan broke her neck.... Everyone else walked away....

Yes it was discovered that Meegan had a broken neck... 3 weeks later... she still walked away.

RBDRTY
Post #286

I swung the old mans car into a bank today at lunch lol. Not worth posting pics though, just a cracked front bumper. Serves me right for planting the boot in a dirty auto round a corner on a dirt road I guess! laugh.gif

CATKICKER
Post #287

you win phatroll!

and MISTA2 was my original boost and ns.com name 4 yrs ago! always wanted to get the plates! Nice! smile.gif

ha ha, if you havent spun the sw20 yet you arn't driving it hard enough! tongue.gif

Todd

-BITCH-
Post #288

^^ lol

icefusion
Post #289

my car, hit a bank and rolled over, no injuries, a few years ago now

-BITCH-
Post #290

looks like you was lucky dude

moe002
Post #291

Damn dude...

Very lucky!

icefusion
Post #292

yea, only had the car for a month, pretty pissed off. it happens, learnt from it.

MISTA-2
Post #293

QUOTE(CATKICKER @ Feb 6 2007, 10:02 PM) [snapback]1280743367[/snapback]

you win phatroll!

and MISTA2 was my original boost and ns.com name 4 yrs ago! always wanted to get the plates! Nice! smile.gif

ha ha, if you havent spun the sw20 yet you arn't driving it hard enough! tongue.gif

Todd

Haha, nice! So I take it you used to own an SW20 or AW11? Yeah I was suprised the plates weren't already taken! Especially in the homeboy spelling wink.gif

Once i remove factory fuel cut / boost cut Im sure i will be able to spin it out. The best i have managed so far is a 180 in the wet, and a huuuuge drift towards a school bus in the dry! Haha, kids loved it tongue.gif

Bloody nice R32 as well mate, must have spent a heap on it! If i had a spare $16,000 you know where i'd put it...

CAE-86
Post #294

todds was an red aus spec SW20. Converted with a JDM rear cut to turbo.

fucking quickest stock car i ever drove let alone MR2.
it was a freak.

CATKICKER
Post #295

yeah, as Benny said... I know my way around MR2\'s now smile.gif

I think what you need from memory is a 3.5ma? zener diode on the brown wire of the map sensor to remove boost/fuel cut. You have to get it the right way around though tongue.gif (confirm with mr2.com faq) but it worked for me! YAY for the 10c fix!

they love 15psi and the turbo can handle it fine! Go the ol\' CT26!

Necx0
Post #296

Mid engined cars can bite! I see you driving through the 'Farne a fair bit mista-2. Hopefully you don't come drifting towards me.......

MISTA-2
Post #297

QUOTE(CATKICKER @ Feb 9 2007, 03:23 PM) [snapback]1280751444[/snapback]

yeah, as Benny said... I know my way around MR2\'s now smile.gif

I think what you need from memory is a 3.5ma? zener diode on the brown wire of the map sensor to remove boost/fuel cut. You have to get it the right way around though tongue.gif (confirm with mr2.com faq) but it worked for me! YAY for the 10c fix!

they love 15psi and the turbo can handle it fine! Go the ol\' CT26!

I know your old ride, and I saw the website with the conversion! Very nice car, I know Michael Gazelle pretty well from around, current owner. Agreed is is bloody quick indeed mate. As for the map sensor, mine is AFM. Is your old one Gen-III? ohmy.gif

Hmm I might play it safe and get an HKS FCD or invest in a power FC or wolf 3d, future plans anyway tongue.gif

QUOTE(Necx0 @ Feb 9 2007, 04:11 PM) [snapback]1280751543[/snapback]

Mid engined cars can bite! I see you driving through the 'Farne a fair bit mista-2. Hopefully you don't come drifting towards me.......

Haha I should be right, Farne is full of fogies I wouldnt want to risk my crim record, license and more importantly my car ( tongue.gif ), for the sake of speeding and hitting some blind old fart.

You from the area i take it man? What you drive?

Necx0
Post #298

Red R31. Live up Malunna Road....

MISTA-2
Post #299

QUOTE(Necx0 @ Feb 9 2007, 06:17 PM) [snapback]1280751957[/snapback]

Red R31. Live up Malunna Road....

Nice, i think i know the car, though there are a few red R31s around. Is yours that GTS2?

I am up Walana St, top of Geilston Bay. You cruising tonight? Make yourself known next time anyway give me a flicker or something mate

VSDave
Post #300

Mr Larkum long time no see mate what have you been upto glad to see you got rid of that white one and bought yourself something with a bit more power tongue.gif

CATKICKER
Post #301

QUOTE(MISTA-2 @ Feb 9 2007, 05:57 PM) [snapback]1280751902[/snapback]

I know your old ride, and I saw the website with the conversion! Very nice car, I know Michael Gazelle pretty well from around, current owner. Agreed is is bloody quick indeed mate. As for the map sensor, mine is AFM. Is your old one Gen-III? ohmy.gif

Hmm I might play it safe and get an HKS FCD or invest in a power FC or wolf 3d, future plans anyway tongue.gif
Haha I should be right, Farne is full of fogies I wouldnt want to risk my crim record, license and more importantly my car ( tongue.gif ), for the sake of speeding and hitting some blind old fart.

You from the area i take it man? What you drive?

no dude, mine was an AFM type but the turbo runs a map sensor for boost/fuel cut... mounted on the firewall against boot... looks about as big as a relay, on the drivers side.

http://www.mrcontrols.com/primers/fuelCut.htm

then

http://toymr2.tripod.com/fcd.html

CHEEP!

Miss_N15
Post #302

QUOTE(phatroll @ Feb 6 2007, 09:57 PM) [snapback]1280743350[/snapback]

Yes it was discovered that Meegan had a broken neck... 3 weeks later... she still walked away.

^^^ lol, yeah, mitch pointed that out to me after i posted it... lol, you know im blonde somedays!!! and also, its your ex girlfriends crash now.. remember??? or is there something you not tellin us?? dry.gif just kidding.

phatroll
Post #303

QUOTE(Miss_N15 @ Feb 10 2007, 03:17 PM) [snapback]1280753662[/snapback]

and also, its your ex girlfriends crash now.. remember??? or is there something you not tellin us?? dry.gif just kidding.

nuts.gif run.gif

LOW720
Post #304

this is what can happen with inexperienced drivers...and u could goto jail like the person involved in this accident sad.gif

Drifterdan
Post #305

I was waiting for soemone to post that up ^... But yeah, dont speed kids wink.gif

Mightymag
Post #306

Hope they were ok

Mookie
Post #307

whats the story there ?
OHSHIT ! Is it that girls car ?

moe002
Post #308

Fark...

I had no idea it was that bad!

phatroll
Post #309

HOLY FARK!!! That's *****'s car yeah???

moe002
Post #310

Yeah man... look at the brake rotors ohmy.gif

delazy
Post #311

the story has been posted on the forum before!! think back....

phatroll
Post #312

Thats insane... shocked.gif Id heard the story but never seen pics of the car. OMG.

ExodusDesign
Post #313

T-Boned by a new honda accord as i was doing a u-turn

mate had to rip the door open, and cut my seatbelt with blunt pliers to get me out, i couldnt breathe
Fractured pelvis, fractured back, busted ribs etc.

PreludeTAS
Post #314

Holy crap, not much left of that R32?

Bloody Hondas hey! :-P

TAS_RX7
Post #315

is it a 31?

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 9 of 12
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
20 User(s) are reading this topic (20 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x