Nissan Cruise No. 3  

Page 5 of 23
Jump to page
Nissan Cruise 3 Location
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 194
Guests cannot vote 
delliii
Post #141

QUOTE(Morgish @ Nov 13 2005, 02:08 PM)
bring dad, he can help me with the bbq
[right][snapback]5572629[/snapback][/right]

thats my job! tongue.gif

RetardedMonkey
Post #142

scoped out Hinze Dam today with PUR32.
seems that even on a Sunday afternoon, there's like NO-ONE there, and enough room for well over 100 cars.
found a few nice places around for photoshoots and show and shine, so the planning will begin now.

Morgish
Post #143

You haven't even got transport there, and i've got shot gun on the bbq... so i say whos job it is.

PUR32
Post #144

Hinze dam is the perfect place for this cruise. I will get an aeriall shot of the Hinze dam car parks and post it tomorrow. Too late now. I'll mark where the Show and Shine is, and where the BBQ will be held.

RetardedMonkey
Post #145

for teh win.
Ben, we shall have another drive down there some day to do some more planning I think, especially in regards to the surprises!

GHOSTrun
Post #146

count me in

mike - 180sx

brisboy
Post #147

count me in guys, would love to cruise with other nissans

car: Pular ET turbo

DR1F7
Post #148

QUOTE(RetardedMonkey @ Nov 13 2005, 08:37 PM)
scoped out Hinze Dam today with PUR32.
seems that even on a Sunday afternoon, there's like NO-ONE there, and enough room for well over 100 cars.
found a few nice places around for photoshoots and show and shine, so the planning will begin now.
[right][snapback]5573762[/snapback][/right]

QUOTE(PUR32 @ Nov 14 2005, 12:12 AM)
Hinze dam is the perfect place for this cruise. I will get an aeriall shot of the Hinze dam car parks and post it tomorrow. Too late now. I'll mark where the Show and Shine is, and where the BBQ will be held.
[right][snapback]5574635[/snapback][/right]

Yeah but its gonna be school holidays AND a sunday those two can cause caos at the dam. I think we should look for an alternate location....

Just when I planed the byron cruise, we went to that car park 2 sundays before. It was DEAD empty. Go back, and there is no car parks with in 300meters of it...

I think we need to look at other locations, or we might have a repeat of insufficient parking like at byron.. dunno.gif

RetardedMonkey
Post #149

Are we able to push the Nissan Cruise into February sometime, or is that just too far away in respect?

DR1F7
Post #150

All I am saying is if its a sunday cruise, the traffic up there with the familes is gonna be rediculous depending on the day, it would be unpredictable....

PUR32
Post #151

QUOTE(DR1F7 @ Nov 14 2005, 07:55 AM)
Yeah but its gonna be school holidays AND a sunday those two can cause caos at the dam. I think we should look for an alternate location....

Just when I planed the byron cruise, we went to that car park 2 sundays before. It was DEAD empty. Go back, and there is no car parks with in 300meters of it...

I think we need to look at other locations, or we might have a repeat of insufficient parking like at byron..  dunno.gif
[right][snapback]5575065[/snapback][/right]

I'm on top of all that, there's enough parking for 200 nissans if we wanted. Jago and I investigated and It's the perfect place for a cruise, I'm calling the people at Hinze dam today and talking to them about what is going on.

marduke
Post #152

im in! my 180 will be ready for this cruise! biggrin.gif

RetardedMonkey
Post #153

Yeah I must admit, there's a FUCKLOAD of parking there.
More than I initially realised.
If worst comes to worst, we might just be spread out a little more than we expected.

Morgish
Post #154

U'mm, last time I was there, down the side infront of the water near the bbq's it's all grass? Hence, Make our own car parks. Sure a fair few people will get parked in, but we all plan to leave together anyway don't we?

`nigno
Post #155

QUOTE(Morgish @ Nov 13 2005, 08:37 PM)
You haven't even got transport there, and i've got shot gun on the bbq... so i say whos job it is.
[right][snapback]5573763[/snapback][/right]

Kris & I have already discussed this... fueled by bourbon and equipped with a samurai sword and a megaphone I will defend his BBQ skillz to the death mofo's.

I warn you I am skilled in the art of getting drunk falling over and forgetting to defend the BBQ dunno.gif

Should be a phat day, pissed I missed the last one sad.gif but since im the poor fucker that gets to put Morgish's car together I figure he owes me a ride biggrin.gif

SkiDMaN
Post #156

i dont think parking at hinze will be much of an issue... if u guys chose the area i was talking about down at the bottom of the dam, there should be no probs at all... there is HEAPS of grass parking area down there.

PUR32
Post #157

QUOTE(SkiDMaN @ Nov 14 2005, 09:22 AM)
i dont think parking at hinze will be much of an issue... if u guys chose the area i was talking about down at the bottom of the dam, there should be no probs at all... there is HEAPS of grass parking area down there.
[right][snapback]5575211[/snapback][/right]

Jago and I went down there, it's a shithole, if you want to put up with higher temperatures because of the lack of breeze (being behind a dam wall and sorrounded by hills then be my guest but I'd prefer to enjoy the view of the lake and not be boxed into a tiny 50 x 50m area. The top carparks are fine, it's already organised guys, oh and the mountain drive there is awesome too.

PUR32
Post #158

QUOTE(`nigno @ Nov 14 2005, 08:53 AM)
Kris & I have already discussed this... fueled by bourbon and equipped with a samurai sword and a megaphone I will defend his BBQ skillz to the death mofo's.

I warn you I am skilled in the art of getting drunk falling over and forgetting to defend the BBQ dunno.gif

Should be a phat day, pissed I missed the last one sad.gif but since im the poor fucker that gets to put Morgish's car together I figure he owes me a ride biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]5575145[/snapback][/right]

And if any kids lose their kites we know who to call hsdance.gif SUPER NIGNO laugh.gif

MagnaMan
Post #159

damn nissans *kicks magna's tyres* wish i had one sad.gif

i'm gonna be riding with sly32 (R32 Gts-t) again so put us down biggrin.gif

should be a fun day, hope to seeyou all there again!

GTRVspec95
Post #160

QUOTE(PUR32 @ Nov 14 2005, 09:45 AM)
And if any kids lose their kites we know who to call  hsdance.gif  SUPER NIGNO  laugh.gif
[right][snapback]5575255[/snapback][/right]

I reckon if we gave 'nigno one of Morgish's burboun sausages he'd scale the dam wall tongue.gif

PUR32
Post #161

laugh.gif hey man how did you go with the tow???

GTRVspec95
Post #162

HAHA ... It went well champ.

Thanks for sticking around much appreciated thumbsup.gif

Called my mechanic down to fix it ... so it looks like I'll be helping to build his house in return smile.gif

A picture of me taking a picture by Sean laugh.gif

Alfadog
Post #163

What happened??

GTRVspec95
Post #164

I was testing with Ben and I hit rev limiter ...

Shortly after that a big pop went off on the passenger side ...

The bend going onto the end tank had decided to go on a short vacation laugh.gif

Had no tools to fix it with so I had to call my mechanic.

Will definately be checking all the fittings before the next cruise and bringing out a tool box just in case it thinks of having another impromptu holiday tongue.gif

delliii
Post #165

QUOTE(Morgish @ Nov 13 2005, 08:37 PM)
[right][snapback]5573763[/snapback][/right]

u got me there.. unsure.gif

PUR32
Post #166

QUOTE(GTRVspec95 @ Nov 14 2005, 12:30 PM)
HAHA ... It went well champ.

Thanks for sticking around much appreciated thumbsup.gif

Called my mechanic down to fix it ... so it looks like I'll be helping to build his house in return smile.gif

A picture of me taking a picture by Sean laugh.gif
[right][snapback]5575692[/snapback][/right]

No worries man. thumbsup.gif Maybe I'm just trying to earn brownie points so you'll tell me about that "secret" spot tongue.gif

R.Y.A.N
Post #167

last time we had a dato cruise at Hinze dam a park ranger came and told us to get off the grassed area. but on another cruise there noone came. so just hope hes not around otherwise it will be a pain

PUR32
Post #168

Take a look at the original post for a layout of the parking spots and location of the show and shine guys.

charliegirl
Post #169

I'll be there for sure... Nissan cruise 2 was pretty good, but I'm hoping the bbq will actually go ahead this time! I'll bring some real estate signs so we can slide down the hill! run.gif

PUR32
Post #170

Awesome, I cant wait to tackle this hill, should bring a snowboard lol

DR1F7
Post #171

Snow Board?!?!? DOOOOOEEEET cuz if you dont, I will!@

PUR32
Post #172

QUOTE(DR1F7 @ Nov 15 2005, 07:11 AM)
Snow Board?!?!? DOOOOOEEEET cuz if you dont, I will!@
[right][snapback]5580379[/snapback][/right]

I dont really have one, if you have one man BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!

Morgish
Post #173

Realistate sign = snow board doesn't it?

We'll have to bring a few, surley somone will break a few.

PUR32
Post #174

QUOTE(Morgish @ Nov 16 2005, 08:10 AM)
Realistate sign = snow board doesn't it?

We'll have to bring a few, surley somone will break a few.
[right][snapback]5589217[/snapback][/right]

ppffffft as if dude, snowboard grassies are fuckin awesome, realestate sign grassies are for kiddies biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Morgish
Post #175

New Game: Tape PUR32 up and roll him down the hill!

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 5 of 23
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
18 User(s) are reading this topic (18 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x