Ford Xe Fairmont Ghia - 9.27 @ 148mph  

vf regal
  • vf regal
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 197,132
Post #1 post 4th May 2013 - 08:52 PM
Cast your Vote by clicking thumbs up or thumbs down to rate it or post a comment such as "vote"!
Hey, Im Kyle. Im 20 years old, have owned my Ford XE Fairmont Ghia for almost 3 years now, have done alot to it and has been so much fun.

The engine is a 440ci Small Block Cleveland with 820hp and 620ftlb at the flywheel

PB is 9.27 @ 148MPH at Willowbank Raceway, should be in the 8.90s soon
Ford Xe Fairmont Ghia
Ford Xe Fairmont Ghia
Ford Xe Fairmont Ghia
Ford Xe Fairmont Ghia
Ford Xe Fairmont Ghia
Ford Xe Fairmont Ghia
Ford Xe Fairmont Ghia
Ford Xe Fairmont Ghia

Comments

• Boost Network 16
  • Faun-
    Post #2

u drive this on the road?

hotlib4u
    Post #3

did u buy this from goodna?

vf regal
    Post #4

QUOTE (Faun- @ May 4 2013, 09:15 PM) *
    u drive this on the road?

Yeah smile.gif

QUOTE (hotlib4u @ May 4 2013, 11:04 PM) *
    did u buy this from goodna?

Nar

tubbyandjas
    Post #5

great car an fast i wish i had a car like that at 20 yrs of age u have done well

IWA17
    Post #6

Why isn't this in the ANDRA True Street Top Ten list? Must be 4-link or on the gas to not qualify, but I can't see any tubs in the boot, or nitrous stuff in the bay..?
    Either way its a wicked car and very stout times. This is a Dart block deal by the look of the water passages out of the heads?

michael.wills.3576
    Post #7

Voted

michael.wills.3576
    Post #8

Voted

michael.wills.3576
    Post #9

Voted

$...SPENT...$
    Post #10

Awesome!!!!!
    Voted.

vf regal
    Post #11

QUOTE (IWA17 @ May 5 2013, 03:24 PM) *
    Why isn't this in the ANDRA True Street Top Ten list? Must be 4-link or on the gas to not qualify, but I can't see any tubs in the boot, or nitrous stuff in the bay..?
    Either way its a wicked car and very stout times. This is a Dart block deal by the look of the water passages out of the heads?

Cause a few windows are Lexen. It's pretty much standard suspension and nar haha no gas or tubs needed here to get it going fast smile.gif and cheers man!! and yep sure is mate Dart block with Yates heads!

shreksoarer
    Post #12

holy jebus!! good stuff man!

vf regal
    Post #13

QUOTE (shreksoarer @ May 6 2013, 04:48 PM) *
    holy jebus!! good stuff man!

Cheers mate smile.gif

IWA17
    Post #14

QUOTE (vf regal @ May 5 2013, 11:19 PM) *
    Cause a few windows are Lexen. It's pretty much standard suspension and nar haha no gas or tubs needed here to get it going fast smile.gif and cheers man!! and yep sure is mate Dart block with Yates heads!

So why not put glass back in it and crack the top five? I've got an XD with much the same setup, just waiting on my new Clevo block and the 427 will be going in, low 9s would be awesome, but probably a bit of sorting to do yet!!

_Ben
    Post #15

Nice car for 20 haha

vf regal
    Post #16

QUOTE (IWA17 @ May 7 2013, 09:22 PM) *
    So why not put glass back in it and crack the top five? I've got an XD with much the same setup, just waiting on my new Clevo block and the 427 will be going in, low 9s would be awesome, but probably a bit of sorting to do yet!!

Maybe one day haha and oh cool, cant wait to see it out at the track! smile.gif

QUOTE (_Ben @ May 7 2013, 09:44 PM) *
    Nice car for 20 haha

Thanks thumbsup.gif

lgyzen
    Post #17

Voted

Voted

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

13 User(s) are reading this topic (13 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x