Nissan Cruise No. 3  

Page 14 of 23
Jump to page
Nissan Cruise 3 Location
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 194
Guests cannot vote 
Morgish
Post #456

I know your a good guy man. I've actualy met you before. I knew you took it the wrong way.

The way I saw it was:

People complained about the organisation of the last cruise. This cruise is said to be the best one said. We have alot of cars attending so we have the possibility for this to be great and clearing the bad name.

Then all i see if 'ha ha' photos being posted etc.

See where I was comming from?

PUR32
Post #457

Yeh no worries. The last cruise was fucked up because of several reasons, however the first cruise was a huge success and I'm putting all my efforts into making this one a huge success. But like I've already said, I'm open for suggestions, so let me know if you can think of any games n stuff and I'll arrange something. biggrin.gif

GTRVspec95
Post #458

QUOTE(Morgish @ Dec 15 2005, 12:46 PM)
No, You don't have to run ANYTHING by me. I don't think I said anything that would refer to that. I was just suggesting that we would be more constructive in the thread to help the cruise. Competitions don't have to be dyno comps, burnouts comps etc... good old egg and spoon races might spice it up a bit.

I'm just giving my opion dude. I'm not having a go at your organisation skills at all, i was having a go at the spam going on.
[right][snapback]5711420[/snapback][/right]

I think Ben's done a brilliant job of organising things so far given all the previous Nissan cruise's which have been made here on BC (I've attended all thus far as well).

And many of the previous threads were a 'yes sir no sir three bags full sir not coming or going sir' threads which didn't have half the amount of organisation or games and activites as Ben's cruise.

So inbetween all the jokes their is actually one big MOFO of a cruise being organised. So you can either be a stick in the mud and bitch and complain or get excited about the cruise like the rest of us cause it's going to be sweet. smile.gif

facesjump.gif

GTRVspec95
Post #459

QUOTE(Morgish @ Dec 15 2005, 12:54 PM)
I know your a good guy man. I've actualy met you before. I knew you took it the wrong way.

The way I saw it was:

People complained about the organisation of the last cruise. This cruise is said to be the best one said. We have alot of cars attending so we have the possibility for this to be great and clearing the bad name.

Then all i see if 'ha ha' photos being posted etc.

See where I was comming from?
[right][snapback]5711459[/snapback][/right]

That's only because Jago was thrown the organisation task at the last minute so ...

JAGO YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK ... GOODBYE

user posted image

Ben's had the cruise brewing for so long now with all the ideas established ... thats why we are not too worried about it and just passing time by having a good laugh.

But if you have some ideas that he hasn't covered please suggest away smile.gif

RetardedMonkey
Post #460

Yeah, not my fault tongue.gif
Nah, i was shitty that I didnt do too much, but meh.

PUR32
Post #461

Show and shine hey Jago, you got your wheels on yet???

PUR32
Post #462

Show n shine price may have to increase to $10 if there's not enough entries. I ask for everyone to try and get the word out there, anyone you know with a Nissan get them to come along, and if it's worth putting in the show and shine, mention it to them. Trophies and prizes are up for grabs so it's definately worth it. thumbsup.gif

200sx
Post #463

you have to pay for show and shine dam i really got to strart reading the threads.

GTRVspec95
Post #464

QUOTE(200sx @ Dec 16 2005, 09:44 AM)
you have to pay for show and shine dam i really got to strart reading the threads.
[right][snapback]5714384[/snapback][/right]

Stop ya whingin' ya Kenny

user posted image

200sx
Post #465

i have no comeback
so there are going to be prizes and stuff.
Yeah i am going for the biggest show off award wait i am the only winner for that. tongue.gif no one else even comes close.

PUR32
Post #466

Kenny is so poor. Can someone tell me how the egg race works??

GTRVspec95
Post #467

QUOTE(PUR32 @ Dec 16 2005, 12:55 PM)
Kenny is so poor. Can someone tell me how the egg race works??
[right][snapback]5715150[/snapback][/right]

Bugger the Spoon and Egg race ...

We should do the 'Tofu Delievery' race with the downhill sleds ...

user posted image

We'll just need to print out some stickers for the sleds

user posted image

bowrofl.gif

markimak
Post #468

WTF.. the hell r u guys talkin about..?
GOT MY GTR TODAY.. yay its was raining too.. tail out.. woops

RetardedMonkey
Post #469

noob.

insanity
Post #470

No reason why I wont be there, so count me in too!!
Looking forward to it....
I wanna see a certain little datto in the show n shine too!!

S13tarbo
Post #471

Count me in, bought S13 silvia this week. My friend will be there also in his 180sx, The guy that had the camera last cruise. He is bring his video camera from work again and we will make video up and post it if its any good. CARNT WAIT TO SEE 100 NISSANS DOWN THE HIGHWAY drool.gif

Morgish
Post #472

s13tarbo: Please pm which car will have the oversized camera in it. i'm a bit of a show off.

GTRVspec95
Post #473

QUOTE(S13tarbo @ Dec 17 2005, 02:15 PM)
The guy that had the camera last cruise. He is bring his video camera from work again and we will make video up and post it if its any good.
[right][snapback]5719056[/snapback][/right]

'I pity the phool that doesn't post videos on the web'

user posted image

DR1F7
Post #474

I think photos are better for a cruise than a video. Pics are more detailed IMO. dunno.gif

I might need a lift, as my car wont have front indicators etc for mynew bar... either that or I go dunno.gif

DR1F7
Post #475

also whats there to video other than the cars cruising? photos are the samething and are smaler size

RetardedMonkey
Post #476

i think its fun to have a big video of the cruise itself, and then have accompaning photos.

DR1F7
Post #477

what does a video show that a picture doesnt?

ANDY1
Post #478

QUOTE(DR1F7 @ Dec 17 2005, 06:58 PM)
what does a video show that a picture doesnt?
[right][snapback]5719584[/snapback][/right]

Sound smile.gif

RetardedMonkey
Post #479

like when my car backfires or something, gotta get it on video/audio.
or when Jamie farts... not saying you fart Jamie, but if you do, gotta get it on video!

DR1F7
Post #480

ookkkaaaayyyy then

GTRVspec95
Post #481

QUOTE(RetardedMonkey @ Dec 17 2005, 06:06 PM)
like when my car backfires or something, gotta get it on video/audio.
or when Jamie farts... not saying you fart Jamie, but if you do, gotta get it on video!
[right][snapback]5719610[/snapback][/right]

If you do you might want to stand back a bit ...

user posted image

Morgish
Post #482

Video will be great for when your on the highway.

Be able to see the car in motion + will be able to drive past the group and get everyone in it.

I think it's a great idea. Personly i've love to see some well present videos!

51YAS 33
Post #483

ok ok add me to the list of people heading out on this splend'd event.

now the cars running pretty smik i dont wanna miss this 1.........

Alfadog
Post #484

I wanna take pictures and video and make a big compilation.... but I'd rather drive. biggrin.gif

IM EXCITED!!

Hopefully next stage of car progress will be done by then.........

Crossie
Post #485

at this stage i should be right to make the cruise and the show n shine

PUR32
Post #486

Good stuff Crossie, hope you can make it thumbsup.gif

sik_vl
Post #487

i'll be there ben!

2muchofthiss?itisnotenuf
Post #488

Not in a VL mate??

DR1F7
Post #489

QUOTE(sik_vl @ Dec 20 2005, 03:32 PM)
i'll be there ben!
[right][snapback]5730369[/snapback][/right]

Sorry cruise is Nissans ONLY.

Nissan Shell, Nissan Engine.

2muchofthiss?itisnotenuf
Post #490

Keep it pure--- No ring ins thumbsup.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 14 of 23
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
51 User(s) are reading this topic (51 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x