Nissan Cruise No. 3  

Page 13 of 23
Jump to page
Nissan Cruise 3 Location
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 194
Guests cannot vote 
200sx
Post #421

Jamie where do you get al this stuff from i cant believe some off the phots you get. I would never find them if i tried.

GTRVspec95
Post #422

QUOTE(200sx @ Dec 15 2005, 09:01 AM)
Jamie where do you get al this stuff from i cant believe some off the phots you get.  I would never find them if i tried.
[right][snapback]5710491[/snapback][/right]

It's because I know E-kung-fu

user posted image

Half the fun of a good cruise is the internet build up coming up to the event.

So just helping Ben push the fun along smile.gif

200sx
Post #423

i will tell you that you are the master of the art of picture spamming is jago your trainee

GTRVspec95
Post #424

QUOTE(200sx @ Dec 15 2005, 09:11 AM)
i will tell you that you are the master of the art of picture spamming is jago your trainee
[right][snapback]5710534[/snapback][/right]

Jago is my padwan and is current in training ... if you would like to learn the ways of the Spam please purchase a copy of my latest book ...

user posted image

' Let the Nissan be with you '

skygirl
Post #425

is this the new spam thread??? TEHEH

RetardedMonkey
Post #426

QUOTE(200sx @ Dec 15 2005, 09:11 AM)

I am infact the trainee.. peace be with my master.

user posted image

*goes kung-fu on your ass*

GTRVspec95
Post #427

QUOTE(skygirl @ Dec 15 2005, 09:17 AM)
is this the new spam thread??? TEHEH
[right][snapback]5710558[/snapback][/right]

Only if your coming and not heading down to MELBOURNE ... like some people we know dry.gif

skygirl
Post #428

hahaha ur just jealous of melbourne cars tongue.gif

consider my plans...shuffled wink.gif

GTRVspec95
Post #429

Yeeehhawwww !!!

Where else better to spend your time then at Hinze Dam with Uncle Benny-Bob, Cuzin' Sticky and Grand Papie Jago

user posted image

RetardedMonkey
Post #430

QUOTE(GTRVspec95 @ Dec 15 2005, 09:20 AM)
Only if your coming and not heading down to MELBOURNE ... like some people we know dry.gif

user posted image

Melbourne!

skygirl
Post #431

HASHAHAHA wtf

RetardedMonkey
Post #432

QUOTE(skygirl @ Dec 15 2005, 09:31 AM)
HASHAHAHA wtf

user posted image

Pretty much WTF!!!!! tongue.gif

skygirl
Post #433

thats where ill be exactly YAY for lilydale!

DR1F7
Post #434

user posted image

PUR32
Post #435

Nah cmon biatches enough spamming, as funny as it is biggrin.gif

DR1F7
Post #436

Yes Hitler *salute*

RetardedMonkey
Post #437

QUOTE(DR1F7 @ Dec 15 2005, 10:11 AM)
Yes Hitler *salute*
[right][snapback]5710754[/snapback][/right]

user posted image

skygirl
Post #438

jago.. u have truely outgayed yourself tongue.gif

Morgish
Post #439

No wonder these cruises are shit. Instead of thinking of idea's and working out plans you all try to out gay each other.

Why don't you all just cut the bullshit and go over to jago's for a orgie instead?

RetardedMonkey
Post #440

QUOTE(Morgish @ Dec 15 2005, 11:47 AM)
Why don't you all just cut the bullshit and go over to jago's for a orgie instead?

You're invited morgish.

PUR32
Post #441

Yes Hitler *salute*

user posted image

All Nissans will soon be under my rule !

GTRVspec95
Post #442

Yes Hitler *salute*

user posted image

Morgish
Post #443

lockd.gif lockd.gif lockd.gif lockd.gif lockd.gif

PUR32
Post #444

QUOTE(Morgish @ Dec 15 2005, 12:10 PM)
lockd.gif  lockd.gif  lockd.gif  lockd.gif  lockd.gif
[right][snapback]5711246[/snapback][/right]

Wtf as if this thread can be locked, it's a cruise of over 60 cars, with sponsorship. Enough spamming guys, lets keep the thread clean. Hitler out

Morgish
Post #445

Ohcourse it can be.

Honestly, your not doing your self any favours aye.

If somone is tring to keep up to date with this cruise and has to read through pages of this kinda bullshit they are sure to think about about the seriousness of this cruise.

Like I said, shouldn't we be tring to make sure it's organised properly so we actualy have people wanting to come to the next one? Have idea's and activities organised so we have fun?

RetardedMonkey
Post #446

FOR THOSE WHO ARE LOST AND CONFUSED IN THIS THREAD. GO TO PAGE 1 AND IT WILL EXPLAIN ALL

RetardedMonkey
Post #447

add me to show and shine biatch tongue.gif

PUR32
Post #448

QUOTE(Morgish @ Dec 15 2005, 12:14 PM)
Ohcourse it can be.

Honestly, your not doing your self any favours aye.

If somone is tring to keep up to date with this cruise and has to read through pages of this kinda bullshit they are sure to think about about the seriousness of this cruise.

Like I said, shouldn't we be tring to make sure it's organised properly so we actualy have people wanting to come to the next one? Have idea's and activities organised so we have fun?
[right][snapback]5711264[/snapback][/right]

Sorry man would you prefer to organise this cruise? What "constructive" posts are you hoping to be reading after the first post in this forum?? Yes i'm coming, No i'm not coming, other than that what???? All these posts are amusing, at least we know we're going on a cruise with some good characters with a good sense of humor. I'll admit that there is only so far you can go with spam, but there's not too many pages of spam on this thread, just people excited about the cruise.

GTRVspec95
Post #449

QUOTE(RetardedMonkey @ Dec 15 2005, 12:21 PM)
FOR THOSE WHO ARE LOST AND CONFUSED IN THIS THREAD. GO TO PAGE 1 AND IT WILL EXPLAIN ALL
[right][snapback]5711316[/snapback][/right]

user posted image

GO DIRECTLY TO THE START OF THIS THREAD AND COLLECT $200 ... (okay maybe not $200 dollars but at least you'll know all about the cruise tongue.gif )

Morgish
Post #450

QUOTE(PUR32 @ Dec 15 2005, 12:23 PM)
Sorry man would you prefer to organise this cruise? What "constructive" posts are you hoping to be reading after the first post in this forum?? Yes i'm coming, No i'm not coming, other than that what???? All these posts are amusing, at least we know we're going on a cruise with some good characters with a good sense of humor.  I'll admit that there is only so far you can go with spam, but there's not too many pages of spam on this thread, just people excited about the cruise.

organisation of the BBQ? Planed games? Photoshoots? Prizes and comps?

PUR32
Post #451

What I have to run everything by you?? If that's what you want then, the BBQ is not going to be planned until we know the total figure of cars coming, games arnt really important but there is grass hill racing and if you all have suggestions then let me know. Photoshooting I'm sure Lance will have control of that, I have a camera, EVERYONE has a camera. Prizes I get from work, inc meguiars wash packs and a few other things. As far as competitions go, what other competitions can you have at hinz dam other than a show and shine???

skygirl
Post #452

chill ben... CHILL....

back on topic: spoke to the guys in melb, 2 of them ARE going to come up, even with the date change, the oothers are NOOT... GOOD ONE BENNAY tongue.gif

Morgish
Post #453

QUOTE(PUR32 @ Dec 15 2005, 12:39 PM)
What I have to run everything by you?? If that's what you want then, the BBQ is not going to be planned until we know the total figure of cars coming, games arnt really important but there is grass hill racing and if you all have suggestions then let me know. Photoshooting I'm sure Lance will have control of that, I have a camera, EVERYONE has a camera. Prizes I get from work, inc meguiars wash packs and a few other things. As far as competitions go, what other competitions can you have at hinz dam other than a show and shine???

No, You don't have to run ANYTHING by me. I don't think I said anything that would refer to that. I was just suggesting that we would be more constructive in the thread to help the cruise. Competitions don't have to be dyno comps, burnouts comps etc... good old egg and spoon races might spice it up a bit.

I'm just giving my opion dude. I'm not having a go at your organisation skills at all, i was having a go at the spam going on.

PUR32
Post #454

Alright man, it came accross that way but if you have some suggestions then you're welcome to ... suggest them. thumbsup.gif

PUR32
Post #455

I was thinking about a dry sponge throwing contest too.

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 13 of 23
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
59 User(s) are reading this topic (59 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x