Nissan Cruise No. 3  

Page 11 of 23
Jump to page
Nissan Cruise 3 Location
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 194
Guests cannot vote 
skygirl
Post #351

any idea how many are on the intended list for this one???

GTRVspec95
Post #352

QUOTE(PUR32 @ Dec 12 2005, 10:06 AM)
Need show and shine competitors, time is a running out  unsure.gif
[right][snapback]5698496[/snapback][/right]

After seeing my rims all dismantled and only half done I don't think I'll be out of the show and shine sad.gif

I will however conspire to sabotage Sticky in the down hill races ... MWAHAHAHAHA

200sx
Post #353

i am the master of sabotage you got nothin on me tongue.gif

PUR32
Post #354

QUOTE(skygirl @ Dec 13 2005, 02:14 PM)
any idea how many are on the intended list for this one???
[right][snapback]5704142[/snapback][/right]

100 are intended, however there are only 54 atm, but alot of people bring friends. smile.gif

GTRVspec95
Post #355

QUOTE(200sx @ Dec 13 2005, 02:16 PM)
i am the master of sabotage you got nothin on me tongue.gif
[right][snapback]5704151[/snapback][/right]

* Brings super glue for Sticky's downhill racer *

PUR32
Post #356

You boys havnt seen the meaning of sabotage. "I am master of all fine arts of sabotage" translation "you are all fucked"

RetardedMonkey
Post #357

I will join the Show N Shine Ben...
Figure I will have new rims smile.gif

DR1F7
Post #358

QUOTE(PUR32 @ Dec 13 2005, 02:04 PM)
Hooning = burnouts, donuts, weaving, drifting and doubling the speed limit. Just follow how the last 2 cruises went. Everyone got there safe and everyone got home safe.
[right][snapback]5704102[/snapback][/right]

I am taking my car on this cruise and if I get rapped due to undue attention on anyones behalf there will one upset Lance.

GTRVspec95
Post #359

QUOTE(PUR32 @ Dec 13 2005, 02:21 PM)
translation "you are all fucked"
[right][snapback]5704160[/snapback][/right]

I like those odds thumbsup.gif

user posted image

GTRVspec95
Post #360

QUOTE(RetardedMonkey @ Dec 13 2005, 02:27 PM)
I will join the Show N Shine Ben...
Figure I will have new rims smile.gif
[right][snapback]5704179[/snapback][/right]

OI !!! JAGO STFU !!!

Just cause I've had my rims in the country almost 3 months more then you have and still haven't gotten them back yet from getting refurbished sad.gif

user posted image

PUR32
Post #361

QUOTE(GTRVspec95 @ Dec 13 2005, 02:45 PM)
OI !!! JAGO STFU !!!

Just cause I've had my rims in the country almost 3 months more then you have and still haven't gotten them back yet from getting refurbished sad.gif

user posted image
[right][snapback]5704226[/snapback][/right]

Always has a pic to match his post, you're a ledgend Jamie lol laugh.gif

GTRVspec95
Post #362

Somebody has got to be funny around here now that Castillo's gone. smile.gif

So Castillo ... are you going to bum around on the side lines or are you going to get back in the saddle and amuse the masses once again with your charm and wit ?

phat32
Post #363

i think there is a drift day that day at qr

200sx
Post #364

if not dave your car should go in the show and shiney winner for sure. Good old shiney dave. Hope you got a outfit for this weekend tongue.gif

DR1F7
Post #365

Nissan Cruise > *

markimak
Post #366

Ah. ill be attending. with my GTR sold the iR.. Till i die its GTR

FOG35
Post #367

i'll be there in the r32 gts-t

TAN905
Post #368

PUR32........ The s13 is the latest project. Nearly finished just needs lowering and windows darkened. WRX was written off by sideways vl head_wall.gif hence new project and BMW wife car.
Looking forward to meeting some of you guys at the cruise.
thanks thumbsup.gif

Sexual_32
Post #369

sounds pretty good man.. i might be keen for this cruise eh.. havnt really been out with u boostcruising boys for a few years.. tongue.gif Have u posted this on any other car related forms?

Steve.

GTRVspec95
Post #370

I dunno if Ben (PUR32) has spread the word yet

skygirl
Post #371

QUOTE(GTRVspec95 @ Dec 13 2005, 02:34 PM)
I like those odds thumbsup.gif

user posted image
[right][snapback]5704205[/snapback][/right]

release the hounds smithers!

this should be an awesome event, as long as the police dont rck up like the charity cruise.

skygirl
Post #372

QUOTE(nissan300zx @ Dec 13 2005, 10:11 PM)
sounds pretty good man.. i might be keen for this cruise eh.. havnt really been out with u boostcruising boys for a few years.. tongue.gif Have u posted this on any other car related forms?
Steve.
[right][snapback]5706111[/snapback][/right]

like www.nissansilvia.com

they got a few fair nice cars in that group.

PUR32
Post #373

I'm on top of that now, shouldve done it a while ago, been a bit busy. rolleyes.gif

silver_s13
Post #374

count me in i never been on a nissan cruise...s13

SLO34
Post #375

iam in i will round up sum more troops

silver_s13
Post #376

im excited!! haha, i know another 180 and skyline that will prob ne interested aswell

200sx
Post #377

my name isnt in the attendance list but is in the show and shine list, so aint allowed o cruise with you guys tongue.gif
Sticky cruising by himself.

RetardedMonkey
Post #378

I have a big concern at this stage of the planning.

PUR32
Post #379

QUOTE(RetardedMonkey @ Dec 14 2005, 10:58 AM)
I have a big concern at this stage of the planning.
[right][snapback]5707782[/snapback][/right]

What do you mean dude?

r33skyliner
Post #380

I dont think this cruise is exactly going to make 100 cars due to the last nissan cruise being very poorly run.
as i expressed i the last post of the nissan cruise after the cruise itself. leaving from springwood was very well unorganised where everyone was all over the place, no one was willing to slow down and wait for everyone to catch up.
from the creator of the thread. he stated that everyone is to remain in the far left lain going i think 10 or 20k's slower then the speed in that area for everyone to catch up.
to me, it felt like it was a race to the next destination which really, it isn't a cruise if it feels that way.

i think more prep needs to go into this cruise otherwise those who are signin up to it are just wantin to race to the end.

RetardedMonkey
Post #381

QUOTE(r33skyliner @ Dec 14 2005, 11:29 AM)
he stated that everyone is to remain in the far left lain going i think 10 or 20k's slower then the speed in that area for everyone to catch up.
to me, it felt like it was a race to the next destination which really, it isn't a cruise if it feels that way.

The thing was that about 10 cars decided to just take it upon themselves to go ahead and "lead" smile.gif
Not much you can do, when others decide that its there cruise, while cruising.
I know the pack that was following me (about 20 cars) was all in a straight line and fine.

RetardedMonkey
Post #382

QUOTE(PUR32 @ Dec 14 2005, 11:07 AM)
What do you mean dude?

100 cars.
Mudgee shell.

Mudgee shell has car spots for about 20 - 30 MAX.
We may have to re-think.

PUR32
Post #383

Yes, there's always the side of the road though, heaps of room if you turn left after the exit with mudgee shell in front of you.

200sx
Post #384

and the other point is yes there is a driftday planed for this day. So i think you will lose alot of numbers to that

PUR32
Post #385

This has been posted on nissansilvia.com so we should be getting a few more attendees

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 11 of 23
Jump to page
THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ARCHIVED
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x