Shuff's General Chat Thread ... #73 - Talk about anything and everything...  

Page 408 of 487
Jump to page
Slav
Post #14246

QUOTE (alpharx7 @ Jun 5 2017, 08:30 PM) *
Cool. Sounds like you had a good day then? :wavey:

Who needs the exclusivity of a Mclaren or a Ferrari when you can have a luxury Japanese van with the same exclusivity (on Australian roads that is).

I arrived late when everyone was going so I didn't stay very long. I saw a white rx7 similar to yours. Were you there also?

alpharx7
Post #14247

QUOTE (Slav @ Jun 7 2017, 09:37 PM) *
Who needs the exclusivity of a Mclaren or a Ferrari when you can have a luxury Japanese van with the same exclusivity (on Australian roads that is).

I arrived late when everyone was going so I didn't stay very long. I saw a white rx7 similar to yours. Were you there also?

I wasn't able to get there, rather annoyed at that, but had other commitments / family stuff on the day.

alpharx7
Post #14248

available

alpharx7
Post #14249

unsure.gif mamoru.gif laugh.gif bowrofl.gif

alpharx7
Post #14250

watch it with the sound off tongue.gif

alpharx7
Post #14251

alpharx7
Post #14252

the fridge fought back bowrofl.gif

alpharx7
Post #14253

Not sure if you've seen it Slav, but there's a video on this page from the All Jap meet that has your car in it. thumbsup.gif

https://www.facebook.com/streetlifemedia/?h...EED&fref=nf

alpharx7
Post #14254

Rod Harvey makes his first 5 second pass.... thumbsup.gif

alpharx7
Post #14255

4 cylinder powa !!! tongue.gif

alpharx7
Post #14256

first international trailer........

alpharx7
Post #14257

new Bruce Willis movie.......out 21st July in the USA, no release dates given for Aus, probably direct to dvd at a guess.

alpharx7
Post #14258

Shenmue 3 release date pushed back for a year Wolfie.......

alpharx7
Post #14259

available

alpharx7
Post #14260

Black Panther teaser trailer, coming out February 2018

alpharx7
Post #14261

13b top times in the world thumbsup.gif

Attached File  Top_10_13b_drag.jpg ( 163.37K ) Number of downloads: 4

alpharx7
Post #14262

New show, new ways to wreck cars for Richard Hammond. rolleyes.gif

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/tv/...rJwS?li=AAgfLCP

Richard Hammond 'Conscious And Talking' After High-Speed Crash During 'The Grand Tour' Filming

Richard Hammond can once again count his blessings after walking away from a high-speed crash in a supercar, during filming for ‘The Grand Tour’.

The presenter was involved in a serious crash in Switzerland today (Saturday), but is confirmed to have been “conscious and talking” after the accident, although he was air-lifted to a local hospital for further examination.

He is believed to have suffered a fractured knee in the crash, for which he can count himself extremely fortunate after footage of the incident showed the car being engulfed in flames after flipping at speed. Richard was fortunately able to climb out of the car by himself before the fire overwhelmed the car.

A spokesperson for the show has explained as below:

“Richard Hammond was involved in a serious crash after completing the Hemburg Hill Climb in Switzerland in a Rimac Concept One, an electric super car built in Croatia, during filming for The Grand Tour Season 2 on Amazon Prime, but very fortunately suffered no serious injury.

“Richard was conscious and talking, and climbed out of the car himself before the vehicle burst into flames. He was flown by Air Ambulance to hospital in St Gallen to be checked over revealing a fracture to his knee.

“Nobody else was in the car or involved in the accident, and we’d like to thank the paramedics on site for their swift response. The cause of the crash is unknown and is being investigated.”

This latest accident comes soon after Richard claimed that his high-speed stunt days are behind him, after suffering one too many prangs in his time presenting motoring shows.

Attached File  Richard_Hammond_crash.jpg ( 68.37K ) Number of downloads: 6

alpharx7
Post #14263

alpharx7
Post #14264

R.I.P. Batman, also known as Adam West.

alpharx7
Post #14265

oopsie.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnew...spectators.html

Glory 42 Kickboxing Championship descends into chaos after fighter Murthel Groenhart is attacked in the ring by spectators following controversial knockout

Harut Grigorian was fighting Murthel Groenhart at Glory 42 Kickboxing event
At start of round two, Grigorian turned towards the corner with his gloves down
Groenhart took advantage, striking his opponent with a punch to the jaw
This infuriated some spectators, who invaded the ring and attacked Groenhart

All hell broke lose at a kickboxing championship on Saturday night after spectators entered the ring to attack one of the fighters following a controversial KO.

Armenian Harut Grigorian was fighting Dutch athlete Murthel Groenhart at the Glory 42 Kickboxing Championship event in Paris.

At the start of round two, Grigorian appeared to turn towards his corner with his gloves down after a knee to the head from Groenhart.

Groenhart took immediate advantage, striking his opponent with a right handed punch to the jaw, while stood behind Grigorian.

The Armenian collapsed, knocked clean out, and Groenhart immediately went to the ropes to celebrate - a move which infuriated some members of the crowd.

Several fans, seemingly supporters of Grigorian, entered the ring and attacked Groenhart, throwing punches and causing the Dutchman to defend himself from the unexpected onslaught.

However it was a fair shot within the rules of the sport - the referee had made no intervention - and Groenhart was declared the winner.

alpharx7
Post #14266

alpharx7
Post #14267

E3 show was this weekend over in the states, plenty of new games releases have been announced, i'm just catching up on it now.
Here's something interesting for motoring enthusiasts.......

alpharx7
Post #14268

Need for speed payback, out November 10th

alpharx7
Post #14269

available

alpharx7
Post #14270

mamoru.gif

alpharx7
Post #14271

alpharx7
Post #14272

i'm still waiting for her reality show mamoru.gif

alpharx7
Post #14273

alpharx7
Post #14274

well the original movie was good for it's day, i guess they thought a new generation would be interested and hence the remake. rolleyes.gif

alpharx7
Post #14275

available

alpharx7
Post #14276

alpharx7
Post #14277

The first episode of this has come out over in the States. mamoru.gif

alpharx7
Post #14278

the power rangers movie is available, go find the trailer yourselves Moony.gif

tongue.gif

alpharx7
Post #14279

listen to the commentary bowrofl.gif

alpharx7
Post #14280

groundhog day clone, looks ok, with a modern teeny bopper twist........ wavey.gif

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
  • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

Page 408 of 487
Jump to page
12 User(s) are reading this topic (12 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x