• corkey
  • Standard User
  • Member No.: 113,153
Post #1 post 21st October 2012 - 01:49 AM
Engine: b202 16v twin cam turbo

Exhaust: 3 inch turbo back

Suspension: lowered springs with bilstein shock all round

Wheels: 16 inch super aero wheels

Modifications: wheels, suspension, water cooled turbo upgarde, electronic ignition, electronic boost controll, gauges,

FMIC, custom intake and pipe work, catch can, injectors, intake manifold and much more little bits and pieces

Stereo Audio / Visual: 6.5 inch splits front and back, 4 channel amp, double din dvd head unit

Estimated Power: not sure on power just yet? factory hp was around 180 so who know what is now???

Well this is my 900 Aero, i am a saab technician and have been working on this side project from a couple years, i just wanted to do something a little different so here it is.

Future palns are front brake upgrade(already have) turbo upgrade and possibly water injection

* few updated pictures

This post has been edited by corkey: Aug 8 2013, 02:25 AM
1985 Saab 900 Aero Turbo 16s

Comments

• Boost Network 27
  • jbarr69
    Post #2

all round nice car just something about them wheels

corkey
    Post #3

i know what u mean smile.gif haha they are a factory saab wheel from another model. they are quite rare and very desirable in the saab community

sr_silvia
    Post #4

Needs to be way lower. First Saab I've seen in members rides, keep at it look like a clean car for age thumbsup.gif

corkey
    Post #5

yeah more low is a must!! it will happen eventually, not like i can run to supercheap for some springs tongue.gif everything on this car has to be imported or modified

mark1414
    Post #6

ahah not a fan of European cars usually (especially old ones) but that is pretty cool. Its good to see something different.

Bug Boy
    Post #7

Holy dinosaur!

Your Saab looks really good mate. This wouldn't be the place in Everton Hills would it?

Anth0ny
    Post #8

Classic, keep it clean !

corkey
    Post #9

QUOTE (Bug Boy @ Oct 21 2012, 09:53 PM) *
    Holy dinosaur!

Your Saab looks really good mate. This wouldn't be the place in Everton Hills would it?

yeah mate, thats the one smile.gif

FA77
    Post #10

QUOTE (mark1414 @ Oct 21 2012, 09:49 PM) *
    ahah not a fan of European

Really..? European cars are amazing. well German made cars are amazing..
    biggrin.gif

OT, Nice old rig... will the value of your Saab go up or down with collapse of saab & no longer building cars...??

ITS2EZ
    Post #11

QUOTE (FA77 @ Oct 22 2012, 07:50 AM) *
    will the value of your Saab go up or down with collapse of saab & no longer building cars...??

do you really think op really gives a sh!t??

that is awesome dude. turbo sits weird as on this thing lol. there was a dude on here about an year ago that had a newer saab with close to 400hp!! the awesome to shame some p platers in this thing biggrin.gif

corkey
    Post #12

QUOTE (FA77 @ Oct 22 2012, 07:50 AM) *
    Really..? European cars are amazing. well German made cars are amazing..
    biggrin.gif

OT, Nice old rig... will the value of your Saab go up or down with collapse of saab & no longer building cars...??

thanks mate. prices did drop dramatically on the new stuff but the older stuff is still pretty reasonable. A nice 3 door turbo aero is hard to get these days

corkey
    Post #13

QUOTE (ITS2EZ @ Oct 22 2012, 09:05 AM) *

that is awesome dude. turbo sits weird as on this thing lol. there was a dude on here about an year ago that had a newer saab with close to 400hp!! the awesome to shame some p platers in this thing biggrin.gif

yeah turbo is a bit strange but it keeps the intake away from the exhaust smile.gif yeah i saw that 9-3, they are so easy to get power out of if you can handle the incredible amount of torque steer!! the whole idea of the car was to shock a few unexpecting people tongue.gif

48CHZ
    Post #14

Love these old saabs!! yeah my 9-3 eventually made 508.77hp at the front wheels thumbsup.gif torque steer was quite the issue!!!

www.jzwtuning.com he tuned my stock ecu check him out smile.gif

sorry to hijack your thread sad.gif but feel free to ask me anything about the saab smile.gif

corkey
    Post #15

QUOTE (48CHZ @ Oct 22 2012, 11:09 AM) *
    Love these old saabs!! yeah my 9-3 eventually made 508.77hp at the front wheels thumbsup.gif torque steer was quite the issue!!!

www.jzwtuning.com he tuned my stock ecu check him out smile.gif

sorry to hijack your thread sad.gif but feel free to ask me anything about the saab smile.gif

yeah looks good mate smile.gif likewise with any questions, been working on these things for about 7-8 years so bound to pick up a thing or 2 wink.gif

bustage
    Post #16

Screen seems to fit snugly into the console

pat_b08
    Post #17

Ahh use to take my old Saab to your garage until it blew up 2 years ago...

Good to see something different on here!

FA77
    Post #18

QUOTE (ITS2EZ @ Oct 22 2012, 09:05 AM) *

YOUR A FCKWIT.

I wasn't at all having a go at him... it was a genuine question... i would have thought prices went up.

corkey
    Post #19

QUOTE (pat_b08 @ Oct 22 2012, 02:34 PM) *
    Ahh use to take my old Saab to your garage until it blew up 2 years ago...

Good to see something different on here!

oh really? what was it? well saab is not everyones cup of tea but i love them smile.gif also have an fg xr6 turbo to keep me a little bit sane.

krayziebenno
    Post #20

nice one. i really like this shape. kinda quirky.

dean_026
    Post #21

nice work mate, car looks good, I work on these occassionally 2 and this is the first one I've seen that isn't an absolute pig.

pat_b08
    Post #22

QUOTE (corkey @ Oct 22 2012, 09:35 PM) *
    oh really? what was it? well saab is not everyones cup of tea but i love them smile.gif also have an fg xr6 turbo to keep me a little bit sane.

It was a 1997 900S, just the standard 2.0 non turbo. My first true love haha

moriarty
    Post #23

Copious amounts of win. Well done sir.

2fast2furiousm8
    Post #24

dnt like it m8

corkey
    Post #25

QUOTE (moriarty @ Oct 25 2012, 11:24 PM) *
    Copious amounts of win. Well done sir.

thanks mate, something a little different

Phat535
    Post #26

QUOTE (2fast2furiousm8 @ Oct 26 2012, 03:15 AM) *
    dnt like it m8

QUOTE (2fast2furiousm8 @ Oct 26 2012, 03:19 AM) *
    piece of sh!t

QUOTE (2fast2furiousm8 @ Oct 26 2012, 03:18 AM) *
    wat a funking piece of sh!t hahahahahaha. How many kws does this make m8... a smashed up commy could beat this hahahah make me laugh much m8

This guy has been here less than a month and this is the only sh!t he posts in every thread.
    Can we please just ban him already

2fast2furiousm8
    Post #27

QUOTE (Phat535 @ Oct 26 2012, 12:45 PM) *
    This guy has been here less than a month and this is the only sh!t he posts in every thread.
    Can we please just ban him already

Nice way to bump a thread... Last time i checked m8, its the internet n sum1 cn have n opinion...

wolfman101
    Post #28

QUOTE (bustage @ Oct 22 2012, 01:51 PM) *
    Screen seems to fit snugly into the console

Is it factory?

• Member Login

If you have a BoostCruising account enter your user name and password into the yellow box.

Alternatively, you can quickly login with Facebook.

If you don't have an account create one below.

Create Account
    • Login with Facebook

Login using your Facebook account!

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
x